OT: Unemployment at a 16 year low

thc6795

5 minutes ago, LOSer said:

So 63% of Americans who don't approve of Trump are pussies?

Again, when you can't think of anything to say you just throw out people who didn't vote for Trump.

63 percent of Americans? They polled hundreds of millions of people? 

Can you stop? If you cite surveys of 1,000 people being asked a question around New York City and think it represents every American then your delusional

Guest LOSer
Just now, Nolebull813 said:

63 percent of Americans? They polled hundreds of millions of people?

Again, proving how ignorant and stupid you are.

Scientific polling only requires about 1,200 to 2,000 samples to be considered representative. That's why the Presidential Election polls that had Hillary winning by about 2 points were so accurate.

All of the approval polls are right around 37% right now.

Trump is historically unpopular.

Guest LOSer
2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Can you stop? If cite surveys of 1,000 people being asked a question around New York City and think it represents every American then your delusional

Again, cringe-worthy stupidity.

I actually worry about the future of your kids. Their father is a retard.

The 1,200 (or so sample) is taken randomly across the country.

2 minutes ago, LOSer said:

Again, cringe-worthy stupidity.

I actually worry about the future of your kids. Their father is a retard.

The 1,200 (or so sample) is taken randomly across the country.

So asking 1,200 people to vouch for 300 million people sounds like I need to go buy a business with $1,200 and ask the sellers to let it account for $300 million towards my purchases. Lol. 

Guest LOSer
1 minute ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Reality? He's just a scared pussy who hates everything that scares him.

That's basically Republicanism is a nutshell.

Guest LOSer
1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

So asking 1,200 people to vouch for 300 million people sounds like I need to go buy a business with $1,200 and ask the sellers to let it account for $300 million towards my purchases. Lol. 

No, again, you're just incredibly dumb.

It's called sampling.

If you find a representative sample then you can accurately extrapolate from it.

Don't worry.

Uneducated rednecks are being captured in that sample.

If by fear you guys mean afraid of foreigners and their domestic allies destroying this country then yeah that is defiantly a cause for concern. 

That was the biggest win of the Trump presidency. His obsession with common sense in regards to the safety and advancement of this country. 

But the true prize will be when one of those liberal Supreme Court clowns get gone. 

Real question. Have you liberals seen what's been happening specifically in London, Sweden and France? 

They are unlivable war zones with huge spikes in crime across the board. 

This is what would happen here if Hillary was president. 

Diversity is code for American genocide. And domestic diversity is code for white genocide 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Poor, Mr GED.

Good thing you got yours before your hero does away with the program. xD

Your kids are fucked though.

My kids are in a Catholic school with a great track record of success. They should be fine. If they are screwed then there was no stopping it. Lol

My children are taught love and respect always. I don't preach hate like Caj and Canes. 

1 minute ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Maybe trump will start some coal mines in Florida.

Pray for your offsprings. xD

Stop talking to yourself. 

And your overthinking too much. Hell if anything you are the ones that should pray for your kids because according you we are fucked with the leaders that are here to stay. Lmao! 

Guest LOSer
16 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

If by fear you guys mean afraid of foreigners and their domestic allies destroying this country then yeah that is defiantly a cause for concern. 

You're scared shitless about everything that's different than you.

Just now, LOSer said:

You're scared shitless about everything that's different than you.

Nah I don't overthink it. I do watch what's happening in Europe with refugees turning Europe into the Middle East with concern though. But like I said I feel comfortable that the leaders now are head strong in preventing that from happening. 

What's so terrible about not wanting illegals and refugees here?

Guest LOSer
17 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

His obsession with common sense in regards to the safety and advancement of this country. 

Common sense like promising a Muslim ban then only putting 7 countries on the list (none of which are the MOST Muslim or the MOST prone to terrorism)?

Guest LOSer
14 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Real question. Have you liberals seen what's been happening specifically in London, Sweden and France? 

When a liberal asks why we can't do healthcare similar to those countries their told that "we don't care about other countries! We're America!"

But now we need to worry about countries that are anywhere from 1/5 (Britain and France) to 1/30 of our size.

Those three counties happen to be among the wealthiest, most free, most educated and most pluralistic places on Earth.

Guest LOSer
17 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

They are unlivable war zones with huge spikes in crime across the board. 

Britain is an unlivable war zone?

Sweden?

What kind of drugs are you on?

You literally lies about everything, every day.

Guest LOSer
16 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

My children are taught love and respect always. I don't preach hate like Caj and Canes. 

Feel the love and respect.

19 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Diversity is code for American genocide. And domestic diversity is code for white genocide 

Guest LOSer
12 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

And your overthinking too much. Hell if anything you are the ones that should pray for your kids because according you we are fucked with the leaders that are here to stay. Lmao! 

There's nothing enduring about Trump.

He's 71 years old and he has the attention span of a common housefly.

His supporters are just as dumb and easily distracted as he is.

He'll sell them down the river soon enough and we'll get back to a more stable government in time.

Guest LOSer
8 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

What's so terrible about not wanting illegals and refugees here?

Trump isn't against illegals. He's against all immigration. His immigration proposal is clear on that.

Being against refugees is just un-American and doesn't do anything to solve the problem that you think it does. The recent terrosts attacks in Europe were carried out by homegrown terrorists. Not refugees.