Welcome to the Quick IQ Test!

TheRealCAJ

1 hour ago, dan in daytona said:

130, and a little embarrassed after seeing peer group scores. I'm blaming Trump!

The first test is not valid. Nothing to be ashamed of. The second link is a better representation of a meaningful IQ test. If you score above 125 on that test, then you know you are pretty smart. 

More important than having an IQ that is above average is using your IQ to leave the world a little better. I was next to 2 little girls around 8 or 9 years old while boarding my plane back to Florida, they were both going to Disney World. They were part of the "Make a Wish" program. It made me wish I had tried harder when I had the chance to make a difference by studying medicine. I could have reached for a higher education, but I wasn't interested. Never put too much into exceptional IQ"s. Some of the most brilliant people I know are not always the ones with the highest IQ's, but they do apply themselves to the tasks at hand.

6 hours ago, Omaha Vol said:

Will try this one later. Looks better. Got a 132 on that easier one. 

IMG_0726.thumb.JPG.2b358f723187bfb057bd447af22c491c.JPGMy mother always said that I was a special child :P

This was the "iq research" site. A much more realistic test than the 4th grade version cajun was puffing his chest about.  For shits and giggles, I took it.  Cajun, tell us again as to how "advanced" you are again.xD 

7 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

What you really need is a progressive IQ test. One that gets tougher as you return correct answers. It is not uncommon to get all the answers correct on a set question test, but to have the fastest time and get all the correct answers is. You just have to have a good memory.

Agreed.  This test patterns became progressively harder.  I sped right through the first third, bogged down but could still get them at the 2/3 mark, and then I had to really concentrate and use memory as I went through the final 1/3.  I think all n all I got a lot of answers correct, but I did slow down significantly at the end. 

12 hours ago, Cat_Scratch said:

More important than having an IQ that is above average is using your IQ to leave the world a little better. I was next to 2 little girls around 8 or 9 years old while boarding my plane back to Florida, they were both going to Disney World. They were part of the "Make a Wish" program. It made me wish I had tried harder when I had the chance to make a difference by studying medicine. I could have reached for a higher education, but I wasn't interested. Never put too much into exceptional IQ"s. Some of the most brilliant people I know are not always the ones with the highest IQ's, but they do apply themselves to the tasks at hand.

Excellent post brother.  Love the make a wish program.  Awesome stuff.