Trump's world....

DBP66

3 minutes ago, Crusader12-0 said:

You guys are like little children that check for monsters under their beds at night. RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA everywhere!

yea...those 3 clowns you like are getting paid millions by Russia to say Ukraine is bad and spread their messages to Americans....and dopes like you fall for it......😪

I find this fascinating as I've basically resigned myself to Harris winning. Not for any respectable reasons, just because the  "shut up and hide while the MSM fluffs your pillows and savages your opponent" strategy seems to work for the Dems.

Anyway, for those who don't know, Nate Silver is a well known Dem statistician and polling analyst.

image.thumb.png.458329f9ebef461ec2ff71a5b653282e.png

image.png.bc24cd5f502a428a496335d8e9dfa326.png

image.png.ea4838ab28a7167f7b1fb8aba73cd28d.png

• Like 2

14 hours ago, concha said:

I find this fascinating as I've basically resigned myself to Harris winning. Not for any respectable reasons, just because the  "shut up and hide while the MSM fluffs your pillows and savages your opponent" strategy seems to work for the Dems.

Anyway, for those who don't know, Nate Silver is a well known Dem statistician and polling analyst.

image.thumb.png.458329f9ebef461ec2ff71a5b653282e.png

image.png.bc24cd5f502a428a496335d8e9dfa326.png

image.png.ea4838ab28a7167f7b1fb8aba73cd28d.png

Rut Roh Scooby!🤣

On 9/6/2024 at 2:52 PM, DBP66 said:

yea...those 3 clowns you like are getting paid millions by Russia to say Ukraine is bad and spread their messages to Americans....and dopes like you fall for it......😪

PSSSSt....

HOw ya been ???

good I hope 😜

Don't mind If I just leave this here fer all yer Rusky paranoia...

PS: hope this helps 👍

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

I’ve been following him since 2008. He’s never been a registered member of a party and most closely identifies as libertarian… according to him. So, yeah… seriously.

"My state [Illinois] has non-partisan registration, so I am not registered as anything. I vote for Democratic candidates the majority of the time"

Po-tay-to, po-tah-to. 

In a 2012 interview with Charlie Rose, Silver said, "I'd say I'm somewhere in between being a libertarian and a liberal. So if I were to vote, it would be kind of a Gary Johnson versus Mitt Romney decision, I suppose."[168] In a 2023 newsletter, Silver said that he misspoke during that interview, and meant to say that he would have chosen between Johnson and Barack Obama. He added that he has voted Democratic in every presidential election he voted in...

Whatever makes you happy. He sure as shit isn't Republican nor conservative.

Just now, concha said:

"My state [Illinois] has non-partisan registration, so I am not registered as anything. I vote for Democratic candidates the majority of the time"

Po-tay-to, po-tah-to. 

In a 2012 interview with Charlie Rose, Silver said, "I'd say I'm somewhere in between being a libertarian and a liberal. So if I were to vote, it would be kind of a Gary Johnson versus Mitt Romney decision, I suppose."[168] In a 2023 newsletter, Silver said that he misspoke during that interview, and meant to say that he would have chosen between Johnson and Barack Obama. He added that he has voted Democratic in every presidential election he voted in...

Whatever makes you happy. He sure as shit isn't Republican nor conservative.

And according to what you just posted, he even surer as shit isn't a Democrat. 

8 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

And according to what you just posted, he even surer as shit isn't a Democrat. 

Whatever makes you feel happy, man.

I imagine most people would call someone who admits to routinely voting for Democrats a.... wait for it... Democrat.

In the future I'll refer to him as "a not Democrat who admits to almost always voting for Democrats". Just for you.

• Haha 1

Just now, concha said:

Whatever makes you feel happy, man.

I imagine most people would call someone who admits to routinely voting for Democrats a.... wait for it... Democrat.

In the future I'll refer to him as "a not Democrat who admits to almost always voting for Democrats". Just for you.

It’s more the way you repeatedly lie to make a point that I’m talking about than it is my concern for accuracy of one’s party registration. But I appreciate it, anyway. 

1 hour ago, GoBigBlack said:

It’s more the way you repeatedly lie to make a point that I’m talking about than it is my concern for accuracy of one’s party registration. But I appreciate it, anyway. 

Lie?

I am not registered as a Republican but call myself one and am called one by others. Why? Because I vote Republican. Now, if someone called me a registered Republican, then that would not be accurate.

If you are so desperate to call me a liar because I call a guy who admits to voting Democrat a "Democrat" then have at it, Spanky.  🤡 🤣

Hilarious.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, DBP66 said:

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'TRUMP IN 2016: "MY HEALTHCARE PLAN WILL BE BEAUTIFUL AND COVER EVERYBODY!" TRUMP IN 2017: "MY HEALTHCARE PLAN IS COMING IN 2WEEKS. 2 TRUMP IN 2018: "Y HEALTH CARE PLAN IS COMING IN 2 WEEKS. TRUMP IN 2019: "MY HEALTHCARE PLAN IS COMING IN 2 WEEKS. TRUMP IN 2020: "MY HEALTHCARE PLAN IS COMING IN 2 WEEKS. TRUMP LAST NIGHT: " DON'T HAVE A HEALTH PLAN YET. I HAVE A CONCEPT OF A PLAN!"'

So he’s getting blamed for a problem no one can fix? Sounds about right. 

All Obama did was extort people to get healthcare mostly not affordable, and if you didn’t, they would take your income tax away as punishment. They were fining people their income tax if they chose to not have healthcare. 

If Trump did that he would be called Hitler,Stalin and Mussolini all wrapped up in one. 

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

Think about that for a second. All Obamacare is, is either government run healthcare, or corporate giant healthcare. 

All he did was force you to do business with the government or billion dollar insurance companies. If you were middle class, you were paying out the ass for shitty healthcare or get fined the income tax when you most need it. 

And he was praised for it. Praised for communist style healthcare extortion. 

Thats some cult ass shit right there 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

So he’s getting blamed for a problem no one can fix? Sounds about right. 

All Obama did was extort people to get healthcare mostly not affordable, and if you didn’t, they would take your income tax away as punishment. They were fining people their income tax if they chose to not have healthcare. 

If Trump did that he would be called Hitler,Stalin and Mussolini all wrapped up in one. 

he was supposed to come up with a plan 8 years ago....what happened??....his plan was going to be "beautiful"....and here we are 8 years later and he couldn't come up with ANYTHING??...8 years later?!?....what a f*in clown him and you are for making excuses for him....he has no plan....8 years later?!?!...😉