Welcome to the Quick IQ Test!

TheRealCAJ

3 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

I've tried to take this test a bunch of times, but with no luck. How are you guys doing it? I've given my SSN so I can be verified, but even trying a couple different credit card numbers I still can't access the IQ Test. A little help would be appreciated. I'm curious what my score will be.

-5 points for not being able to figure out how to take the test.

You click on "Take a New IQ Test".

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Credit card info?  

Yeah, it kind of looks like a Paypal thing, but it's a little different. Doesn't work with the 3 different credit card credentials I've entered. Must be on the fritz.

7 minutes ago, Cal 14 said:

Go to this link and click the above button.  I think the credit card is for getting your results.  Note that this link does not have "end" included.

https://iq-research.info/en/

I did, and it has me enter my name, SSN, and credit card info. But, no test.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, maxchoboian said:

I did, and it has me enter my name, SSN, and credit card info. But, no test.

Try deleting your browser history, especially the cookies.  You may have to re-open your browser or try a different one.  Re-enter the URL and try again.  I'm not 100% sure I ever entered my SSN, though.  I'd double-check your credit for the next few months.

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Cal 14 said:

Try deleting your browser history, especially the cookies.  You may have to re-open your browser or try a different one.  Re-enter the URL and try again.  I'm not 100% sure I ever entered my SSN, though.  I'd double-check your credit for the next few months.

Something's wrong. I tried all that deleting of stuff, and now even with my wife's SSN it goes through the same credit card info screen, then nothing. Damn, I was curious how I'd do.

4 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Something's wrong. I tried all that deleting of stuff, and now even with my wife's SSN it goes through the same credit card info screen, then nothing. Damn, I was curious how I'd do.

I don't know what to tell you, Dude.  It doesn't ask me to start the test.  The cookies for the site are strong.  You can start the test, close the window, but when you come back later, it knows where you left off.  You tried a different browser altogether?

Hmmm... do you have a legit SSN?  o.O

On 8/6/2017 at 1:20 PM, TheRealCAJ said:

I scored 124 SMART ASS! Course, I AM a highly trained grammar shool grad u ate from Berlin Norman Elementary!

• Haha 1