Mater Dei wants to play in Battle at the beach in Naples FL next year

HurricaneNick

14 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Any takers? Stipend will not be an issue. C’mon Aquinas, no unusual circumstances here. Contract can be signed ASAP. Miami central, Grayson university, Tampa Jesuit, Collins hill??  Any of the big dogs from the southeast let’s make it happen! No Louisiana teams please, we would prefer a real challenge. 

74DE8D6B-C552-4B4C-A2A6-D78E7437BB2C.jpeg

If this happens I just might take Atticus off BLOCK. I’d wager my ticket and even give points under the condition that when STA loses, he has to take a selfie wearing an MD hat so I can change my profile pic.

If game is scheduled, dunno how that Homer can refuse and still stand-up to pee afterwards. 

19 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Any takers? Stipend will not be an issue. C’mon Aquinas, no unusual circumstances here. Contract can be signed ASAP. Miami central, Grayson university, Tampa Jesuit, Collins hill??  Any of the big dogs from the southeast let’s make it happen! No Louisiana teams please, we would prefer a real challenge. 

74DE8D6B-C552-4B4C-A2A6-D78E7437BB2C.jpeg

grayson isn't a big dog. They are a less consistent mater dei. They won't have the transfers to do much over the next couple of years. 

19 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

They had 19 transfers this year. Mater Dei had zero. MD was more than willing to travel to or host Aquinas this year with a sophomore QB. I figure if MD is headed to Florida they might as well play the top program. 

How many has MD had over the previous 4 years? One year doesn't matter when you loaded up in previous years. 

You are throwing that out there like bama saying "well we had the #1 recruitung class 3 years in a row but this year we finished at 25" 

50 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

How many has MD had over the previous 4 years? One year doesn't matter when you loaded up in previous years. 

You are throwing that out there like bama saying "well we had the #1 recruitung class 3 years in a row but this year we finished at 25" 

The freshman teams haven’t lost a game in 3 years. Kids are coming in as freshman now instead of starting elsewhere and transferring in when they feel they can play. I’m sure there will be more transfers in the future but nothing like bringing in 15-20 kids like some of the SoFlo schools did this year.