Tom Brady acting like a Frustrated Child.

RedZone

I’m just shocked that the refs didn’t find a way to assist TB and hose NO as usual.

Speaking of which, did anyone catch the Titans-Steelers game?  Holy lord, I know the Titans turned the ball over a bunch, but none of those refs should ever work an NFL game again.  It was an utter embarrassment of horrific calls and non-calls which led to two of the Steelers 4Q scores.   An absolute joke — this kind of incompetence is what makes people think the games are rigged.

1 hour ago, Cossacks said:

Strange the offensive struggles when  they have the best offensive player in the NFL in Taysom Hill? 🤷‍♂️ 

I was looking for “that” guy, the guy I saw was throwing the ball all over the damn place, somebody should’ve went down stairs told him to throw it in the stands for a “perfect” performance.

bgw

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

Godwin may be back for the Playoffs......

According to NFL insider Ian Rapoport, wide receiver Chris Godwin suffered an MCL sprain during last night’s loss. He is expected to miss the rest of the regular season, but should return for the playoffs.

https://thespun.com/nfl/nfc-south/tampa-bay-buccaneers/bucs-reportedly-get-unfortunate-injury-update-for-wr-chris-godwin

nope.. Torn ACL and MCL done for the year

https://www.nfl.com/news/chris-godwin-torn-acl-buccaneers-wr-out-for-season

NFL has to stop players from torpedoing in. Whatever happened to breaking down, head up and make a damn form tackle? 

• Thanks 1

Its a simple rule to make... when striking an opponent you have to have your head up and arms open to wrap.. It will stop all the just torpedoing in with your head down and arms tucked in... why you think you see so much hurdling now?  Because the defenders head is down.. Defender that has his head up the first time you try and hurdle will be your last

24 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

nope.. Torn ACL and MCL done for the year

https://www.nfl.com/news/chris-godwin-torn-acl-buccaneers-wr-out-for-season

NFL has to stop players from torpedoing in. Whatever happened to breaking down, head up and make a damn form tackle? 

Snoop, lol

Truth of the matter...

If you go across the middle something bad may happen......it's happened for years on all levels.

44 minutes ago, RedZone said:

That wasn't a joke.......he's needs a little more development at QB, what.....this is his 2nd or 3rd start at QB.

It was a joke that you said it, not necessarily that you meant it as a joke.

Which is what makes it a joke.

He's had the majority of pass attempts in 7 games in his career.

6 TDs, 8 INTs

🤡

28 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

It was a joke that you said it, not necessarily that you meant it as a joke.

Which is what makes it a joke.

He's had the majority of pass attempts in 7 games in his career.

6 TDs, 8 INTs

🤡

The Swiss Army Knife is 1-0 vs Tom Brady....not many Swiss Army Knives can say that!

1 hour ago, OldTerrapin said:

Just tackle that's all.. no need to come flying in head down and launch .. its stupid

Anyways, no one wants to see anyone get hurt, but it does happen......huge loss for Tampa Bay and Tom Brady.

The Saints have been playing with a skeleton team all year.......missing lots of pieces last night too including Sean Payton.

37 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Anyways, no one wants to see anyone get hurt, but it does happen......huge loss for Tampa Bay and Tom Brady.

The Saints have been playing with a skeleton team all year.......missing lots of pieces last night too including Sean Payton.

Sucks for Chris.. he gambled and took the franchise tag this year. Hope the Bucs take care of him..

• RedZone changed the title to Tom Brady acting like a Frustrated Child.
9 hours ago, 181pl said:

By the way the Saints played dirty as fuck last night. They were trying to take knees out at almost every tackle. I hope the league fines them. Anyway who cares, those losers will not be in the playoffs.

I don't remember crying when Tampa LB Devin White ended Saint QB Jameis Winston's season this year...that play cost Devin White some major dollars, about $26,000.

I ain't mad at White...

10 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I don't remember crying when Tampa LB Devin White ended Saint QB Jameis Winston's season this year...that play cost Devin White some major dollars, about $26,000.

I ain't mad at White...

and the Tampa players taunting Winston on the ground after the horse collar was pretty low too.

I ain't mad at that either.

31 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I ain't mad at White...

Right except for one thing. That isn't anywhere near a horse collar.. not even fucking close lol

Nevermind I just read they changed the rule 2016.. Tells you how much I pay attention to the NFl..  even so this one is still iffy if you look where he originally grabs it's under the nameplate. 

Competition Committee on Tuesday that will make it illegal when a “defender grabs the jersey at the name plate or above and pulls a runner toward the ground.”

9 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

Right except for one thing. That isn't anywhere near a horse collar.. not even fucking close lol

Neverminded I just read they changed the rule 2016.. Tells you how much I pay attention to the NFL or NCAA for that matter.. 

Competition Committee on Tuesday that will make it illegal when a “defender grabs the jersey at the name plate or above and pulls a runner toward the ground.”

It wasn't a "form" tackle, dude.. 👌