OT: Unemployment at a 16 year low

thc6795

3 hours ago, thc6795 said:

16 years...hmmm...that would be right after another GOP president took over from another Dem president...just sayin'.  To be fair, it did take more than 7 years of almost exclusive GOP rule before the Great Recession hit.

"But wage growth is sluggish. Wages grew only 2.5% in July compared with a year earlier. The Federal Reserve would like to see wage growth kick up to 3.5%."

(ed. note: except for CEOs and Wall Streeters).

"The good economic news comes days after Trump endorsed an immigration plan aimed at lowering the number of foreign-born workers by designing a skills-based system to determine who gets into the United States. Last year, there were 27 million foreign-born workers in the United States.

Several economists say the plan would put U.S. economic growth at risk if it meant there would be fewer workers in America. Economic growth is already paltry, and Trump has promised to boost it to 3% from its current range of about 2%.

"It would definitely slow economic growth if you slow the number of people coming in," Rick added." 

(ed. note: who wants to venture a guess on how long it will be before exclusive GOP rule in DC screws up the economy this time?)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, LOSer said:

Perhaps the dumbest of all attempted arguments I've seen.

Since people vote and not counties....

Blue = 65,853,516

Red = 62,948,825

Actually that's not accurate. When Jill Stein wanted a recount they actually found more Trump votes. Lol. Along with all the illegals and double votes. People arrested for voter fraud. 

And that map represents real America. Not a bunch of melting pot immigrants cities in kooky ass states. 

California and New York do not represent the rest of the US. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, LOSer said:

Perhaps the dumbest of all attempted arguments I've seen.

Since people vote and not counties....

Blue = 65,853,516

Red = 62,948,825

And, your "popular vote" argument is ironic because that's not how it works. You know...... speaking of "dumb arguments."  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Guest LOSer
4 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Along with all the illegals and double votes. People arrested for voter fraud.

So perhaps 2, maybe 3 people.

Strong case you got there that Trump closed that  2.9 million vote gap

Guest LOSer
6 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

And that map represents real America. Not a bunch of melting pot immigrants cities in kooky ass states. 

So real America is a bunch of hamlets where nobody lives?

Could've fooled me.

Guest LOSer
6 minutes ago, LeftOnBase said:

And, your "popular vote" argument is ironic because that's not how it works.

I never said that's how it "worked" so you just made that up.

The real irony is that I was responding to a guy who posted a map of counties to prove, something I guess, about the last election.

I shouldn't have to tell you that counties are not how it works either. Or do I?

Guest LOSer
15 minutes ago, LeftOnBase said:

You know...... speaking of "dumb arguments."  

My argument was simply that more people voted for Trump's opponent.

Juxtapose that to nolebull's claim about counties which are totally irrelevant and you'll see who really had the dumb argument.

Guest LOSer
5 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

You're talking to the guy who thinks statistics show more about a game than the scoreboard

This is actually provable if not already empirically supported.

You just don't think that deeply.

1 minute ago, LOSer said:

My argument was simply that more people voted for Trump's opponent.

Juxtapose that to nolebull's claim about countries which are totally irrelevant and you'll see who really had the dumb argument.

your argument like you mean shit. By her winning the popular vote (CA) exactly what did she win? Nothing  

4 minutes ago, LOSer said:

So real America is a bunch of hamlets where nobody lives?

Could've fooled me.

Just look at the red part real closely. You will see that the remaining blues spots are where the highest concentration of minorities live. Most of them brainwashed to think republicans are racist. And republicans like to hold people accountable while democrats enable them to sit home and trade government benefits for drugs. Sitting at home watching Maury Povich in the middle of the day when they could be working. A huge majority of democratic voters are blood suckers of the tax payers 

• Like 1

Guest LOSer
4 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

By her winning the popular vote (CA) exactly what did she win? Nothing  

She won more votes.

Which is how elections are won in every Democratic county on Earth.

The Electoral College is a complete fluke of a system that's why nobody else uses it.

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Just look at the red part real closely. You will see that the remaining blues spots are where the highest concentration of minorities live. Most of them brainwashed to think republicans are racist. And republicans like to hold people accountable while democrats enable them to sit home and trade government benefits for drugs. Sitting at home watching Maury Povich in the middle of the day when they could be working. A huge majority of democratic voters are blood suckers of the tax payers 

Notice how the BLM stories have become none existent. Only time the Dems think black lives or any lives matter is during the election years.  

This post won't go over well... 😂

Guest LOSer

Just look at the red part real closely. You will see that the remaining blues spots are where the highest concentration of minorities live.

And?

I already know that you have quite a bit of racism bubbling up at the surface.

So minorities are not Americans and their votes can be cast aside?

Interesting.

Guest LOSer
7 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

And republicans like to hold people accountable while democrats enable them to sit home and trade government benefits for drugs.

Like they're holding Trump accountable?

And the states with the highest percentage of citizens on government benefits are Republican states. In fact deeply Republican states like West Virginia and Mississippi.

Your problem, nolebull, is that nothing you say is ever true.

Just now, LOSer said:

She won more votes.

Which is how elections are won in every Democratic county on Earth. EXCEPT THE GREATEST Country on earth

The Electoral College is a complete fluke of a system that's why nobody else uses it.

Oh so we all have it wrong she is the President?  You still think she wins by double digits clown?

Guest LOSer
6 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

A huge majority of democratic voters are blood suckers of the tax payers 

Again, this is statistically untrue and in fact it's the complete opposite of reality.

1 minute ago, LOSer said:

And?

I already know that you have quite a bit of racism bubbling up at the surface.

So minorities are not Americans and their votes can be cast aside?

Interesting.

Never said anything like that.  You sound like a politician  or a CNN reporter. 

What I'm saying is it is a fact that minorities Believe Republicans are racist.  And they make up a higher percentage of welfare recipients per capita.  Those two facts  are strong enough to push practically all minorities to vote Democrat. 

Guest LOSer
1 minute ago, thc6795 said:

Oh so we all have it wrong she is the President?

You seem to have a real problem understanding or comprehending what you read.

She got more votes which is how elections are determined.

The fact that Trump gets to be President in that scenario is a fluke of historical proportions.

Guest LOSer
2 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

You still think she wins by double digits clown?

I never said she'd win by double digits in the first place so it's impossible for me to "still" think it.

Do you ever post anything that isn't a lie?