OOS Game of Year: West Monroe vs Florida Super Power South Broward, Week 5

RedZone

15 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

All mandated.

And what's this got to do with you attempting to prop them up because they went 8-2?

They played exactly two teams with pulses and lost by a combined score of 89-15.

This is embarrassing.

Horse shit. STA pretends it has some mandatory obligations to some hokey Broward athletic conference.. It could fill out it's schedule very easily with Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach alone. Now if they're in your district, that's another story, but I don't think they're in it every cycle. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Sure it can be bad and it is.  

I won’t lose sleep over it, nor do I give a shit what Nole thinks (no offense lol).  

It’s a head scratcher why these games get done, but to highlight it is embarrassing.  Simply put.  

Who is it embarrassing to? I'm trying to wrap my head around that. 

Is it embarrassing to you? If so, Why? Are you a South Broward grad? Maybe you're just generally speaking from a Florida fan standpoint. 

I don't understand being emotionally imvested enough in a school I didn't attend to be embarrassed about a matchup they penned. 

What it they go over and shock West Monroe? Black eye for Louisiana? 

Still an embarrassment? 

51 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

@HawgGoneIt These were my responses about Johns Creek and SJC. I said this game was like Pine Ridge FL vs Ware County. Which was a huge mismatch that ended up being 62-0. That’s what I compared it to. Then I said at least they get to go to a great city as consolation to getting destroyed. And then I joked saying if I was from Georgia I would have never seen a mismatch this big. Lol. I never hyped this mismatch up 

EF22F59B-393C-4DAD-B708-118607460732.jpeg

C5129718-F282-4745-B50F-8752FD599B12.jpeg

So... At least South Broward gets to go play at West Monroe's beautiful stadium. Maybe their coach has been learning from watching STA and the annual ass whipping they get. Maybe they're trying to attract some local talent?

That isn't the game plan on this one though now is it? 

I think I know why, but, whatever. If anyone besides Redzone posted it you'd probably never posted in it or it would have been in passing. If your puppeteer penned the game and it was a part of this year's God's gift streaming schedule it's a different song and dance too. 

You know it. I know it. We all know it.  

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, 181pl said:

Horse shit. STA pretends it has some mandatory obligations to some hokey Broward athletic conference.. It could fill out it's schedule very easily with Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach alone. Now if they're in your district, that's another story, but I don't think they're in it every cycle. 

Sad isn't it..

National Power STA has played South Broward 12 times since 2004.

West Monroe, La will play South Broward just once and never again, and the Florida OOS girls lose their minds.

...."mandate", my ass! 

Atticus is a real hoot! 🤡

2 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

So did Warren Easton in 2020 when you whined about their potential game with Grayson.

The difference is that you *actually* whined while we have just stated facts and mocked this game.

I never whined like you girls here,,,,,I simply said the game was a dud and njgardenball and blockhead813 had no business trying to set it up and promoting it..... you had blockhead813 tweeting Warren Easton was a Louisiana power and hyping them on his stupid looking twitter page...and etc.

Fuck both of them! Total pissant losers who want to be so relevant....they will lie, scam, and whatever else. 

9 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I never whined like you girls here,,,,,I simply said the game was a dud and njgardenball and blockhead813 had no business trying to set it up and promoting it..... you had blockhead813 tweeting Warren Easton was a Louisiana power and hyping them on his stupid looking twitter page...and etc.

Fuck both of them! Total pissant losers who want to be so relevant....they will lie, scam, and whatever else. 

They were a “Louisiana power” Hell they just made the state title game there. But just because you are a Louisiana power, it doesn’t make you a national power 

37 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

So... At least South Broward gets to go play at West Monroe's beautiful stadium. Maybe their coach has been learning from watching STA and the annual ass whipping they get. Maybe they're trying to attract some local talent?

That isn't the game plan on this one though now is it? 

I think I know why, but, whatever. If anyone besides Redzone posted it you'd probably never posted in it or it would have been in passing. If your puppeteer penned the game and it was a part of this year's God's gift streaming schedule it's a different song and dance too. 

You know it. I know it. We all know it.  

You just made up all this shit on the fly. That’s pretty impressive. If the game is a dud, it’s a dud no matter who puts it together. 

He is helping out with the Freedom Bowl and he told me the teams already and 4 games will all be duds. It’s par for the course for Georgia though. Powerhouses playing OOS garbage. On the flip side the Broward vs USA will have multiple high profile games with a few forgettable under cards. 

The only reason there was a comment about South Broward was because he highlighted it in the name of the thread. He was proud of it. He saw 8-2 South Florida team and just knew in his heart it was a marquee OOS game worthy of highlighting. But with 2 seconds of research you knew it was a horrible game. I don’t give a shit about traveling for ass whoopings. Regardless of who puts the game together 

1 hour ago, 181pl said:

Horse shit. STA pretends it has some mandatory obligations to some hokey Broward athletic conference..

Excuse me, huh?

STA is an *actual* member of the BCAA.

But that's irrelevant since the games with South Broward were *district* and *playoff* games which has to do with the FHSAA.

I bet you think those are "pretend" obligations too.

1 hour ago, 181pl said:

Now if they're in your district, that's another story, but I don't think they're in it every cycle. 

👇

4 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Excuse me, huh?

STA is an *actual* member of the BCAA.

But that's irrelevant since the games with South Broward were *district* and *playoff* games which has to do with the FHSAA.

I bet you think those are "pretend" obligations too.

That's interesting since STA doesn't play them every cycle.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Is it embarrassing to you? If so, Why? Are you a South Broward grad? Maybe you're just generally speaking from a Florida fan standpoint. 

I don't understand being emotionally imvested enough in a school I didn't attend to be embarrassed about a matchup they penned. 

Still an embarrassment? 

It's an embarrassment for West Monroe and it's a stupid wasteful OOS game that serves practically no purpose.

12 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

They were a “Louisiana power” Hell they just made the state title game there. But just because you are a Louisiana power, it doesn’t make you a national power 

Warren Easton last won a State Championship in 1942.....go back to your ridiculous looking twitter page and SAY THAT, you imbecile.

Also mention how big my penis is too while you are at it.

#creep

58 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Still an embarrassment? 

It’s embarrassing to this forum.  Simply put.  

Let’s rewind and consider I really have a passion for hsfb and I think I’ve shown this emotion throughout the years… on a national stage.  Not FL solo or Broward County, but as a national fan with of course some local knowledge of FL.  
I post about many states and teams and took the polling of teams seriously years back in our little forum poll experiment.  

S Broward is nearby me as mentioned prior.  No W Monroe is not a top 100 in the country team currently, but S Broward isn’t a top (not even sure what to rate them as their power rating and schedule is so awful it’s hard to gauge) anything.  

If you want to call this a great experience upcoming for the S Broward kids to travel, that’s fine.  I’m not associated with the school and don’t really care about this angle.  That’s more a S Broward thing.  

This is a national forum where I used to think game quality mattered.  Now it’s Taboo to say a game sucks because the two teams are on 2 different quality levels?  Fuck that.  The game sucks and it doesn’t matter who the states rep’s are.  Its embarrassing for this forum.  

But if this is the new forum mantra… go both teams!   Superb matchup!  As a hsfb fan can’t wait for this tilt!   Better?   

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, golfaddict1 said:

This is a national forum where I used to think game quality mattered.  Now it’s Taboo to say a game sucks because the two teams are on 2 different quality levels?  Fuck that.  The game sucks and it doesn’t matter who the states rep’s are.  Its embarrassing for this forum.  

But if this is the new forum mantra… go both teams!   Superb matchup!  As a hsfb fan can’t wait for this tilt!   Better?   

Amen, reverend.

5 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

So now RedZone is claiming that district games (and one playoff game) are not mandated.

He will say anything to avoid having to change his opinion. Even if those things are literally false.

The opinion is you people are silly.....I'm thinking you won't be able to change that or lie your way out of it.

Try!

5 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Let’s rewind and consider I really have a passion for hsfb and I think I’ve shown this emotion throughout the years… on a national stage.  Not FL solo or Broward County, but as a national fan with of course some local knowledge of FL.  
I post about many states and teams and took the polling of teams seriously years back in our little forum poll experiment.  

S Broward is nearby me as mentioned prior.  No W Monroe is not a top 100 in the country team currently, but S Broward isn’t a top (not even sure what to rate them as their power rating and schedule is so awful it’s hard to gauge) anything.  

If you want to call this a great experience upcoming for the S Broward kids to travel, that’s fine.  I’m not associated with the school and don’t really care about this angle.  That’s more a S Broward thing.  

Please!

Jesus Christ at this guy!

It never stops with Florida.....such a weak-minded state.

The Florida Clowns trying to paint South Broward as a little home school in South Florida that is ranked #12,000 nationally is quite amusing though.

I'm enjoying the hell out of it! LMAO

Hell, the South Broward's of Florida make up 95% of the Florida High School  Football schedules.

Boo-hoo, Boo-hoo....baby gonna cry.

BUT, Hawg, hawg, hawg......This is a national forum!

23-Gifs-of-People-Laughing.gif

30 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

I get that. I'm just not so ready to discount the game because it isn't two national powerhouse teams. 

I suppose we could just bash every match up as trash if it doesn't involve STA, SFA, IMG, MD or SJB, but that takes a lot of steam out of the overall discussion imo. There's more gifts to hsfb than 10 teams. The Washington team that played in the GEICO games is proof positive of that.  

I've been around long enough to see the rise of PGL, and the angles that brought that to fruition. In general, I'm gonna call out their operatives each and every time I think I see the same game plan enacted. They know even if they play stupid when called out. 

I do understand that a good few of you all are buds with the proprietor. No hard feelings with me on any of that. 

I'm not against discussing the game. I'm not against dissecting it a thousand ways. Simply saying the game is a pissy matchup because Cal Preps ain't toting the water for me though. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

No, your opinion is that this game is worthy of mention and to prop that idea up you make false claims like district games not being mandated.

Have it your way....pretend South Broward is a district game for West Monroe....lol

At worst we get to see what STA has been beating up on all these years....you know "National". lol

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

The Florida Clowns trying to paint South Broward as a little home school in South Florida that is ranked #12,000 nationally is quite amusing though.

Here comes the strawman.

First he made the fantastical claim that district games aren't mandated and now he's just making up things that nobody has said.

Nolebul813 said, accurately, that they were #187 in Florida. That translates to #2939 in the country.

But you have to lie and manipulate like this for your wants and needs to come right.

3 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I'm enjoying the hell out of it! LMAO

Hell, the South Broward's of Florida make up 95% of the Florida High School  Football schedules.

Boo-hoo, Boo-hoo....baby gonna cry.

BUT, Hawg, hawg, hawg......This is a national forum!

23-Gifs-of-People-Laughing.gif

This is why I suggested a LA is great, AL is great and GA is great sticky threads… 

So the rest of us don’t have to see your low self esteem’d constant LA homerism angle with nonsense threads like this.  

The front page has been hijacked by 3 states homers.  It’s an embarrassment for the rest of us to see this.  

• Haha 1

• RedZone changed the title to OOS Game of Year: West Monroe vs Florida Super Power South Broward, Week 5