OT: Unemployment at a 16 year low

thc6795

Guest LOSer
Just now, Blueliner said:

I'm that deplorable, uneducated racist that you clown like to talk about.

Clearly.

You do a fine job living up to the very low expectations.

1 minute ago, Blueliner said:

No. It's because the worst candidate in political history and the most corrupt party in US history got their fucking asses kicked by an "amateur".  And now you're so butthurt ya can't see straight. 

Russia is NO amateur...

You seem very upset today and trying to portray a real tough guy..........weak look for you actually.

If everyone is "winning" again why so much aggression, skippy?

Guest LOSer
Just now, Blueliner said:

We finally have a president that, you know, actually gives a shit about ALL legal Americans.

As opposed to "illegal" Americans that don't exist?

No President has ever pandered to a smaller group of people than Trump.

Where is this great care for all the people?

Guest LOSer
1 minute ago, Blueliner said:

99% of the dudes on this board think you're a numbskull.

Just like I don't believe in tradition merely for traditions sake, I also don't care about the majority just for it's sake.

12 minutes ago, LOSer said:

As opposed to "illegal" Americans that don't exist?

No President has ever pandered to a smaller group of people than Trump.

Where is this great care for all the people?

Here is Trump demanding answers into a bunch of Canes clones illegally voting

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/local/public-safety/federal-judge-allows-trump-commissions-nationwide-voter-data-request-to-go-forward/2017/07/24/83fa89c6-635d-11e7-84a1-a26b75ad39fe_story.html

It does exist. Add all these recounts up over the country 

https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/07/recounts-barely-making-dent-in-election-results-trump-gains-in-wisconsin.amp.html

Guest LOSer
1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

By Wednesday morning, Trump had widened his victory margin over Clinton in Wisconsin by 146 votes

I love that you dipshits don't even read your own links (or you do and don't understand what it says).

Trump lost by over 2.9 million votes.

So let's extrapolate (poorly just to play your game) the 146 vote total to all 50 states.

So Trump would have gained 7,300 votes.

My back-of-the-napkin math says that Trump still lost by a shit ton.

11 minutes ago, LOSer said:

By Wednesday morning, Trump had widened his victory margin over Clinton in Wisconsin by 146 votes

I love that you dipshits don't even read your own links (or you do and don't understand what it says).

Trump lost by over 2.9 million votes.

So let's extrapolate (poorly just to play your game) the 146 vote total to all 50 states.

So Trump would have gained 7,300 votes.

My back-of-the-napkin math says that Trump still lost by a shit ton.

Why were they wrong in the first place? He demanded the state's turn over the info because of the illegal voting running rampant. 

So if they can find 7,300 votes across America without even trying, imagine how much they can find if they had professionals investigate it. 

Guest LOSer
9 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Why were they wrong in the first place?

It's called statistical error. It's common to, well, everything counted in large numbers.

If you recounted every election result in American history you would never get the same count twice. The variance would be very small though like 146 in 2.9 million votes. That represents about .00005% of the vote.

It's statistically insignificant.

Guest LOSer
5 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

He demanded the state's turn over the info because of the illegal voting running rampant. 

Trump demanded the voter info because he lost the popular vote (badly) and wanted to make excuses.

He also knew that there were enough dumbasses like who wouldn't understand basic statistics and would think a normal recount outcome of 146 changed votes is significant.

Guest LOSer
7 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

So if they can find 7,300 votes across America without even trying, imagine how much they can find if they had professionals investigate it. 

What do you mean without even trying?

They had statewide recount in Wisconsin. Out of 2.9 million votes cast the result changed by 146 votes (or .00005%).

And Wisconsin is the 20th most populous state. That's why I said I would extrapolate badly because Wisconsin is a larger than the median state. You wouldn't get nearly 146 votes in most of the states.

7,300 votes are totally meaningless.

You're just too dumb, literally, to understand what statistical significant means.

10 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Why were they wrong in the first place? He demanded the state's turn over the info because of the illegal voting running rampant. 

Trump didn't "lose" by any votes.

He in fact won by a substantial percentage of electoral college votes. The ones that count.

If simple-minded people want to assuage their disappointment by celebrating an overwhelming popular vote victory in the People's Republic of California, then let them.

It changes nothing. They lost.

20046674_1564835573572787_65044239842927

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, concha said:

Trump didn't "lose" by any votes.

He in fact won by a substantial percentage of electoral college votes. The ones that count.

If simple-minded people want to assuage their disappointment by celebrating an overwhelming popular vote victory in the People's Republic of California, then let them.

It changes nothing. They lost.

20046674_1564835573572787_65044239842927

electoral relating to elections or electors

popular = liked, admired, or enjoyed by many people or by a particular person or group

6 hours ago, thc6795 said:

You know everything, go study killing yourself then do it.

This is the clown that said STA really beat Bosco because they had more total yards and "outplayed" them. He's part of the spelling police and the know it all police on this board.

2 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Lol Canes spanking these little pendejos like they stole something!!! Rotflmao!!!!!!!+!!+!!!!!!!!++

He's not spanking shit, other than your pud.  At the end of the day, this is all he (and the rest of the libtards) has...going from message board to message board arguing incessantly with everyone.  Siding with an psychotic, autistic, idiot savant is not a good look for you. This is something I would expect from the supreme idiot from LA. 

8 hours ago, Blueliner said:

He's not spanking shit, other than your pud.  At the end of the day, this is all he (and the rest of the libtards) has...going from message board to message board arguing incessantly with everyone.  Siding with an psychotic, autistic, idiot savant is not a good look for you. This is something I would expect from the supreme idiot from LA. 

Put some more of your "winning wisdom" on us. Please. xD