State Champions 💍

HurricaneNick

1 hour ago, HurricaneNick said:

I got em fired up last night 😂 Two posts mentioning me by name before 8:30 am! Max loves me! 💖

Thanks for trying to get this thread back on topic. I've tried too.

Regarding your statement above...nah, I don't love you. I feel sorry for you. Kind of like all those kids who have gotten into USC as a result of the admissions greed scandal. Was your admission legit? Fight On!

16 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Regarding your statement above...nah, I don't love you. I feel sorry for you. Kind of like all those kids who have gotten into USC as a result of the admissions greed scandal. Was your admission legit? Fight On!

I tried too, in point of fact.

The thread going to shit can be directly tied to the arrival of a very specific poster.

34 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Kind of like all those kids who have gotten into USC as a result of the admissions greed scandal. Was your admission legit? Fight On!

Didn’t Trump pay someone to take the SAT exam to get accepted to Penn? 

One of my daughter’s best friends just graduated from Penn and will be attending Harvard Law School.   The Paperchase… great flick and series.  

7 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Didn’t Trump pay someone to take the SAT exam to get accepted to Penn? 

One of my daughter’s best friends just graduated from Penn and will be attending Harvard Law School.   The Paperchase… great flick and series.  

1) Per an accusation from his niece who loathes him. So folks on your side will take it as gospel.

2) Paperchase was great. Professor Kingsfield was a wonderful character.

444cc83d79dc0aa2f4b59e02a2206820.jpg

59 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Hahahaha! My pops are grand dad are both alums so I was a legacy. They may have made a donation or three to get me in! I didn’t ask. I didn’t have Ivy League stats like conch but I got into some pretty good schools besides SC. MD provided a wonderful college prep education 😉Anyway, don’t feel bad for me. Use that energy elsewhere because life is great! FTFO! 

• dntn31 locked this topic