The No Nonsense Top 100

Omaha Vol

Just now, Horsefly said:

The fewer game and practice is about preparation. Look dude kill the stupidity and biased nonsense. I already told you Guyer was SLC of 2020.  They didn’t have to play someone this year on NS lvl for me to determine they were better this year, a whole year full of stats prove it. You love trolling sites, go to 6A board one of their fans lays it out 

Fewer games and practices means nothing for the finished product. 

So they didn't have to do anything but beat crappy competition to know they were better. 

Guyer was Allen and Ryan's level this year. We have actual data to verify that

1 minute ago, steeler01 said:

So they didn't have to do anything but beat crappy competition to know they were better. 

That’s the dumbest comment you’ve made. 😂 

This season is over go enjoy your holiday break 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Westlake has been the best team in the state for the last 2-years

how long is the winning streak now?

The best team in Texas is ALWAYS the team that avoided Top OOS teams.   The Top teams in Texas should be scheduling a Top OOS program.  ALWAYS.

But we know..... Texas could give a hoot about National rankings.

46 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

So was SLC at rockwall and martins level last year? 

in all your fake wisdom do you know what happened to Guyer and one of its best DEs the week leading up to the Allen game? 

12 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

The best team in Texas is ALWAYS the team that avoided Top OOS teams.   The Top teams in Texas should be scheduling a Top OOS program.  ALWAYS.

That’s about the most accurate thing you said.  The only ones losing their mind about it are you Cali boys 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Your type make me laugh.

cali has very little depth.

until couple of years ago when SJB and MD decided to go all in on recruiting the best y’all had was DLS who steadily got its ass kicked across the country

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

So was SLC at rockwall and martins level last year? 

in all your fake wisdom do you know what happened to Guyer and one of its best DEs the week leading up to the Allen game? 

I think they were better but their defense would allow a lot of teams to play with them

Here we go with the excuses

52 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

I know this is difficult and I'm going to dumb this down as much as possible.  The best Team in our State will be the 6A DI and 6A DIi Champs unlike everyone else. That team will never have an OOS loss.

Example A.  DLS loses to ET and goes Sherman on ATL back in Cali.

Example B. Dville loses OOS 2 years in a row and for 20 years accomplished the same as others that lost OOS.  They will never hoist our Trophy.  No matter how high some stupid national poll has them.  I remember back in the 80s Odessa Permian and Plano was always behind Valdosta and some Ohio teams.  Who I'm sure was great.  Those Texas teams was always top 5 and damn near always had a loss.  That lost was in State.  Shit hasn't changed.  Now we play a big OOS game for 20 years. Even the winners of those games usually lose in State.  Allen over Hoover, ET over DLS.  Not hard if you don't have an Agenda.   

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

I know this is difficult and I'm going to dumb this down as much as possible.  The best Team in our State will be the 6A DI and 6A DIi Champs unlike everyone else. That team will never have an OOS loss.

Example B. Dville loses OOS 2 years in a row and for 20 years accomplished the same as others that lost OOS.  They will never hoist our Trophy.  No matter how high some stupid national poll has them.  I remember back in the 80s Odessa Permian and Plano was always behind Valdosta and some Ohio teams.  Who I'm sure was great.  Those Texas teams was always top 5 and damn near always had a lost.  That lost was in State.  Shit hasn't changed.  Now we plays a big OOS game for 20 years. Even the winners usually lose in State.  Allen over Hoover, ET over DLS.  Not hard if you don't have an Agenda.   

Those examples represent two things.   Insufficient data and dumb luck.

3 hours ago, Horsefly said:

WL dominance started last year with wins over the 2d best NS team since 2015 and SLC in 2020. (The DV beaters) All accomplished with beating both teams with big OLs. No one is basing their TX assessment off of their district opponents. They’re irrelevant in the assessment 

the 2021 team is better than the 2020 version 

I wholeheartedly agree. And I'd bet my life savings neither WL team would be able to hang with the teams actually in the discussion for the #2 spot. And if they played MD it would be a bloodbath.

12 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Those examples represent two things.   Insufficient data and dumb luck.

Ok.  Figured it would go over your head. 20 years of Dumb luck.  Hoover wins State Allen loses to The Woodlands.  LT 41 Woodlands 6.  How many times your Champ has lost OOS the last 20

I remember BG running rampant.  But in Texas we' re just lucky.  Fact is in 30 Years La. Is the only State to beat a TX Big School Champ.  3x.  20 others have failed including Cali 2x. DLS and MD failed to beat a Champ.  Our Champ will never be the team that loses OOS. NO ONE CAN SAY THAT.  That's why we don't give a damn about these stupid polls.  You fools thought Dville was the best and was hoping like hell.  Yeah we got lucky for 20 years. Look up the definition of insanity it will read believing we beat the TX 6A Champ

Peace. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

I wholeheartedly agree. And I'd bet my life savings neither WL team would be able to hang with the teams actually in the discussion for the #2 spot. And if they played MD it would be a bloodbath.

Look man if you took all the #2 contenders, not just WL, they’d all suffer losses to some lvl if they played a full schedule of just the top 10 teams.  Stop being a biased tool. 

Just now, DevilDog said:

Ok.  Figured it would go over your head. 20 years of Dumb luck.  Hoover wins State Allen loses to The Woodlands.  LT 41 Woodlands 6.  How many tunes your Champ has lost OOS the last 20

I remember BG running rampant.  But in Texas we' re just lucky.  Fact is in 30 Years La. Is the only State to beat a TX Big School Champ.  3x.  20 others have failed including Cali 2x. DLS and MD failed to beat a Champ.  Our Champ will never be the team that loses OOS. NO ONE CAN SAY THAT.  That's why we don't give a damn about these stupid polls.  You fools thought Dville was the best and was hoping like hell.  Yeah we got lucky for 20 years. Look up the definition of insanity it will read believing we beat the TX 6A Champ

Peace. 

Insufficient data means 20 years x 4 Texas Semi finalists = 100 OOS games that should have been played by those teams (if they each played only 1 OOS game per year).

You named off less than 10 OOS games during that time.  Insufficient data.

5 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Insufficient data means 20 years x 4 Texas Semi finalists = 100 OOS games that should have been played by those teams (if they each played only 1 OOS game per year).

You named off less than 10 OOS games during that time.  Insufficient data.

Maybe this will get you too understand I will list all the OOS Champs TX 6A non Champs beat.  Would that help you understand.  We have power State scalps and states just below them per your tiers. And we have State runner ups.  There are over 20.  Best damn Foitball State period.  20 years of data.  Go look it up and let's talk.  We got a Cali Ship by a 1st rd loser who beat a in State Champ with 2 loses.  Who 2015 Katy would have murdered.  That sticks in You'll Throat. Enjoy Aledo.  If SJB beat Allen. Allen will not win Texas and if Allen wins these is no guarantee. But the OOS team that beats a TX 6A is a guaranteed Champ back home.  We don't care. We all know this here.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

41 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

I think they were better but their defense would allow a lot of teams to play with them

Here we go with the excuses

It’s not an excuse I it’s a relevant fact. once again you have no clue what’s going on.  Having your best DL player kicked off the team for SA allegations and the school doing a walkout the week of the Allen game is disruptive. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Maybe this will get you too understand I will list all the OOS Champs TX 6A non Champs beat.  Would that help you understand. 

We have power State scalps and states just below them per your tiers. And we have State runner ups.  There are over 20.  Best damn Foitball State period. 

20 years of data.  Go look it up and let's talk.  We got a Cali Ship by a 1st rd loser who beat a in State Champ with 2 loses.  Who 2015 Katy would have murdered.  That sticks in You'll Throat.

Enjoy Aledo.  If SJB beat Allen. Allen will not win Texas and if Allen wins these is no guarantee. But the OOS team that beats a TX 6A is a guaranteed Champ back home.  We don't care. We all know this here.

Actually its difficult to read your posts due to run on paragraphs.  I'll help with this one.

Dumb luck that DV choked by 7 vs North Shore which Texas people say is better than WL.

MD beat the same DV team by much more.   That counts.

10 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Example B. Dville loses OOS 2 years in a row and for 20 years accomplished the same as others that lost OOS.  They will never hoist our Trophy.  No matter how high some stupid national poll has them.  I remember back in the 80s Odessa Permian and Plano was always behind Valdosta and some Ohio teams.  Who I'm sure was great.  Those Texas teams was always top 5 and damn near always had a loss.  That lost was in State.  Shit hasn't changed.  Now we play a big OOS game for 20 years. Even the winners of those games usually lose in State.  Allen over Hoover, ET over DLS.  Not hard if you don't have an Agenda.   

Why will that team never have an OOS loss?

And regardless of what you're saying, Duncanville is 61-5 in Texas 6A over the last five seasons. I mean... the record speaks for itself. Included in that record this year is the best team in 5A, which is a stronger opponent than 98% of 6A teams, give or take a %.

6 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Actually its difficult to read your posts due to run on paragraphs.  I'll help with this one.

Dumb luck that DV choked by 7 vs North Shore which Texas people say is better than WL.

MD beat the same DV team by much more.   That counts.

No, Texas ppl aren’t saying NS was better than WL. They had a loss Sammy (westfield)and a  close game v Tompkins in the playoffs.  26-20

16 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

It’s not an excuse I it’s a relevant fact. once again you have no clue what’s going on.  Having your best DL player kicked off the team for SA allegations and the school doing a walkout the week of the Allen game is disruptive. 

Yes,  so they allowed 38 points because of that. 

The two best teams they faced, their MOV was 0. You think that's a coincidence 

18 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Maybe this will get you too understand I will list all the OOS Champs TX 6A non Champs beat.  Would that help you understand.  We have power State scalps and states just below them per your tiers. And we have State runner ups.  There are over 20.  Best damn Foitball State period.  20 years of data.  Go look it up and let's talk.  We got a Cali Ship by a 1st rd loser who beat a in State Champ with 2 loses.  Who 2015 Katy would have murdered.  That sticks in You'll Throat. Enjoy Aledo.  If SJB beat Allen. Allen will not win Texas and if Allen wins these is no guarantee. But the OOS team that beats a TX 6A is a guaranteed Champ back home.  We don't care. We all know this here.

That is complete and utter nonsense. Your 6A champ will never have an OOS loss because your teams don't play OOS. And you always have an unprovable pathway to claim you're the best.

If Duncanville won yesterday, you would all be saying "But the REAL champion is in D2!" If Guyer knocked off Westlake you would all say "See, that's how strong Texas is! Our 5th best team is on par with a #2 team in the country!" Since Northshore won, the new mantra is "Westlake is the best and Guyer is right behind them. Northshore isn't even second best!" 

It's a circle jerk of excuses that could be solved by dialing 1-800-MATER-DEI at any time. There's a reason they don't dial the number.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1