trump tells all this trumptards to get the covid shot

Ga96

5 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

I said you exhibited racial bias.

Which is just true.

You accused me of bigotry and, I quote, "screeds against black people".

Your "evidence" was fact and verdict-supported posts of mine. Race was rarely if ever mentioned. 🤡

My "bigoted" point in basically each case was "don't resist arrest".

Hey everyone, guess what?  In Andy World, if you point out that it is stupid and risky to disobey lawful orders and violently resist arrest, guess what? YOU ARE A BIGOT!

• Confused 1

21 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

You said the same thing about Daunte Wright whose killer was just convicted.

Your claims have nothing to do with proof or evidence since they are always the same regardless of the verdict and they are all made *before* the trials.

You've seemingly never seen an unarmed black person who didn't have it coming.

Being the good leftist toady he is - and therefore desperate to throw race cards - Andy is unable to digest that all I did was point out that resisting arrest can have unhealthy results.

The cop that shot Daunte Wright was indeed convicted of manslaughter.

After shooting Wright when he violently resisted and fled arrest.

What do we know?

Daunte Wright pre-resisting arrest: Alive

Daunte Wright post-resisting arrest:  Dead

In Andy's fucked-up tiny mind, me wanting folks to not resist arrest and thus stay alive is bigoted. 🤡

How ridiculous is that? 🤡

• Like 1

On 12/24/2021 at 3:54 PM, On2whls said:

Truth be told, if everyone was required  to submit to Covid antibody tests, no telling what the real death rate would be, except that it would be lower than what we currently know.  There’s probably a lot more people that are asymptomatic than we know.  I’ve got Covid antibodies but haven’t had even common cold symptoms for several years now.  

Still, I took the shots because it was required for travel.  

Got sent home from work Tuesday because I was exposed for 15 minutes, to a coworker that came up positive.  This despite vaccines, antibody data, and two negative Covid tests on a recent trip overseas.  And, I have to get another test on Sunday in order to return to work.  I appreciate getting to work from home, but the whole thing is pretty silly.  Wouldn’t you agree?

I'm sure when it's all said and done there will be countless stories that are silly.  I think this is a fluid situation and measures will reflect that.  I think politics has taken hold of the pandemic and our elected can not be relied upon to act in the constituency's best interest.  Sadly.  I do trust those experts that are not under the thumb of a political figure though.