Semi good news for Packass fans

Ga96

25 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

I will say this, these kids say things out of context what was communicated to them and embellish certainly. Several is how many, 5-6?

No telling at this stage. 

bgw

I knew this which is why I didn't start tripping on it a lot until late in the season at it was seemingly a recurring theme. I was able to discover some kids that had said some things about losing their starting positions and etc. were having terrible grades or behavioral issues. They'd go tell their parents one thing and the parents would be told something different. That type stuff. 

It did run into about 6 different ones that I know of. Two of them had issues like grades and behavior. The rest Idk where their stuff came from. Lol. 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

That's pretty much what the kids here said I think. Looking back on all that, that was probably the beginning of his end. 

It pretty much led to the 9th grade coach having issues with him and eventually quitting, and, of course, no matter what anyone thought of Rush, Thomas grew up here playing with these kids that we're watching play ball right now. He was a starter on the 9th grade squad and didn't get his letter when his team mates did. 

This is a chicken shit move.

• Like 1