OOS Game of Year: West Monroe vs Florida Super Power South Broward, Week 5

RedZone

Just now, golfaddict1 said:

This is why I suggested a LA is great, AL is great and GA is great sticky threads… 

So the rest of us don’t have to see your low self esteem’d constant LA homerism angle with nonsense threads like this.  

The front page has been hijacked by 3 states homers.  It’s an embarrassment for the rest of us to see this.  

Preach.

4 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Have it your way....pretend South Broward is a district game for West Monroe....lol

At worst we get to see what STA has been beating up on all these years....you know "National". lol

But STA has consistently drummed them... 

West Monroe will probably do the same thing... 

You dont understand how a conference/region works... 

STA was required to play them... 

Mandated... 

Had to be done... 

19 minutes ago, RedZone said:

At worst we get to see what STA has been beating up on all these years....you know "National". lol

I understand that your entire existence here depends on changing the subject but STA has played South Broward exactly one time in the 7 years that Roger Harriott has been the head coach.

That game was mandated.

14 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I get that. I'm just not so ready to discount the game because it isn't two national powerhouse teams. 

I suppose we could just bash every match up as trash if it doesn't involve STA, SFA, IMG, MD or SJB, but that takes a lot of steam out of the overall discussion imo. There's more gifts to hsfb than 10 teams. The Washington team that played in the GEICO games is proof positive of that.  

I've been around long enough to see the rise of PGL, and the angles that brought that to fruition. In general, I'm gonna call out their operatives each and every time I think I see the same game plan enacted. They know even if they play stupid when called out. 

I do understand that a good few of you all are buds with the proprietor. No hard feelings with me on any of that. 

I'm not against discussing the game. I'm not against dissecting it a thousand ways. Simply saying the game is a pissy matchup because Cal Preps ain't toting the water for me though. 

You’re reading way more into this Hawg. 

The matchup sucks and I’ve wasted enough time on this.  I will comment on other OOS matchups as they come in… hopefully games the forum will be interested in and not a “Look at LA, we play a crap team” headliner.  

As for GSB (not sure what it has to do with this thread to be honest), he texted me awhile back to help Bigdrop take in 2 DeMatha games by paying the 19.99 monthly fee.  Bigdrop was against laying the fee, but 9.99 x2 also equaled 2 DeMatha games.  If that’s a bias to help a longtime forum member and a guy I enjoy reading and texting with… hmmm. Am I really having this discussion with you?  Georgia won right?  I think you’re way off base Hawg.  I piled on and enjoyed the BS ride as much as anyone else here.  

6 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

As for GSB (not sure what it has to do with this thread to be honest), he texted me awhile back to help Bigdrop take in 2 DeMatha games by paying the 19.99 monthly fee.  Bigdrop was against laying the fee, but 9.99 x2 also equaled 2 DeMatha games.  If that’s a bias to help a longtime forum member and a guy I enjoy reading and texting with… hmmm. Am I really having this discussion with you?  Georgia won right?  I think you’re way off base Hawg.  I piled on and enjoyed the BS ride as much as anyone else here.  

All this STA talk I gotta ask... 

Any word on the 2022 schedule? 

Like I said. The fact that Red Flag put the 187th Florida team in the thread title over the 25 time state champ John Curtis is all you need to know about the status of Louisiana high school football. 

He should have put West Monroe vs John Curtis and the list of their OOC games could have mentioned South Broward and if he was honest could have just told the truth that it’s a garbage team and a dud game. Who knows why the game was scheduled. Maybe the coaches know each other. Maybe they met at a convention and agreed to hook up. Maybe a S Broward coach is from that part of Louisiana. But none of those what if’s take away from the fact that it’s a dud game 

• RedZone changed the title to OOS Game of Year: West Monroe vs Florida Super Power South Broward, Week 5

A team blockhead813 and njgardenball hyped on here "National Power" Life Christian Academy, VA played #5330 nationally and #288 state Miami International Academy (Miami, FL) this year.......Life Christian won the game 30-13, it was on flo streaming TV, I believe. 😃

To put that in perspective South Broward is ranked #2948 Nationally"......per Calpreps, who ranks 15,000 high school teams.

I can't wait for this game. Are you guys as excited as I am?.....

23 minutes ago, RedZone said:

A team blockhead813 and njgardenball hyped on here "National Power" Life Christian Academy, VA played #5330 nationally and #288 state Miami International Academy (Miami, FL) this year.......Life Christian won the game 30-13, it was on flo streaming TV, I believe. 😃

To put that in perspective South Broward is ranked #2948 Nationally"......per Calpreps, who ranks 15,000 high school teams.

Another scam school blockhead813 was involved in and promoted was Bishop Sycamore, Ohio........they were ranked #2716 Nationally.

Remember them and their 29 D1s WE had to hear about for 8 months?

..crybabybull813 and golfalice don't like West Monroe and South Broward though. They are in pain!

giphy (1).gif

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

Liar. I never hyped Life Christian. I don’t give a fuck about them. Playing Florida garbage. Just like Louisiana teams. They got something in common. Seems like LCA needs to play West Monroe. 

West Monroe vs South Broward is almost as embarrassing as John Curtis vs Lake Placid. Lol. Where do you find these teams at? 

On 1/10/2022 at 2:03 PM, RedZone said:

West Monroe will play 3A State Champ Sterlington who was 15-0 last year.

The 3A Sterlington people seem pumped on the Bayou Forum........it's the first time they have ever played 5A West Monroe. They ain't scared and bitching like a couple Florida clowns with hurt feelings because one of their South Florida 7A's might take a loss no one cares about. SMDH

Anyways, West Monroe has one of the best/largest stadiums in the Nation and I imagine Sterlington/West Monroe will come close to filling it...

Sterlington built them a nice stadium a few years back. NOT bad for a little 3A Louisiana school....has a lot of bells and whistles too for a little stadium.

Sterlington_High_School_Football.jpg

9 minutes ago, RedZone said:

The 3A Sterlington people seem pumped on the Bayou Forum........it's the first time they have ever played 5A West Monroe. They ain't scared and bitching like a couple Florida clowns with hurt feelings because one of their South Florida 7A's might take a loss no one cares about. SMDH

Anyways, West Monroe has one of the best/largest stadiums in the Nation and I imagine Sterlington/West Monroe will come close to filling it...

Sterlington built them a nice stadium a few years back. NOT bad for a little 3A Louisiana school....has a lot of bells and whistles too for a little stadium.

Sterlington_High_School_Football.jpg

Sterlington is in Monroe, La.....population 50,000. Home of 4A power Monroe Neville.

Shot of Monroe......across that river is West Monroe. 

monroe-louisiana-city-skyline-at-night-alex-grichenko.jpg

41 minutes ago, RedZone said:

@Nolebull813, he got us shit... must be watching Law & Order reruns.  

No "CodeRed" I don't think that thought ever crossed my mind nor Nole's.  

We've been outspoken about one thing... South Broward sucks.   Nothing more. 

As mentioned prior, you should be suspended for dumbassery to headline a FL team based on their 2021 record.  It's as ridiculous as 3A Sterlington's 2021 schedule strength rating (7.7 with playoffs).   

36 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Sterlington is in Monroe, La.....population 50,000. Home of 4A power Monroe Neville.

Shot of Monroe......across that river is West Monroe. 

Translation:  "Let me get some LA air time until another OOS powerhouse is scheduled.  I sure dug AHP 2021 until the game was canceled in LA...  now they suck and are a transferred up power, that's all. SMDH."

5 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

@Nolebull813, he got us shit... must be watching Law & Order reruns.  

No "CodeRed" I don't think that thought ever crossed my mind nor Nole's.  

We've been outspoken about one thing... South Broward sucks.   Nothing more. 

As mentioned prior, you should be suspended for dumbassery to headline a FL team based on their 2021 record.  It's as ridiculous as 3A Sterlington's 2021 schedule strength rating (7.7 with playoffs).   

Maybe 7A South Broward should have scheduled 3A Sterlington instead of West Monroe.

Then maybe you are not such a little bitch about it.

Oh wait, Sterlington would be a huge favorite in that game too.

Just stop with your foolishness. You don't like the game> So what?......who cares?...who cares if you live a block away from the school?

Right...NO ONE!

10 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

More lies.

Maybe West Monroe will come down with the Covids that week......and golfalice can sleep better at night.  He's a total wreck right now, I don't care about that either.

It's amusing though to see a grown man worked up. 

So what if West Monroe wins 35-0 nothing or whatever.......Miramar beat South Broward 34-12 this year.

Would West Monroe/Miramar be a better game.

You guys make up your minds....crunch all your data, post your locations to schools,  and etc.......lmao

Oh man!