Georgia- Michigan

steeler01

34 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Michigan was lucky that Ohio State was down.

And Ohio State was down not due to talent, but due to unexplainable idiocy with their defense which I will avoid ranting about.

If Ohio State had a guy like Knowles running their defense going into this season, it wouldn't be Meatchicken in the final four and Bama and Georgia would have much more to worry about than UC or scUM..

18 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Facts just blister that ass don't they.  You are like fans of every school not named Alabama just sick we are the best.  To bad others are looking up at the best year in and year out.

Roll Tide.

Just posting facts.

That's super.

So no thoughts as to how your life will be after Saban is gone?

Will you continue to walk around with your mullett flexing your Bama t-shirts if, say, things return to pre-'07 levels?

Just posting a question.

6 minutes ago, concha said:

That's super.

Will you continue to walk around with your mullett flexing your Bama t-shirts if, say, things return to pre-'07 levels?

Just posting a question.

Not a bama fan but they could be out the playoffs the next 20 years and still be a better program than 99%. You can't just throw their wins and championships out the window.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, concha said:

That's super.

Just posting a question.

I just know in another 20 years another coach wins 6 titles like Bryant and Saban. How many coaches with 6 titles has your school got? We could not play for the next 100 years and nobody catches the tide.

2 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Not a bama fan but they could be out the playoffs the next 20 years and still be a better program than 99%. You can't just throw their wins and championships out the window.

They are where they are due to one guy. He'll be retiring soon and, yes, they'll still have the hardware he brought them.

I'm just wondering what the effect will be on these guys once the most successful coach in history is gone and the titles and trophies aren't flowing in and the team maybe isn't qualifying for the final four.

I imagine it will be major suckage for them after years of acting like they won the trophies all by themselves.

I can you this, pre-'07 there weren't nearly as many Bama fans in Greater Atlanta and the ones that admitted to it were really, really quiet.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, concha said:

So no ideas then.

Check the lyrics to the Springstein song, "Glory Days". That's a possibility.

Listen in my lifetime Alabama has won 10 national titles and playing for another in 10 days top that captain.

I got a old tom cat that has seen Alabama win 6 titles he is 14.

How many has your team won in your lifetime.

6 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Listen in my lifetime Alabama has won 10 national titles and playing for another in 10 days top that captain.

Cats suck.

I just want you to be prepared for the lean years, Hoss. Saban is 70.

👍

Bowl Game Records:

Alabama is now 6-0 vs Cincinnati all time 

Georgia is 2-1-1 vs Michigan all time. 

Mich State is 7-0-1 vs Pittsburgh all time

Clemson is 2-0 vs ISU 

Oklahoma is now 8-1-2 vs Oregon all time

Air Force is now 2-0 vs Louisville all time

Wake Forest 3-0 vs Rutgers all time 

ND-OKST have never played. 

Ohio State 1-0 vs Utah

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, concha said:

They are where they are due to one guy. He'll be retiring soon and, yes, they'll still have the hardware he brought them.

I'm just wondering what the effect will be on these guys once the most successful coach in history is gone and the titles and trophies aren't flowing in and the team maybe isn't qualifying for the final four.

I imagine it will be major suckage for them after years of acting like they won the trophies all by themselves.

I can you this, pre-'07 there weren't nearly as many Bama fans in Greater Atlanta and the ones that admitted to it were really, really quiet.

That’s the truth.
They were ready to go with Rich Rod!!! Then the Dolphins owner said no to Brees, and went with Culpupper. And Saban said see ya .

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Kirby is going to beat the Hell out of whoever follows him. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, concha said:

My father went to his first Alabama game in 1952. He lived with Alabama win 4 games in 3 years in 55-57. Bryant hired in 58.  We have dealt with bad coaches before but have had great ones in my lifetime all won titles. Bryant,  Stallings and Saban. 

We had a bad decade 97-07 except for 1999. 

• Like 2