OT: Unemployment at a 16 year low

thc6795

Guest LOSer
1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Like i said, California, New York and Brownsville Texas shouldn't get to choose the entire country's leadership for the next 4-8 years 

But Hunstville, Alabama should?

Your statement makes no sense unless you're just a partisan hack who wants to disqualify voters whom you disagree with.

Those voters joined the majority of Americans in voting for someone other than Trump.

Guest LOSer
20 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Seems not to be to much of a problem when a Dem is elected

The Democrat wins the popular vote AND the Electoral College.

Which is basically the entire point.

Hillary was an abomination of a Candidate, Debbie Washerman Shultz worst possible chairperson and all around incompetent. Dems had the election in the palm of their hands, should have had an easy win employing either a different strategy or different candidate and they blew both.  It's like they are allergic to winning anything.

1 hour ago, LOSer said:

But Hunstville, Alabama should?

Your statement makes no sense unless you're just a partisan hack who wants to disqualify voters whom you disagree with.

Those voters joined the majority of Americans in voting for someone other than Trump.

Not if you take out the voter fraud 

Guest LOSer
22 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Not if you take out the voter fraud 

So take out the non-existent voter fraud and Trump would've won.

It's funny how you question the facts surrounding Trump's corruptness but you easily throw out Seth Rich conspiracies and fake voter fraud claims. Completely bereft of facts.

There's not better evidence of your clueless nature.

Guest LOSer
Just now, thc6795 said:

funny how the bitch says you want to disqualify voters you don't agree with as he mocks Huntsville AL. Why shouldn't they be able to choose the President Canes?

You realize that nole's claim came first, right? I was merely exposing the silliness of his claim with a comparison.

I clearly said that I don't wish to disqualify any voters.

Damn, dude you are dumb as shit.

4 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

And the electoral college is there to stop crazy ass melting pot backward states like New York and California which are like foreign countries from choosing who the entire country has in power 

Not quite sure why this is so hard for libtards to comprehend.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, LOSer said:

Having an Electoral College itself is the ultimate twisting of the rules.

There isn't another office in the entire world where the highest vote getter doesn't get to govern.

It's the ultimate fluke.

Hey dumbass.  This the effing USA.  Not Britain or Bangladesh.  Nobody gives a shit about what other effing lame ass countries around the world are doing.  If you don't like the current system that has been here since the inception of this country, go effing lives somewhere else with all of the lame ass libtards who said they were leaving....oh wait....

Guest LOSer
3 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Not quite sure why this is so hard for libtards to comprehend.

Because they understand history and know that the Electoral College couldn't possibly have been created for the cockamamie reason that you claim.

Guest LOSer
Just now, Blueliner said:

Hey dumbass.  This the effing USA.  Not Britain or Bangladesh.  Nobody gives a shit about what other effing lame ass countries around the world are doing.  If you don't like the current system that has been here since the inception of this country, go effing lives somewhere else with all of the lame ass libtards who said they were leaving....oh wait....

Ah yes.

The "we've always done it this way so we WILL always do it this way" argument followed by the lovely "if you don't like it then why don't you live somewhere else" argument.

I don't remember you clowns leaving during the last 8 years so I'll stay right where I'm at thank you.

Guest LOSer
1 minute ago, Blueliner said:

Yes.  THAT is how it works. Sorry.

But this isn't a justification. It's just the outcome.

But we all know that you're not smart enough or educated enough to make an actual case for it.

4 minutes ago, LOSer said:

Because they understand history and know that the Electoral College couldn't possibly have been created for the cockamamie reason that you claim.

No. It's because the worst candidate in political history and the most corrupt party in US history got their fucking asses kicked by an "amateur".  And now you're so butthurt ya can't see straight. 

Ah yes.

The "we've always done it this way so we WILL always do it this way" argument followed by the lovely "if you don't like it then why don't you live somewhere else" argument.

I don't remember you clowns leaving during the last 8 years so I'll stay right where I'm at thank you.

Jeez you're dumb.  Because It ALWAYS HAS been that way.  I guess you don't believe in laws and principle.  You don't change 300 years of history because you didn't get your way.  And as far as the last 8 years go, I voted for Obama the first time...regretfully in retrospect.  I/we just bided our time for change...and here we are, pal.  I'm sure 2024 can't get here soon enough for you guys.

Guest LOSer

No. It's because the worst candidate in political history and the most corrupt party in US history got their fucking asses kicked by an "amateur".

Again, your claims about the Electoral College are comical and stupid.

And I'd love to get my ass kicked by getting almost 3 million more votes than the apparent ass-kicker.

The fact that this still bothers the hell out of you (and Trump) is super awesome.

Guest LOSer

Jeez you're dumb.  Because It ALWAYS HAS been that way.

Uh that's exactly what I charged you with saying. And now you just repeated it.

So who's the dumb one?

Guest LOSer
1 minute ago, Blueliner said:

I guess you don't believe in laws and principle.  You don't change 300 years of history because you didn't get your way. 

Laws that don't make sense and are outdated can (and should) be changed.

For instance, slavery.

I would have been for it being ended. You would have been for it's continuance because "we've always done it this way!"

But this isn't a justification. It's just the outcome.

But we all know that you're not smart enough or educated enough to make an actual case for it.

My intelligence has nothing to do with it.  I am not justifying anything.  THIS is how it is.

Guest LOSer

I am not justifying anything.  THIS is how it is.

As I've said about you several times.

So what exactly are you so mad about?

I accurately described your stupid position.