desantis should be in jail or in a grave

Ga96

Business Insider

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis wanted $100k donations from University of Florida trustees or they'd lose their appointments, Democratic Florida commissioner alleges

Jake Lahut
Wed, December 15, 2021, 3:27 PM

Collage: Florida Agriculture Commissioner and gubernatorial candidate Nikki Fried (D) and Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R).

Florida Agriculture Commissioner and gubernatorial candidate Nikki Fried (D) and Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R).Scott McIntyre/For The Washington Post, Paul Hennessy/SOPA Images/LightRocket via Getty Images
  • One of FL Gov. DeSantis' Democratic opponents accused him of making appointments to state university boards of trustees conditional upon campaign reelection donations.

• Nikki Fried, the state agriculture commissioner, made the allegation Tuesday night.

• The DeSantis campaign and the Florida university system's press office did not return Insider's requests for comment.

Nikki Fried, Florida's agriculture commissioner and a Democratic candidate for governor, has accused Republican Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis of trying to leverage campaign donations over members of the Florida public university system's boards of trustees.

Fried is the only Democrat to win a statewide election in Florida since 2018, and is one of three Democrats challenging DeSantis in next August's primary.

• 3 weeks later...

Fried makes a lot of unsubstantiated claims but this one turned out to be true.

After calling her allegations "bizarre" the Governor admits that, yes, indeed there were a million COVID-19 tests in a warehouse.

DeSantis admits to finding 1 million expired COVID-19 tests stockpiled in warehouse

In a press conference Thursday morning, Governor DeSantis admitted state officials found 1 million unused COVID-19 tests in a warehouse. The admission came as DeSantis unveiled a plan to get 1 million COVID-19 tests to Florida’s seniors.

Today’s revelation follows allegations by Florida Agriculture Commissioner Nikki Fried that the governor was stockpiling tests which were soon expiring. On Wednesday, the Governor’s office called that allegation “bizarre.”

American citizens would be thrown in jail for plotting things like this. The leader of the florida idiots has actually went through with his plans and is responsible for the deaths of these people yet he walks free. Meanwhile idiots like nolegirl applaud him.

3 hours ago, Ga96 said:

American citizens would be thrown in jail for plotting things like this. The leader of the florida idiots has actually went through with his plans and is responsible for the deaths of these people yet he walks free. Meanwhile idiots like nolegirl applaud him.

seriously stay out of Florida politics. You’re an idiot. Florida is fine. We are the best state in the union. The freest and we have zero problems with coronavirus especially this new wave. We don’t give a fuck. Go tell your liberal weirdo friends  about it but we don’t care

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, golfaddict1 said:

Listen to what this douchebag says “right” away… and have a look at the thread comments.   

Man, the cult is real.  

The cult is absolutely real.  I am disappointed more each day when I read what other people say or hear what comes out of their mouth.  I am truly at a loss as to how to respond to some folks, it is almost like we are different species and see things differently in a fundamental way.  Some family have even believe and think these things.  Some have even been radicalized IMO and just haven't had the opportunity to put into action what it is they think should happen.  All in the cause of saving the country from...whatever it is they have decided to hate more than other things they hate.  

Truly a sad and unnecessary situation.  The meaning of the word 'pandemic' has lost all meaning.  Same with a lot of words and terms now it seems.  

• Like 1

On 1/8/2022 at 4:16 PM, World Citizen said:

The cult is absolutely real.  I am disappointed more each day when I read what other people say or hear what comes out of their mouth.  I am truly at a loss as to how to respond to some folks

Brother, I hear you.  How did we arrive in this absurd place as a country?  Fox news brain rot?  Lead in the water?  Who knows...

If we don't laugh about these things, we cry about these things.  Slightly different topic but same animating insanity: This one is a few days old,but if you haven't seen it yet, enjoy.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

Brother, I hear you.  How did we arrive in this absurd place as a country?  Fox news brain rot?  Lead in the water?  Who knows...

If we don't laugh about these things, we cry about these things.  Slightly different topic but same animating insanity: This one is a few days old,but if you haven't seen it yet, enjoy.

Bravo 👏 

17 hours ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

You're awesome brother.  Appreciate you.  👍🙏