Lewis Cine (Cedar Hill, TX) Defensive MVP Georgia. "Redzone"

Texasfrog

6 minutes ago, Ararar said:

So a kid who was born in another country spent all but one year of his life in Florida and Massachusetts is from Texas? This is the hill you’re choosing to die on? Horse you have more sense than that

I didn’t ask that. What does HIS profile page state? There is no hill, I simply referenced whats on his page. I didn’t create his page nor did any other Texan on this site.  

I even gave you the dictionary definition of hometown which incl the principal residence where a person lives. It’s not just where a person was born or primarily raised . 

it’s an easy question ararar. Then once you answer that then we’ll go from there. 

30 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I didn’t ask that. What does HIS profile page state? There is no hill, I simply referenced whats on his page. I didn’t create his page nor did any other Texan on this site.  

I even gave you the dictionary definition of hometown which incl the principal residence where a person lives. It’s not just where a person was born or primarily raised . 

it’s an easy question ararar. Then once you answer that then we’ll go from there. 

from
/frəm/

preposition
  1. 1. 
    indicating the point in space at which a journey, motion, or action starts.
    By definition he can’t be FROM Texas 

2 hours ago, Ararar said:
from
/frəm/

preposition
  1. 1. 
    indicating the point in space at which a journey, motion, or action starts.
    By definition he can’t be FROM Texas 

the point in space from where his college football journey began was Texas.  He went from the HS playing fields of Texas directly to UGA. 

when he went to Fla he came from Haiti

when he went to Mass he came from Fla

when to TX he came from Mass

when he went to GA he came from TX 

19 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Good lord

word gymnastics is only making you look more desperate 

It’s not gymnastics it’s elementary actually. You buffoons are the ones making an issue from where  kid moved from going to UGA 

he moved from Haiti when he went to Fla. 

he moved from Fla when he went to Mass

he moved from Mass when he went to Texas 

is that gymnastics of a concept for you? 🤦‍♂️ 

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

It’s not gymnastics it’s elementary actually. You buffoons are the ones making an issue from where  kid moved from going to UGA 

he moved from Haiti when he went to Fla. 

he moved from Fla when he went to Mass

he moved from Mass when he went to Texas 

is that gymnastics of a concept for you? 🤦‍♂️ 

C37E30DF-6037-472B-9D15-ED489C977D0A.gif

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Yes, this depicts you perfectly, you face planted miserably. 

and his profile page still says his hometown is cedar hill, TX.  ultimately thats what you and the other idiots are trying to argue against.  🤡 

All I’ve argued is he isn’t from Texas

which he isn’t obviously 

25 minutes ago, Ararar said:

All I’ve argued is he isn’t from Texas

which he isn’t obviously 

You’re arguing with what the player posted on his profile. (His hometown)  You really are dumb, but I’m not shocked.  

Maybe if you whine loud enough they’ll change his profile’s hometown to some other state 😂 

Texans, please, let us have this one.

Everyone in Massachusetts was going crazy last night for Lewis' performance. You have to understand, a Massachusetts HS player has not performed that well on a big stage in CFB in a long time.

Understand that Lewis played his senior year in Texas, yes. But he grew and developed as a hard-hitting safety and gunner in good old Everett, Mass., one of the truly historic football towns in our great commonwealth.

You want to claim Lewis as a Texan for some message board fame, have at it. But we'll continue to tout him as a Mass kid, and you're not going to stop us.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Adam Kurkjian said:

Everyone in Massachusetts was going crazy last night for Lewis' performance. You have to understand, a Massachusetts HS player has not performed that well on a big stage in CFB in a long time.

Understand that Lewis played his senior year in Texas, yes. But he grew and developed as a hard-hitting safety and gunner in good old Everett, Mass., one of the truly historic football towns in our great commonwealth.

You want to claim Lewis as a Texan for some message board fame, have at it. But we'll continue to tout him as a Mass kid, and you're not going to stop us.

Actually not true, as Christian Wilkins played well in the national title game for Clemson a few years back. But still....

8 minutes ago, Adam Kurkjian said:

I'm not in this battle.  The Louisiana guys played pretty well considering the circumstances.  I was hoping Slade would have good night.  Did not expect him to become the emergency #1 though.

I'm pretty sure he (and Bama) didn't either...

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Adam Kurkjian said:

By all means claim him. His roots are in the Boston area. 

• Like 1