State Champions 💍

HurricaneNick

Just now, HurricaneNick said:

1. You were fucked at an all boys school that doesn’t come close to what MD is so you have to focus your attention on MD. 

2. I’m sure you’re an Ivy League grad. Same school as your daddy trump right? UPenn? Yeah, elite 🤣

3. That’s not what I am “essentially” saying. I thought you were an ivy league grad? Not really a bragging point. Live outside in Ohio or California? Kind of ridiculous this is even a topic. 

4. You’re upset about MD. I’ve never paid attention to St. X. Could care less. Living rent free. But hey, it’s tough living in Ohio this time of year. I’d put my focus elsewhere too. 

God bless! Hopefully Ohio runs through Utah I’m the rose bowl but if they don’t we know there will be an abundance of excuses! 

1) You seem upset, Nicky. I agree that having your alma mater have to whore itself is kinda embarrassing.

2) St X is elite academically and athletically.  Just not to the "let's whore ourselves level".

3) Penn is a top 10 university. But feel free to continue advertising your ignorance and stupidity.

4) I just have some free time and see how ridiculous MD cheer leaders are given the why behind their "success".

Nicky is triggered.

tenor.gif

1 minute ago, concha said:

1) You seem upset, Nicky. I agree that having your alma mater have to whore itself is kinda embarrassing.

2) St X is elite academically and athletically.  Just not to the "let's whore ourselves level".

3) Penn is a top 10 university. But feel free to continue advertising your ignorance and stupidity.

4) I just have some free time and see how ridiculous MD cheer leaders are given the why behind their "success".

Nicky is triggered.

tenor.gif

Ah yes, very triggered. I deeply care about what a bum from Ohio has to say. I have time today. It is what it is. Your dick rider from Denver can get a response too. Lady x might be elite to you, I had to google them today. MD is on your mind. Love it! Boys are signing tomorrow in the gym, should I send you a link so you can watch? Two football starters are signing with Harvard and Stanford. It’s best I don’t get in to the other athletes signing to elite institutions. Would probably hurt your ego. 

1 minute ago, maxchoboian said:

No crying here. Just watching you self-destruct, again.

I've seen concha operate for about a decade. Good luck.

Yeah yeah yeah. I’d probably self destruct if I ever lose but I never do. Good luck to the two vaginas from Denver and whatever Ohio shithole he lives in. Maybe methzone can jump in on your team. You need him! 

2 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

No crying here. Just watching you self-destruct, again.

I've seen concha operate for about a decade. Good luck.

This guy can't have graduated from college yet. 

He's melting down like some high school teen diva having a back acne breakout before the prom.

His insults are junior high level. 

🤣

4 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Ah yes, very triggered. I deeply care about what a bum from Ohio has to say. I have time today. It is what it is. Your dick rider from Denver can get a response too. Lady x might be elite to you, I had to google them today. MD is on your mind. Love it! Boys are signing tomorrow in the gym, should I send you a link so you can watch? Two football starters are signing with Harvard and Stanford. It’s best I don’t get in to the other athletes signing to elite institutions. Would probably hurt your ego. 

Sport:

You're REALLY triggered.

2 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

You post your UPenn degree and I’ll post my undergrad and MBA. Simple.

I must admit this is a first.

You honestly expect me to post a photo of my diplomas on this site (I have an MBA also, btw).

Do you have any idea how insecure you are?

• Like 1

Just now, concha said:

I must admit this is a first.

You honestly expect me to post a photo of my diplomas on this site (I have an MBA also, btw).

Do you have any idea how insecure you are?

No insecurities. You’re questioning my education which is why I said what I said. I have nothing to hide. Blur out/cover your name or don’t. Simple. Congrats on the MBA. My time at Fuqua was wonderful. 

10 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Imagine talking shut on a director of player personnel that takes on the role of directing college recruiting. Hahahah. Some programs are much more advanced than others. Like I said before. Maybe lady x gets conchitas trump donation dollars and can improve the school facilities. 

St. X does just fine on its 110 acre campus.

You have obviously not seen the campus or facilities. 🤡

2 minutes ago, concha said:

St. X does just fine on its 110 acre campus.

You have obviously not seen the campus or facilities. 🤡

Like I said earlier, had to google who lady X was. This is what popped up. 110 acres? Nice! I’m sure land is very hard to come by in cincy. Not exactly MD but fitting for Ohio. Campus is probably bigger though. Hang a banner!

6EB89FE6-CD5C-44C3-A3AC-9FAE9AF3064C.jpeg

5F610008-E3DE-43B4-80D1-25DC64EFC494.jpeg

3 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

No insecurities. You’re questioning my education which is why I said what I said. I have nothing to hide. Blur out/cover your name or don’t. Simple. Congrats on the MBA. My time at Fuqua was wonderful. 

Pass.  I don't even know where my Penn and Cranfield (UK) diplomas are TBH.  I could do my class ring and yearbooks and that's it. The diplomas are likely in storage at my mother's home as I traveled internationally quite a bit. I haven't seen them in many years.

And the point is that you don't come across like anyone who could have attended Fuqua.

You come across like a teenager.

Truth.

Just now, concha said:

Pass.  I don't even know where my Penn and Cranfield (UK) diplomas are TBH.  I could do my class ring and yearbooks and that's it. The diplomas are likely in storage at my mother's home as I traveled internationally quite a bit. I haven't seen them in many years.

And the point is that you don't come across like anyone who could have attended Fuqua.

You come across like a teenager.

Truth.

That’s fine. I think the same about you. Especially when you were crying about covid when Ohio state got ran off the field by Alabama. I was thinking middle school leftist which is the exact opposite of what you claim to be! 

3 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Like I said earlier, had to google who lady X was. This is what popped up. 110 acres? Nice! I’m sure land is very hard to come by in cincy. Not exactly MD but fitting for Ohio. Campus is probably bigger though. Hang a banner!

6EB89FE6-CD5C-44C3-A3AC-9FAE9AF3064C.jpeg

Ran across this nice video of X.

It includes an aerial view showing the scale of the campus.

Long and short of it...

If you are going to pound your chest about a program that got where it is by turning on the red light, then expect to get called on it. Bragging about a program like that is a joke to many on this board.

I'd be embarrassed if X decided to behave like MD. And I mean that very honestly.

3 minutes ago, concha said:

Long and short of it...

If you are going to pound your chest about a program that got where it is by turning on the red light, then expect to get called on it. Bragging about a program like that is a joke to many on this board.

I'd be embarrassed if X decided to behave like MD. And I mean that very honestly.

It is what it is. I wouldn’t call it pounding chest. More so just being proud and happy for the old ball coach. Unfortunately, I didn’t win a state title while at MD. Lost in the finals to Long Beach Poly. Not breaking any rules, taking on all challenges and anyone willing to play MD. Kind of took the St Thomas Aquinas blueprint although they had 19 transfers this year and MD had zero. I know the transfer stuff is a big topic on here. Public school duncanville had many more transfers this year than MD had. The shuttle bus is common down here. Can’t speak for anywhere else in the country. All TL schools do it. Servite got it going in 2008 I believe to bring in Kalil brothers, Inman, & fajardo etc. My nieces and nephews at JSerra were offered transportation services but lived to close to get on the shuttle. Nothing to be embarrassed about, MD practices are oftentimes more competitive than the games. I wish we would play an entirely nationally schedule. Maybe X will get on board! They played bosco a few years back. 

41 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

It is what it is. I wouldn’t call it pounding chest. More so just being proud and happy for the old ball coach. Unfortunately, I didn’t win a state title while at MD. Lost in the finals to Long Beach Poly. Not breaking any rules, taking on all challenges and anyone willing to play MD. Kind of took the St Thomas Aquinas blueprint although they had 19 transfers this year and MD had zero. I know the transfer stuff is a big topic on here. Public school duncanville had many more transfers this year than MD had. The shuttle bus is common down here. Can’t speak for anywhere else in the country. All TL schools do it. Servite got it going in 2008 I believe to bring in Kalil brothers, Inman, & fajardo etc. My nieces and nephews at JSerra were offered transportation services but lived to close to get on the shuttle. Nothing to be embarrassed about, MD practices are oftentimes more competitive than the games. I wish we would play an entirely nationally schedule. Maybe X will get on board! They played bosco a few years back. 

The vast majority of high schools in the country - and St X is included - don't actively open up their school doors to attract football transfers in just to pump up the program.  And apparently players are being trucked in to MD from FAR away.

MNCs don't really have much meaning when the possible candidates for the titles are reduced to a handful of transfer jacked-up programs like MD, SJB, STA, IMG etc.

The year X played SJB was weird.  X went 5-5 in regular season and actually went on to win the Ohio D1 title.  Frankly, I don't want X or any other school to play transferred-up teams. Play each other.  I fail to see how teams like MD think they are proving anything by beating teams that aren't transferred up. It's a joke.

You could probably count on one hand the number of kids who have transferred into St X in the last 20 years for some reason and been a star football player. The bulk of players are from Cincinnati parochials and they are 4-year students. Guys like Luke Kuechly and Sean Clifford... parochial school kids who started and finished high school at X.

To me, somebody from a football factory bragging about their "football program" is up there with someone who brags about transgender athletes beating  the shit out of biological females or a guy who uses 'roids competing against natural athletes.

• dntn31 locked this topic