Cowboys choking again?

HooverOutlaw

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

56 minutes ago, Ararar said:

I don’t own the Cowboys nor do I root for them so not my team.Like I said I’m a fan of football games not having interference from refs at deciding moments and don’t let my emotions cloud that

Dear God you’re droll. The refs had zero to do with cowboi incompetence. Not a damn thing. 

And if you’re gonna insist that the draw was the right call, then tell the stupid QB to give the ball to the ref instead of thinking he can put it in play. Shit a twelve year old knows. 

But blame the refs. 

Its quite simple. Dak cant spot the ball himself. That would be ridiculous. Thats why the ref has to touch it. The ref correctly moved the ball back about a half yard or full yard. 

Stupid play call. 

I would assume that Dallas had practiced that play and timing many times, and were confident they could clock it in time.....otherwise the play call as a gamble makes zero sense.

Still a stupid play call. 

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

The center doesn’t decide where to place the ball.

Of course he doesn’t but the ref is supposed to look towards the line judge for placement which he never does.So if the ref isn’t concerned about the actual correct placement why is he picking it up?

1 hour ago, Sweetlarry said:

Dear God you’re droll. The refs had zero to do with cowboi incompetence. Not a damn thing. 

And if you’re gonna insist that the draw was the right call, then tell the stupid QB to give the ball to the ref instead of thinking he can put it in play. Shit a twelve year old knows. 

But blame the refs. 

You’re very emotional about a football game 😂

11 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

Welcome to being the fan of a Texas professional sports team 😒

When we have the chance to win, something stupid happens. When we win, it’s because we cheated.

Climbing the ladder so it hurts more when you fall...been Like this for 45 years as as a fan. All excited when SF fumbles off a short pass only to see that the pass hit the ground before it was caught....climb that latter.😡

• Like 1

I went out in the middle of a snow-storm to take my Cowboy flag down....I don't mind losing to a good team...but when you shoot yourself in the foot 14 TIMES you deserve to lose the game...and the play calling had a lot to be desired...anyone who wants Kellen Moore can have him...😠

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

I went out in the middle of a snow-storm to take my Cowboy flag down....I don't mind losing to a good team...but when you shoot yourself in the foot 14 TIMES you deserve to lose the game...and the play calling had a lot to be desired...anyone who wants Kellen Moore can have him...😠

Brave man to even have that up! Total disaster of a game... all game long it look like San Francisco had 12 players on the field and we had 10 offense and defense. It was that dominating and horrible

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Brave man to even have that up! Total disaster of a game... all game long it look like San Francisco had 12 players on the field and we had 10 offense and defense. It was that dominating and horrible

I'm not brave...just a little crazy...and a die-hard fan. I know some of my neighbors don't like my flag...😉

I was lucky enough to met Tom Landry years ago at an event at West Point. I was like a child just being in his presence....in total awe. I have a picture us on my desk. 

The game was very sloppy, and we couldn't execute on either side of the ball. The opening drive was a killer! Then we get  a first down and give them the ball back?...you don't beat good teams doing that...and while at home!?...it's going to be a long winter now...I'm on the Bengals and Bills ban-wagon now...love both of those Q.B.'s....if we had either?...we would have won the game yesterday!

Dak's career has been "one step forward, two steps back" to this point IMO...he needs to be more accurate and run the ball more..a lot more!

31 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

I'm not brave...just a little crazy...and a die-hard fan. I know some of my neighbors don't like my flag...😉

I was lucky enough to met Tom Landry years ago at an event at West Point. I was like a child just being in his presence....in total awe. I have a picture us on my desk. 

The game was very sloppy, and we couldn't execute on either side of the ball. The opening drive was a killer! Then we get  a first down and give them the ball back?...you don't beat good teams doing that...and while at home!?...it's going to be a long winter now...I'm on the Bengals and Bills ban-wagon now...love both of those Q.B.'s....if we had either?...we would have won the game yesterday!

Dak's career has been "one step forward, two steps back" to this point IMO...he needs to be more accurate and run the ball more..a lot more!

Colin Cowherd said it best...Dak is a B qb. Very good against bad team and mediocre at best vs good teams...and for $40M? I know their hands were tied and it's the going rate but still...DAMN

JJ needs to PAY Quinn to stay at DC. Don't make him HC..he was mediocre at Atlanta and takes away from his true talent...up in the box...hat backwards😎

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Colin Cowherd said it best...Dak is a B qb. Very good against bad team and mediocre at best vs good teams...and for $40M? I know their hands were tied and it's the going rate but still...DAMN

JJ needs to PAY Quinn to stay at DC. Don't make him HC..he was mediocre at Atlanta and takes away from his true talent...up in the box...hat backwards😎

Quinn was the biggest reason for our turn-around...him and Parsons won us a few games...we need him badly!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Ararar said:

The ref didn’t correctly do anything 

did he look to the line judge for proper placement before picking up the ball? No he didn’t so why is he picking it up at all?

The Referee is in charge of spotting the ball. In this case the Umpire spotted it because of the limited time and he was the closest. Common at the end of the games, but teams usually give the ball to the ump or ref. Dak didnt and it cost them

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Ararar said:

The ref didn’t correctly do anything 

did he look to the line judge for proper placement before picking up the ball? No he didn’t so why is he picking it up at all?

Had he looked to the line judge time would’ve ran out, therefore making your argument trash. 

You are correct. His incompetence actually almost gave the boiz a chance they should’ve never had. 

9 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Imagine that beating out your orange cretin. 

Oh wait, it happened. 

bgw

#shitbelongsOTalex

Yeah, yeah. You’re right! I concede that Ole potato head had more votes than obama (“the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean.”) - potato head

“Just remember, if you go into any 7/11, you have to have a slight Indian accent” -potato head

“that forced busing to desegregate schools would cause his children to “grow up in a racial jungle.”” -potato head

• Thumbs Down 1

23 minutes ago, Dustin Statham said:

Yeah, yeah. You’re right! I concede that Ole potato head had more votes than obama (“the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean.”) - potato head

“Just remember, if you go into any 7/11, you have to have a slight Indian accent” -potato head

“that forced busing to desegregate schools would cause his children to “grow up in a racial jungle.”” -potato head

I giggle when I see people who think killary and jelly head are “for the black community.” They can’t fucking stand black people and their history of comments and actions have proven that. 

It’s sad that democrats have kept black Americans under their thumbs for decades. Feeding more into welfare and social services than shit that might actually better black Americans lot in life. 

I’m no Republican, but I’m no dummy either. It disgusts me watching Democrats use blacks and Hispanics as pawns to get votes. 

• Thanks 1