Cowboys choking again?

HooverOutlaw

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Sweetlarry said:

Had he looked to the line judge time would’ve ran out, therefore making your argument trash. 

You are correct. His incompetence actually almost gave the boiz a chance they should’ve never had. 

I would have preferred he actually did it that way (properly) instead of half ass

18 minutes ago, Ararar said:

I would have preferred he actually did it that way (properly) instead of half ass

In any case, same result. 

The boiz lack of discipline and atrocious play calling was on full display last night. Dak is the most overpaid player in the league and his contract will hamstring the boiz for years. 

They would have 10+ titles easily if jerruh could’ve kept his yap shut. Jimmy Johnson was ahead of his time. 

• Thanks 2

29 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

One of the funniest things watching the Eagles get dismantled yesterday was listening to Aikman whine about not getting the Dallas 49er game 😭

Romo with Nance yesterday was a real treat in the final few minutes (much longer real time and appreciated every minute lol).  The 4th and short discussion with Nance… I thought Romo would need a change of underwear after that crucial oh no what will they do huge play.  It was always going to be a Hail Mary or two at the best scenario.  But the finish was priceless.  No Clint Longley 💣 nor Pearson-Vikes Amens.  

NFC Least… Gone Fishing 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Dustin Statham said:

Yeah, yeah. You’re right! I concede that Ole potato head had more votes than obama (“the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean.”) - potato head

“Just remember, if you go into any 7/11, you have to have a slight Indian accent” -potato head

“that forced busing to desegregate schools would cause his children to “grow up in a racial jungle.”” -potato head

Fucking hell, what is wrong with you anyways?

bgw