State Champions πŸ’

HurricaneNick

Β 

Generally speaking all standards are arbitrary, Andy.

A few schools in the country transfer in talent to establish dominance and win titles and national poll recognition and try to act like "nothing to see here".

Hey, wait a minute... the team that Andy has sucked off for years and years is one of them.

Who'da thunk it?

🀑

Β 

10 minutes ago, concha said:

A few schools in the country transfer in talent to establish dominance and win titles and national poll recognition and try to act like "nothing to see here".

That there should be "something" to see there is where the reasonable or tangible comes in.

You are just incapable of providing it.

Ever.

Regarding anything.

I'm constantly amused by what you attempt to do and then by how incompetent you are at achieving it.

8 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

That there should be "something" to see there is where the reasonable or tangible comes in.

You are just incapable of providing it.

Ever.

Regarding anything.

I'm constantly amused by what you attempt to do an then by how incompetent you are at achieving it.

Β 

I'm thinking everyone other than you reading this thread can see what I'm talking about and determine for themselves reasonability and tangibility.Β 

No one denies that these schools transfer up. I don't need to prove that the sun rises in the east.

Β 

You incessantly do these haughty, drive-by screeds directed at me and fail laughably.

And I'm amused that you make $40k a year and are a clerk.

Shouldn't you be busy pushing a mail cart?

Β 

Just now, Ararar said:

So some guy in Ohio is upset with MD why? What did MD do to affect his life so much that he needs to trash them?

Β 

You must have missed the part where this is a national HS football board where commentary, praise and criticism (with lots of discussion about stuff like, oh, I don't know, national rankings) are kinda core to its very purpose.

I hope this helps resolve your confusion.

Β 

3 minutes ago, concha said:

Β 

You must have missed the part where this is a national HS football board where commentary, praise and criticism (with lots of discussion about stuff like, oh, I don't know, national rankings) are kinda core to its very purpose.

I hope this helps resolve your confusion.

Β 

So MD National rankings upset you?

22 minutes ago, concha said:

I'm thinking everyone other than you reading this thread can see what I'm talking about and determine for themselves reasonability and tangibility.Β 

I'm thinking that you're incompetent and so this is what you have to do. A person who could articulate themselves wouldn't need to resort to such pathetic tactics.

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

You need to prove that there's something inherently wrong or immoral about attending one high school and then changingΒ to another.

But you can't.

Just like every other claim that you make.

Β 

This isn't a mathematical proof to be proven.

I believe it to be inherently unfairΒ for schools to whore their football programs out and pound their chests about their resultingΒ "success".

You don't hold that view because you are a fanboy and bootlicker for such a program, and have been for a long time.

That's fine, Andy.

Fortunately folks are still allowed to hold differing viewpoints in this country.

But I'm thrilled that my commentary on the subject so obviously chaps your ass.

🀣

Β 

Β 

5 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Bigot.

He hates anybody who's not like him and therefore hates any school that isn't like his.

Β 

My multi-racial family and multi-ethnic friends around the world would be fascinated by this story.

Please tell us more. 🀣

🀑

Β 

Β 

• dntn31 locked this topic