Welcome to the Quick IQ Test!

TheRealCAJ

132 going away in like 3 minutes.  Bring on a real IQ test.  This must be the new kinder-gentler, everyone gets a participation trophy IQ test.  Why am I not surprised that cajun would only get a 121 on this thing.  He was proud for a minute...until pretty much everyone beat him....again not a surprise.9_9

3 hours ago, TheRealCAJ said:

I just smoked a joint and was watching a movie while doing this and I scored higher then u.. damn u must suck at life for me to have a higher iq then u 

IMG_0054.PNG

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

132 going away in like 3 minutes.  Bring on a real IQ test.  This must be the new kinder-gentler, everyone gets a participation trophy IQ test.  Why am I not surprised that cajun would only get a 121 on this thing.  He was proud for a minute...until pretty much everyone beat him....again not a surprise.9_9

Lol when u got people like me beating him u know the guy sucks 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

See above.

1 hour ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Next project.... 

Test: How honest are you?

Anyone who says they never lie is lying. Are you a good liar? Take our test and find out

https://www.psychologies.co.uk/tests/how-honest-are-you.html

womantellinglies.jpg

Now we're all liars!  Is this your backup plan after you were completely embarrassingly owned like the circus clown that you are?:D

9 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Has anyone went through and tried to get every question wrong? 

I did. 

I'll admit that I may have accidentally gotten one of the shapes questions correct, but my score while intentionally trying to get every question wrong was 98. 

Beat that! 

64387_968711016489730_674912709353633203

xD

Haha! Good stuff!  BUT...IQ tests have a time component involved in addition to simply answering the question. You likely answered all of the questions quickly as you were trying to fail.  So even though you answered them all wrong (or close to all wrong),  you still got credit for having a "fast brain". Sadly, you still almost beat cajun.  

I'm certain that I got all of them right, but only got a 132.  Cat scratch scored a 148. He got 100% AND he finished really fast. 

• Like 1