State Champions πŸ’

HurricaneNick

1 minute ago, Ararar said:

Ok if he is the focus then why trash MD and everything associated? Just to hurt is feelings?πŸ˜‚ I’m notΒ advocating anything Nick has said either it’s a little weird in totalΒ 

I got em fired up last night πŸ˜‚ Two posts mentioning me by name before 8:30 am! Max loves me! πŸ’–

• Haha 1

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

The examples of your bigotry are literally never-ending.

Β 

Andy, you really need to stop.

You are the spamming board with bullshit and accusing me of being a racist.

Every post you have used as "evidence" includes my completely NON-racial FACTS for my opinion.

Enough.

I know I frustrate you and get under your skin, but this has gone too far.

Β 

Β 

Β 

1 minute ago, concha said:

You are the spamming board with bullshit and accusing me of being a racist.

I'm quoting you directly.

I know you hate that more than anything.

Your behavior has been despicable and yet you insist on moralizing about high school sports.

A morally normal person would be ashamed but we've learned that you are incapable of feeling shame.

9 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Every single opinion on every single killing of an unarmed black person is to excuse it or say that they had it coming.

That's literally impossible given the facts.

Do you count a 6’4” 300 pounder taking his bare knuckles and crashing it into the skull and eye socket of a police officer as β€œunarmed”???

Β 

What kind of asshole throws the race card because someone makes a judgment on a situation and backs it with facts (that have nothing to do with skin color).

I have a mixed family and friends around the world of all shades of the spectrum.

I will NOT tolerate something throwing lies about me being a racist.

Β 

Again, Andy, you have been reported.

Β 

Β 

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Do you count a 6’4” 300 pounder taking his bare knuckles and crashing it into the skull and eye socket of a police officer as β€œunarmed”???

Yes, as the definition of an arm is understood by everybody.

He's a police officer. He's trained to handle difficult situations.Β  He has a responsibility.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

concha going down with the black friend trope.

As expected.

Β 

Having a mixed-race family and friends of many colors and creeds is a trope to a shameless liar like Andy.

What an asshole.

Β 

In every example Andy posted, IΒ literally make zero racial judgments and provide facts and evidence for my views.

But because they don't line up with Andy's leftist talking points, he thinks it is perfectly OK to accuse me of being a racist.

Incredible.

Β 

4 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

His responsibility is to just shake off the punch and subdue the criminal after being bashed in the face?Β 

Β 

Don't waste your time.

Use all the facts and logic you like and the end result won't matter.

If your viewpoint doesn't match Andy'sΒ woke opinion, he will accuse you of being racist.

That's all it takes.

Β 

Β 

• dntn31 locked this topic