The No Nonsense Top 100

Omaha Vol

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

So you think they could play with teams in the 1-15 range? That’s  inside the top 15 genius.  So what is it, they can play with anyone in the 1-15 range or the 15-30 range?  

I said above 15th. That's the same thing as being outside the top 15. I've been consistent the entire time. Put the bottle down, buddy.

3 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

I know I did. And so do you. If I thought they could hang with anyone 1-15 I would have just said they can hang with anyone. Don't overthink it.

Stop tryin to cover a mistake with BS!  You said 15-30 and you weren’t aware of who was in that range. It’s as simple as that. 

3 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

I most certainly did not, YOU brought those numbers up. You've now straight up lied multiple times about what I've said. 

I'm well aware of who is where in the Calpreps ratings. 

👇🏽WTF are you talking about then? 

3 hours ago, GoBigBlack said:

Cathedral could probably hang with anyone above 15th. But I haven’t seen every top 30 team, so like you I’m speculating at best. They only lost to Corona Centennial and De La Salle. Olu went on a tear and squeaked out several victories to win a championship. Playoff wins are worth more. I don’t think they’re that good either, but I’m biased because we were up 42-6 at half. They still have a good roster and coaching staff.

Just now, GoBigBlack said:

That was in response to someone who isn't you talking about the top 30. They said CC isn't a top 30 team, and that has nothing to do with being able to hang with a top 30 team. You're arguing semantics for the sake of arguing. I've clarified my position many times over. 

No it wasn’t, it was steeler and it was in response to me saying CC was over ranked at 13. You disagreed and went in with this gem 

You didn’t clarify 💩 but keep the illusion alive you know what you’re talking about 

I’m out. This discussion has gone on long enough 

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

No it wasn’t, it was steeler and it was in response to me saying CC was over ranked at 13. You disagreed and went in with this gem 

You didn’t clarify 💩 but keep the illusion alive you know what you’re talking about 

I’m out. This discussion has gone on long enough 

Yeah, I don’t have any interest in discussing anything with some who lies about what others say. Deuces.