OT: Unemployment at a 16 year low

thc6795

3 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

American cities have nothing to do with this argument.  I notice that you're really good (bad) twisting shit.  That's what libtards have to do to get their lame ass points across.  The point, doofus, is that Sweden is being inundated with the fucked up refugees that are raping the Sweden women at an alarming rate.  The people IN SWEDEN don't feel as safe as they once did...there is NO DEBATING that.  Statistics completely support that even if the crime rate is still lower than say....Chicago....the fucked up mecca of democratic policy failure.  But keep telling us how unsafe our cities are....clown.

This guy went to the same college as, nolebull813. xD

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

She didn't have to represent him. She KNEW he was guilty. At some point your conscience has to kick in and you say you can't represent him anymore. Let someone else do it. 

And I never said he didn't have the right to be represented. You are a professional liar and justifier of evil of the world 

The accused passed a polygraph test.  Clinton was appointed to the case, asked to be relieved of it, and her request was denied.  You really ought to read up on issues like these more before posting your hate-filled rants.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, taojoe said:

The accused passed a polygraph test.  Clinton was appointed to the case, asked to be relieved of it, and her request was denied.  You really ought to read up on issues like these more before posting your hate-filled rants.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/exclusive-hillary-clinton-took-me-through-hell-rape-victim-says

7 minutes ago, taojoe said:

Read what she did to the little girl when she was "forced" to represent him 

https://www.google.com/amp/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/hillary-clinton-stands-by-her-defense-of-1975-rape-suspect/

Guest LOSer

Rapes and sexual assaults have went through the roof in Sweden coincidentally when the rapefugees came by the thousands 

I'll say it again.

Sweden is one of the safest countries in the world.

When a rape is reported in the US and people talk of a rape culture you dismiss it our of hand.

But in Sweden?

Unlivable war zone!

Could it have to do with the skin color and/or religion of the people being accused?

It seems that way especially know you're posting habits.

Guest LOSer

2 sickos Cajun and Canes that justify Hillary sticking around to do her best to let a rapist free. 

She could have recused herself. 

First, I'm defending a lawyer doing her job.

Second, you don't even know what recuse means. Why would somebody recuse themselves from a case that didn't involve them?

You are so stupid that it hurts me.

Guest LOSer
45 minutes ago, concha said:

The Dems don't give a shit about race until it comes to election time. You know it. I know. Everyone knows it.

So let's assume your claim is true (which it isn't).

Democrats only care about rack come election time. Republicans never care about it.

So what's your point even in that inaccurate context?

4 minutes ago, LOSer said:

First, I'm defending a lawyer doing her job.

Second, you don't even know what recuse means. Why would somebody recuse themselves from a case that didn't involve them?

You are so stupid that it hurts me.

re·cuse
riˈkyo͞oz/
verb
NORTH AMERICAN
  1. challenge (a judge, prosecutor, or juror) as unqualified to perform legal duties because of a possible conflict of interest or lack of impartiality.
    "a motion to recuse the prosecutor"
    • (of a judge) excuse oneself from a case because of a possible conflict of interest or lack of impartiality.

Guest LOSer
6 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

If The tables were tuned and you had a family member raped and you knew if for sure happened and a lawyer got the rapist off. 

I'd direct my fury at the prosecution, jury and the lack of justice.

Not the attorney who was doing his/her job.

Guest LOSer
2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:
re·cuse
riˈkyo͞oz/
verb
NORTH AMERICAN
  1. challenge (a judge, prosecutor, or juror) as unqualified to perform legal duties because of a possible conflict of interest or lack of impartiality.
    "a motion to recuse the prosecutor"
    • (of a judge) excuse oneself from a case because of a possible conflict of interest or lack of impartiality.

What was Hillary's conflict of interest?

People recuse themselves when a case has a personal connection.

You are unbelievably stupid.

Guest LOSer
Just now, Nolebull813 said:

The "conflict of interest"would be her knowing the man is guilty. That's definitely conflict of interest. 

That's not a conflict of interest.

You don't even know what that means.

Geez. You're dumb.

Guest LOSer
1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

Canes is a rape advocate 

9_9

I'd be outraged if the person making the charge was the least bit credible, intelligent or sane.

Guest LOSer
Just now, Nolebull813 said:

It became personal when she knew for a fact he was guilty 

Proving again that you don't understand conflict of interest.

So what you're saying is that nobody who's guilty should be represented by an attorney who knows that fact?

So basically some accused criminals would have no representation.

But you know and love America's system, right?

9 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

You disgusting pieces of shit who stick up for her getting a known rapist freed are just as sick as she is. 

Man the internet is where you find the worst types of people 

These links you provided do nothing but show that a 27 year old public defender on her 1st case did the job she was assigned to do, reluctantly but professionally.  And, although it would never occur to you, perhaps some of the lines of defense she used were appropriate.

Meanwhile, you defend and support relentlessly an admitted serial sexual  predator who became president thanks to numb skulls like yourself.

Yes, you do find the worst types of people on the internet.

Just now, LOSer said:

Proving again that you don't understand conflict of interest.

So what you're saying is that nobody who's guilty should be represented by an attorney who knows that fact?

So basically some accused criminals would have no representation.

But you know and love America's system, right?

No he would eventually get representation and the person represented him would be vilified the same way the lawyer for Casey Anthony was. 

She has this attached to her now for the rest of her life but liberals like you don't seem to mind because she was doing her job. 

10 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

The "conflict of interest"would be her knowing the man is guilty. That makes her apart of the case having knowledge he was guilty. That's definitely conflict of interest. 

"Lack of impartiality" would be knowing that the case is not fair. The young girl didn't have a fair chance. 

Canes is a rape advocate 

Obviously not a law school graduate.

1 hour ago, taojoe said:

These links you provided do nothing but show that a 27 year old public defender on her 1st case did the job she was assigned to do, reluctantly but professionally.  And, although it would never occur to you, perhaps some of the lines of defense she used were appropriate.

Meanwhile, you defend and support relentlessly an admitted serial sexual  predator who became president thanks to numb skulls like yourself.

Yes, you do find the worst types of people on the internet.

Yeah destyoing the credibility of a child who was raped very professional