Trump Tax Cuts benefited Middle Class the Most

Warrior

3 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

For normal people, it's hard to be as consistently dishonest as concha is.

The od-ed that's the subject of this thread is purposefully dishonest about not only the results of the tax cut it's intended purpose.

See, concha is playing his toady role perfectly here. He thinks the problem with current tax policy is that poor people don't pay enough. This is a common refrain from people like him which is why he's the perfect messenger.

But the author is dishonest there as well because he insinuates that the rich paying a higher share is a actually a *good* thing. Or at least he's trying to sell it to skeptics as a good outcome.

But I don't believe for a second that he actually believes that. One thing you have to give concha credit for is that he's a genuine believer in this regard; he really wants the poor to pay more.

I love it when Andy the Asshat tries to divine what I think and runs around calling others dishonest (which is pure comedy gold in the irony category).

The facts are that low income folks (like Andy) on average pay little to no income tax.  Irrefutable (but please try).

And then he whines that folks who pay little to nothing don't get a lot back.  Think about the stupidity of that. Think about Andy.

The left loves to scream about folks paying "their fair share".  Well, what the hell is "fair share" when huge swathes of people pay hardly anything (or actually get a tax pay day)? These asshats never tell us.

0210_distribution_of_taxes-full.gif

what-exactly-is-your-fair-share-of-what-

18 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

We know Trump paid $800.00 in Federal taxes for 2 years....that's not a "fair" share unless you think Trump deserves praise for scamming the IRS....nice to see the Dems are hiring a bunch of IRS agents to go after the cheating fat cats.....😉

Thanks for confirming that you can't tell us what "fair share" is. Nobody is shocked, as you are a complete fuktard.

I'm guessing that the number you posted (if true) is more than you paid (maybe in your life). And you aren't providing gainful employment to thousands of people.

Many - if not most - of the "fat cats" you refer to are Democrats.

Most of the richest counties and zip codes encompass reliably blue areas.

So howsabout you liberal asshats figure out what "fair share" actually means and then get your own to set a good example and pay it.

🤡

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, concha said:

Thanks for confirming that you can't tell us what "fair share" is. Nobody is shocked, as you are a complete fuktard.

I'm guessing that the number you posted (if true) is more than you paid (maybe in your life). And you aren't providing gainful employment to thousands of people.

Many - if not most - of the "fat cats" you refer to are Democrats.

Most of the richest counties and zip codes encompass reliably blue areas.

So howsabout you liberal asshats figure out what "fair share" actually means and then get your own to set a good example and pay it.

🤡

fucktard???...you're a cry baby nutty neo-con....LOL...a little bitch who likes to call names when he gets his ass handed to him day after day....like a child..your act is getting OLD.....🙄

I'm guessing you're happy and proud Trump paid only $800.00 in Federal taxes??...you're a simpleton "trickle down-clown" save the B.S. for someone else champ...🤡

7 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

fucktard???...you're a cry baby nutty neo-con....LOL...a little bitch who likes to call names when he gets his ass handed to him day after day....like a child..your act is getting OLD.....🙄

I'm guessing your happy and proud Trump paid only $800.00 in Federal taxes??...you're a simpleton "trickle down-clown" save the B.S. for someone else champ...🤡

Accurately describing your lack of intelligence and honesty is not "name calling", Dipshit. It's describing the perp.

And I don't worry about what Trump pays in taxes as long as he obeys the law. Just like any other man.  I do, however, recognize that the businesses he has built and run employ thousands upon thousands - unlike you. That's thousands of people earning a living because of him. That's more than you can say.

So, care to try again, Fuktard?  Please define that catchy slogan you folks love so much. "Fair share".  It shouldn't be tough for you, right? 🤣

🤡

• Like 1

1 hour ago, concha said:

Accurately describing your lack of intelligence and honesty is not "name calling", Dipshit. It's describing the perp.

And I don't worry about what Trump pays in taxes as long as he obeys the law. Just like any other man.  I do, however, recognize that the businesses he has built and run employ thousands upon thousands - unlike you. That's thousands of people earning a living because of him. That's more than you can say.

So, care to try again, Fuktard?  Please define that catchy slogan you folks love so much. "Fair share".  It shouldn't be tough for you, right? 🤣

🤡

so in  other words " I turn a blind eye when a millionaire I like rips the IRS off in the name of Capitalism"....you're a true neo-con nut....fair share?....how about Trump paying 8 million instead of $800.00??....🤡

5 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

so in  other words " I turn a blind eye when a millionaire I like rips the IRS off in the name of Capitalism"....you're a true neo-con nut....fair share?....how about Trump paying 8 million instead of $800.00??....🤡

No, Fuktard.

I care that people obey the law.

And I recognize that directly and indirectly, Donald Trump benefits this economy and our tax coffers in manner you couldn't match in a thousand lifetimes. I even recognize that to be true for the legion of wealthy asshats who vote like you do.

How about you nutting up and defining the term "fair share"? Can you do it, Pussy?

🤣

1 minute ago, concha said:

No, Fuktard.

I care that people obey the law.

And I recognize that directly and indirectly, Donald Trump benefits this economy and our tax coffers in manner you couldn't match in a thousand lifetimes. I even recognize that to be true for the legion of wealthy asshats who vote like you do.

How about you nutting up and defining the term "fair share"? Can you do it, Pussy?

🤣

stop comparing me to your boy...I make a good living and wouldn't want to be that soulless POS for a second...unlike you who worship the orange POS....when do you think his tax audit will be done champ??...next year maybe??...sucker...🤡

12 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

pssst....

More than 100 million U.S. households

or 61% of all taxpayers,

paid no federal income taxes last year.
🤡

PS: Complaining about others taxes ???

BTW: You still have not explained why your boy T should pay ten times more than you...

...in sales tax alone.  🤡

Just now, DBP66 said:

stop comparing me to your boy...I make a good living and wouldn't want to be that soulless POS for a second...unlike you who worship the orange POS....when do you think his tax audit will be done champ??...next year maybe??...sucker...🤡

There is no comparison between "my boy" and you. He employs thousands upon thousands. Folks who pay taxes. Folks who pay their own way thanks to the jobs he's created. Folks who can support families because of him.

You aren't worth shit compared to him.

You are just a gullible, stupid and dishonest turd.

3 minutes ago, Troll said:

pssst....

More than 100 million U.S. households

or 61% of all taxpayers,

paid no federal income taxes last year.
🤡

PS: Complaining about others taxes ???

BTW: You still have not explained why your boy T should pay ten times more than you...

...in sales tax alone.  🤡

see prior post on the top 10%...you're too late to the game Ronnie....🤡

Just now, DBP66 said:

see prior post on the top 10%...you're too late to the game Ronnie....🤡

looks like the problem only applies to 39%

you know, the 39% that actually contribute 👍

I see you complaining about people who contribute more than you....

Yet I have not heard a peep about the MAJORITY that actually don't contribute a thing. 👌

🤡

PS:🍋

2 minutes ago, concha said:

There is no comparison between "my boy" and you. He employs thousands upon thousands. Folks who pay taxes. Folks who pay their own way thanks to the jobs he's created. Folks who can support families because of him.

You aren't worth shit compared to him.

You are just a gullible, stupid and dishonest turd.

his past business practices are legendary for ripping people/contractors off....he probably ripped off as many people as he employed...and you worship the POS!..LOL...he's been laughed out of N.Y....🤡

Just now, Troll said:

looks like the problem only applies to 39%

you know, the 39% that actually contribute 👍

I see you complaining about people who contribute more than you....

Yet I have not heard a peep about the MAJORITY that actually don't contribute a thing. 👌

🤡

PS:🍋

Complaining?..LOL...just pointing out the obvious....imagine if they took a poll....How much should DJT pay in taxes in a year?

A. $8.00

B. $800.00

C. 8 million....and the winner is by a landslide.....🤡

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

business practices of contractors are legendary for ripping people off....They probably ripped off as many trumps as possible...and I hate the POS!..LOL...and I'm laughing while N.Y is focked....🤡

FIFY 👍

PS: You must be digging the new Lame duck edicts 👌

• Confused 1

Dipshit66 apparently can't differentiate between income and wealth.

He doesn't understand that farmers and small business owners can appear "wealthy", but don't necessarily have huge incomes.  Tax wealth and there are those who would have to sell off assets to pay the taxes.

It's about jealousy and power.  The left thinks all money is theirs and the citizen only is allowed to have what they deign to permit.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, concha said:

Dipshit66 apparently can't differentiate between income and wealth.

He doesn't understand that farmers and small business owners can appear "wealthy", but don't necessarily have huge incomes.  Tax wealth and there are those who would have to sell off assets to pay the taxes.

It's about jealousy and power.  The left thinks all money is theirs and the citizen only is allowed to have what they deign to permit.

the farmers who get the big subsides?...those guys that I support?...the ones with vast acreage, million-dollar machines and Republican Senators?...🤡

31 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

the farmers who get the big subsides?...those guys that I support?...the ones with vast acreage, million-dollar machines and Republican Senators?...🤡

It is truly hard to be even remotely sympathetic about your condition.

Whoever permits you to be near a keyboard is doing you a disservice.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, concha said:

It is truly hard to be even remotely sympathetic about your condition.

Whoever permits you to be near a keyboard is doing you a disservice.

my "condition" deals with reality champ...something that eludes you and your kind...the believers of the BIG lie...told by the documented liar your boy Donny...please tell me/us how the election was "stolen" champ.... enlighten me with your knowledge and wisdumb.....🤡 

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

my "condition" deals with reality champ...something that eludes you and your kind...the believers of the BIG lie...told by the documented liar your boy Donny...please tell me/us how the election was "stolen" champ.... enlighten me with your knowledge and wisdumb.....🤡 

1) Your condition is "stupid".

2) You're changing the subject (unsurprisingly) and asking the wrong guy. Why? Because you are stupid.

3) We really don't need lectures from the folks who funded a disinformation campaign filled with Russian fake intel that took the country through hell for years.

14 hours ago, concha said:

I love it when Andy the Asshat tries to divine what I think and runs around calling others dishonest (which is pure comedy gold in the irony category).

There's no "dividing" here. It's what you said.

👇

On 12/8/2021 at 6:03 PM, concha said:

It's difficult to give someone earning less than $50k (like Andy) a $5k (or even $500) tax cut when the vast majority of such people either pay nothing (or near as damn) or actually get a pay day on April 15th.

So the author dishonestly claims that the tax cut was most beneficial to the lower class and middle class, I call bullshit and explain why, and then concha responds with:

"Well, yeah, of course it was most beneficial to the rich! They pay most of the taxes!"

Which was exactly *my* point.

It's amazing how this goofball constantly ends up agreeing with me while pretending that he's making a good argument for his side.

14 hours ago, concha said:

The facts are that low income folks (like Andy) on average pay little to no income tax.  Irrefutable (but please try).

And he just keeps doing it.

Again, stunning how clueless this dude is. He's yelling at me that the point that I made is correct.

But he doesn't seem to know it because he's so dedicated to his toadyism.

12 hours ago, concha said:

This is rich.

concha is so stupid and incompetent that he doesn't even understand what's being said in this thread.

So what he does is just vomit something about places where liberals live and then some insults to boot.

• Like 1