Happy Obama Day!!

Nolebull813

Clayton County Ga. Associated Press

An Albany man was found dead in a Clayton County apartment complex on April 17th. Clayton County police suspect the room mate but are still investigating for new leads several months later. No arrests have been made although the room mate remains a person of interest.

Fox News is reporting that the murder is connected to Hillary Clinton. 

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

An Albany man was found dead in a Clayton County apartment complex on April 17th. Clayton County police suspect the room mate but are still investigating for new leads several months later. No arrests have been made although the room mate remains a person of interest.

This is probabaly satire, but sadly could honestly be true

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Wtf is wrong w/ these people?  I know she likes to kill in her spare time but damn.  She can't be expected to kill everybody can she?  I'll bet the fake news crowd are buying this and who can blame them; Hilldog has been getting away with murder for years.  😏

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Wtf is wrong w/ these people?  I know she likes to kill in her spare time but damn.  She can't be expected to kill everybody can she?  I'll bet the fake news crowd are buying this and who can blame them; Hilldog has been getting away with murder for years.  😏

Finally on board brother. Yes she has.

7 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

The list is currently at 33 dead people who had some form of relationship with Bill and Hillary. 

Some small relationships and some direct. 33. 

The thing about the Seth Rich murder is why the democrats don't want an investigation. 

http://www.wnd.com/2016/08/clinton-death-list-33-most-intriguing-cases/

Unbelievable that people think all of this is just happen stance or a coincidence. 33 people great question.  How many people do you know who were murdered or died mysteriously? Is it close to 33?   

5 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Unbelievable that people think all of this is just happen stance or a coincidence. 33 people great question.  How many people do you know who were murdered or died mysteriously? Is it close to 33?   

The scariest part of it all is the lack of consequence. These people are allowed to do this and there is no MSM reporting of it. Imagine all the people out there who have evidence against them that know they would have a death sentence for exposing them. 

Another scary thing about it is people in this country ignore it and justify it by saying Trump said mean things. I wonder how Haitians feel about Hillary. 

Canes is down in South Florida where there are a lot of Haitians. Hopefully he can do us a solid and get the opinions directly 

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

What the hell is Mobile WND? You tryna give us libs some viruses or something?! Not sure about that one...

Heard about a deadly house fire in Sydney Australia earlier. 

Flipped over to Fox News and they were laying it down thick that Hillary Clinton was connected. 

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, thc6795 said:

Bro she is pure evil. You cant really believe she would have been a good President can you?

She sure could have, but like with Obama, she would have been denied anything that would have moved this country forward.  We wouldn't have moved our country backwards like Trump is doing and we wouldn't have waged war on the media.  We would still be world leaders and would have aggressively put both feet forward in regards to the clean energy future and not let China take the lead.  Still have environmental regulations, not let companies dump waste in our rivers and streams.  I can go on for quite a while but I'll save you the pain of reading something you will probably disagree with.  

I will add that she was probably the most prepared person to have run for President.  For what it's worth.

20 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

What the hell is Mobile WND? You tryna give us libs some viruses or something?! Not sure about that one...

Heard about a deadly house fire in Sydney Australia earlier. 

Flipped over to Fox News and they were laying it down thick that Hillary Clinton was connected. 

We got a few fires out in the PNW that has Hilldog's MO all over it.  I'll be releasing a press release soon with all the proof one could ever need.  

BREAKING NEWS: Hillary Clinton has started a house fire in Australia and fires in the PNW andVancouver.  I have received evidence from the Prepgridiron alt-right crew that she is evil and has personally murdered or had somebody murder 33 people and that she must have also started these fires.  An arrest warrant will be issues shortly.  

#wegother 

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Sportsnut said:

Rab is smarter than you think. 

I think he's pretty smart. 

Just not smart enough to stop arguing with and among the spam-bots over on the GAVSV. xD

He's probably staying gone "on principle" and that's fine. Principle was the same reason he got restricted to begin with, so I can completely understand. 

8 minutes ago, Bones said:

Hillary waters my lawn at night so I have to mow it 2x a week. She also took the last precut ribeye at the local super market so I would have to get one manually cut. Cant stand Hillary.

You think she's only watering it...

I saw her and this guy in your yard!

Image result for scotts turf builder scottish guy