Tom Brady acting like a Frustrated Child.

RedZone

Anyways, it won't be talked about or can't be proven, but the Saints went into that game with Tampa Sunday Night to behead Tom Brady.

They didn't knock him out of the game physically....but they gave him one of his worst mental beatdowns of his career.

Why?

Because that's just how things work in the world of how things work.

11 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Anyways, it won't be talked about or can't be proven, but the Saints went into that game with Tampa Sunday Night to behead Tom Brady.

They didn't knock him out of the game physically....but they gave him one of his worst mental beatdowns of his career.

Why?

Because that's just how things work in the world of how things work.

eh.. whatevs  Not really a fan of either team, don't dislike either team either. Just a fan of Chris Godwin watched him play from rec on up and coached against him a couple years in rec ball. Local kid made good. Also a fan of Saints receiver Deonte Harris although a bit annoyed he got a DUI.  Like damn man you got money call a fucking limo or something. Anyway know Deonte and his pops from 5U rec and up. I coached the one age group up of his in the same program. My Son played against him when he was at Archbishop Curley as well.  So I  kinda follow both teams

On 12/19/2021 at 11:59 PM, RedZone said:

The Saints knocked 3 of Tampa's best offensive players out tonight.

Check on those guys for me.

Bountygate? The hit on Godwin was dirty. Tore his knee up. NFL should make going at a players knees when they’re defenseless illegal.

oh well, this was the Saints super bowl, just like last year. 

8 hours ago, OldTerrapin said:

Right except for one thing. That isn't anywhere near a horse collar.. not even fucking close lol

Nevermind I just read they changed the rule 2016.. Tells you how much I pay attention to the NFl..  even so this one is still iffy if you look where he originally grabs it's under the nameplate. 

Competition Committee on Tuesday that will make it illegal when a “defender grabs the jersey at the name plate or above and pulls a runner toward the ground.”

Tackling from behind and rolling up the legs of the ball carrier is a cringe worthy tackle. 

bgw

6 minutes ago, Buttmunch said:

Bountygate? The hit on Godwin was dirty. Tore his knee up. NFL should make going at a players knees when they’re defenseless illegal.

oh well, this was the Saints super bowl, just like last year. 

I have already heard and read a bunch of NFL players past and present say they have this unwritten rule they don't go after players knees and their livelihood but yeah maybe NFL needs to make it a written rule with fines

https://clutchpoints.com/buccaneers-news-bruce-arians-speaks-out-on-hit-that-finished-chris-godwins-season/

Arians on Godwin:"The type of hit was totally legal. One of the things we have to look at in the offseason. We're so concerned about hitting people in the head that we're getting a lot of knee injuries now because of that type of tackle. It is legal and wasn't a bad play at all."

5 minutes ago, RedZone said:

https://clutchpoints.com/buccaneers-news-bruce-arians-speaks-out-on-hit-that-finished-chris-godwins-season/

Arians on Godwin:"The type of hit was totally legal. One of the things we have to look at in the offseason. We're so concerned about hitting people in the head that we're getting a lot of knee injuries now because of that type of tackle. It is legal and wasn't a bad play at all."

Doesn't have to be illegal to be dirty. Like I said the players themselves say they don't go after knees and consider it dirty. Yes it's legal but it doesn't sit well with the players. Is what it is..

23 hours ago, RedZone said:

I don't remember crying when Tampa LB Devin White ended Saint QB Jameis Winston's season this year...that play cost Devin White some major dollars, about $26,000.

I ain't mad at White...

that was one freak play. The Saints time and time again we’re going low for the knees laying extra hits to the upper portions of the helmet and shoulder pads, very sneaky and very dirty. Bucs were flat anyway. Did not deserve to win the game, but the Saints dirty tactics will not go unnoticed.

they were a few plays when Gronk went over the middle and they just went right for his knees. Same with Evans, Fournette. Ronald Jones, Cameron Brate, etc. etc. etc. Shitty dirty organization. It’s OK, the Saints are not winning squat this year.

1 hour ago, 181pl said:

that was one freak play. The Saints time and time again we’re going low for the knees laying extra hits to the upper portions of the helmet and shoulder pads, very sneaky and very dirty. Bucs were flat anyway. Did not deserve to win the game, but the Saints dirty tactics will not go unnoticed.

they were a few plays when Gronk went over the middle and they just went right for his knees. Same with Evans, Fournette. Ronald Jones, Cameron Brate, etc. etc. etc. Shitty dirty organization. It’s OK, the Saints are not winning squat this year.

I sure didn't see ALL that and didn't hear the play-by-play mention all that.

I saw the Saints flying around and Tampa just standing there.