Happy Obama Day!!

Nolebull813

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/4/2017 at 2:53 PM, HawgGoneIt said:

Clayton County Ga. Associated Press

An Albany man was found dead in a Clayton County apartment complex on April 17th. Clayton County police suspect the room mate but are still investigating for new leads several months later. No arrests have been made although the room mate remains a person of interest.

Fox News is reporting that the murder is connected to Hillary Clinton. 

A WHITE head football coach from Warren County high school, was BLUDGEONED by an ALL BLACK football team at a Hancock Central High School home game! And NOTHING was ever done to get to the bottom of the incident! Hancock county is 90% BLACK, with a majority of the police force being black! The Georgia Bureau of Investigation went to Sparta to investigate! Where they were in no uncertain terms were told, to TAKE A HIKE! The coach in question incurred permanent brain damage, and was forced to retire from coaching and teaching! Reverse the races in this situation! And it would have been WORLD WIDE NEWS!

On 8/4/2017 at 3:36 PM, HawgGoneIt said:

Rab could always come on, he was just restricted from posting. I lifted that a day or so after you made that thread asking to let him come back and everyone mostly agreed.

His ban now is self imposed. 

images.jpg

I wouldn't have been banished in the first place, if we didn't have biased left wing whackos as moderators!

• Haha 1

On 8/5/2017 at 3:25 PM, HawgGoneIt said:

I think he's pretty smart. 

Just not smart enough to stop arguing with and among the spam-bots over on the GAVSV. xD

He's probably staying gone "on principle" and that's fine. Principle was the same reason he got restricted to begin with, so I can completely understand. 

NO, it was because, TRUTH, you can't HANDLE the TRUTH!

• Like 1