State Champions πŸ’

HurricaneNick

3 minutes ago, concha said:

Since you are a lying asshole and have decided to throw the race card, please focus on my alleged "screeds against black people".

Go.

Just off the top of my head...

How about portraying Trayvon Martin as a thug who got what he deserved?

πŸ‘‡

On 11/22/2021 at 10:52 AM, concha said:

And here we get to the low IQ meme about Trayvon Martin complete with the "little angel" photo.Β  Trayvon assaulted Zimmerman and was bashing his head in the pavement.Β Β 

0-5.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfIsu_Vz0L3lz17osEvna

Β 

1 minute ago, OldTerrapin said:

@Atticus FinchΒ @conchaΒ If you two could keep your lovers quarrel overΒ on the other sideΒ 

Β 

Β 

Office space that would be great Memes

Β 

Β 

Β 

Apologies from my end.

Andy can't seem to handle someone not worshipping teams like the one he supports that recruit up for success.

Β 

This asshole has literally stooped to throwing race card lies over it.

It's incredible.

What a fucked up piece of work.

Β 

Β 

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

Just off the top of my head...

How about portraying Trayvon Martin as a thug who got what he deserved?

πŸ‘‡

Β 

Β 

How is this racial?

He assaulted someone, bashed the guy's head on the pavement and got shot.

Β 

There is NOTHING about this that belittles blacks.

Β 

You are an unhinged, lying turd.

Β 

3 minutes ago, RedZone said:

He is no worse than blockhead813 (aka nolebull813), but you keep him in your wallet and use him like a no-name credit card when you try to destroyΒ states/teams.Β 

I agree that him and Nolebull813 are soulmates.

But I attack Nolebull813 just the same.

The difference is that Nolebull813 seems to know when to capitulate. concha gets embarrassing himself and coming back for more.

1 minute ago, concha said:

He assaulted someone, bashed the guy's head on the pavement and got shot.

Trayvon Martin was walking, unarmed, minding his own business and was followed into an alley.

Your reaction is to immediately smear him by portraying him as a thug who got what he deserved. Accompanied by a completely out of context picture of him giving the middle finger.

And you want us to think that there's nothing racial about it.

We've all read your stuff concha.

Give us a break.

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

You are unbelievable.Β 

Deny, deny, deny.

"Nothing to see here!"

image.jpeg.07c1ba9d135cfd21e8b41d623defd0c1.jpeg

Β 

You're weird.

Like REALLy weird.

There was literally nothing racist there.

You apparently don't know the meaning of the word.

Β 

I think you have officially flipped the fuck out for today, Andy.

It's break time. Go take your meds.

Β 

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

Jacob Blake?

He died because he was stupid.

πŸ‘‡

Β 

Β 

He was.

He had an outstanding warrant out, was violating the warrant, he assaulted a woman, he resisted arrest, he resisted lawful orders to stop and he reached into a car where he had a weapon.

Β 

This is where Andy argues that his behavior was smart IΒ guess.

Β 

Philando Castille?

Cop did everything right and Castille "fucked up."

πŸ‘‡

On 3/31/2018 at 12:01 PM, concha said:

Have you all watched the entire video of the Philando Castille shooting?

The cops were calm, and pretty obviously not looking to harass people at all. The cop was pretty respectful. Castille - as a licensed gun carrier - correctly informs the cops he has a weapon.Β  He then completely fucks up in multiple ways.Β 

He should have kept his hands on the steering wheel. He should have obeyed the cop's directions. He did neither and in fact did NOT follow the cop's directions. I understand these things are taught in Minnesota's required CCW training.

There are lots of videos out there of folks pulling guns on cops while being pulled over. Cops know this and know there is a risk every time they do it.

Β 

7 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Might as well move this thread to OT.

HurrincaneNick has to be pleased to get it outΒ ofΒ the spotlight.

Β 

Andy literally won't stop.

He is so off the fucking rails that I don't love teams that transfer up that he's moved on to calling me a racist and spamming the thread.

What a frigging lunatic.

Β 

18 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

So you read the first 2 posts of this thread? This hurricanenick boob is the focus of the vitriol.

Spoiled, cocky, stereotypically materialistic SoCal bro. He has shown in numerous threads toΒ not be an impressive ambassador for Mater Dei, rather an ostentatious joke.

Mater Dei is who they are -- they've been successful for quite some time, and are currently taking it to the next level. That is fine, but don't have someone behave like a grade school brat and not expect any flak.

Ok if he is the focus then why trash MD and everything associated? Just to hurt is feelings?πŸ˜‚ I’m notΒ advocating anything Nick has said either it’s a little weird in totalΒ 

When concha's bigotry and obvious racial bias is demonstrated over and over again he tries to fall back on the "factual" nature of his bigotry and racial bias.

According to concha there isn't a single instance in the history of this board where an unarmed black person was killed unjustly.

The dude apologized for the Philando Castille killer for christ sakes. A guy who cooperated fully and did nothing wrong but a bozo cop shoots him.

concha rushes to his defense.

• dntn31 locked this topic