Trump's world....

DBP66

5 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

I just posted 7 instances from all around the country of democrats committing voter fraud and being arrested for it. But you never heard of these stories. 

🤔🤔🤔

Two of those links are about the same incident. Another is about a "utility board election" and mentions absolutely nothing about political party whatsoever. Was that supposed to be a joke?

10 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

I just posted 7 instances from all around the country of democrats committing voter fraud and being arrested for it. But you never heard of these stories. 

Actually you posted 5 instances.

That's because you posted one story twice and another story where the registration of the guilty party wasn't mentioned or even discernible.

And one of those five was voter *registration* fraud and not voter fraud. Which is an important distinction.

So 4 instances.

Oh, we've never heard of them. Must be a media conspiracy! Or the fact that these cases were regarding such small potatoes as the Bridgeport, CT Mayoral race or the Victoria, TX Water District election.

These were low stakes local elections. Where exactly were we supposed to hear about them?

Go touch grass.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, DBP66 said:

Trump and his allies once cheered hacked materials. No longer, now that they say he's a target

NICHOLAS RICCARDI
Mon, August 12, 2024 at 4:29 PM EDT
3 min read

77a62e16dc30d4780bab78d7db5f144b
Republican presidential nominee former President Donald Trump speaks at a campaign rally in Bozeman, Mont., Friday, Aug. 9, 2024. (AP Photo/Rick Bowmer)

Donald Trump was once a cheerleader of publicizing hacked materials. “Russia, if you're listening,” Trump said during a press conference in his 2016 presidential run, when Hillary Clinton's deleted personal emails were a hot topic, “I hope you are able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing.”

“I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press,” he said back then.

That changed when Trump's latest presidential campaign declared this weekend it had been hacked by Iran. "Any media or news outlet reprinting documents or internal communications are doing the bidding of America’s enemies and doing exactly what they want,” Steven Cheung, the campaign's communications director, said in a statement on Saturday announcing that the campaign had been hacked.

The campaign has not responded to questions about why its view on hacking changed, including a query on Monday from The Associated Press. But its new position is a striking change from 2016, when Trump heartily embraced the Russian hacking of his opponent Clinton's aides and the Democratic National Committee.

The current hack, so far, is murky.

On Friday, Microsoft issued a report stating that Iranian hackers tried to penetrate the account of an official with one of the presidential campaigns, but did not disclose additional details. On Saturday, the Trump campaign announced it had been hacked, though it also did not identify the individual whose account was breached. It did so after Politico said it had been contacted by an unknown source peddling what was represented to be internal documents from the campaign.

Iran has denied being involved in any hack. The U.S. government has not confirmed that any breach has occurred. On Monday, the FBI said in a statement it was investigating the matter.

In 2016, intelligence officials said Russian hackers obtained thousands of emails from the Democratic National Committee, the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, and the personal account of Clinton's campaign chairman, John Podesta. The initial batches came out in the summer, as Clinton clinched the Democratic nomination.

That was when Trump encouraged Russia to find his rival's personal emails. He later argued he was joking.

The hacked material was released through third parties, including the online site Wikileaks, which began to publish daily tranches of Democratic documents in October, just after a videotape of Trump bragging about how he'd sexually assaulted women was disclosed.

Trump routinely touted the Democratic leaks at his campaign rallies, including declaring at one: “I love Wikileaks."

The leaked documents received ample news coverage, and Kathleen Hall Jamieson, a communications professor at the University of Pennsylvania who wrote the book “Cyberwar” on the 2016 hacking, said she found that coverage was what won the election for Trump.

“2016 was not an instance of which journalists should be proud,” Jamieson said in an interview Monday, adding that the greatest question is how news organizations apply their standards to whatever material finds itself in the public domain.

“That Trump is saying what is electorally convenient is not a surprise,” Jamieson said. “This is not a person for whom inconsistency is a concern.”

Nick Merrill was a spokesman for Clinton's 2016 campaign and pushed back against publication of the hacked documents at the time. On Monday, he noted the Trump campaign was in a similar role this time.

“In addition to the characteristic hypocrisy, they just spent three weeks trying to explain they're not weird,” Merrill said via text. “And I'd imagine that sharing their internal correspondence is going to help dispel that notion.”

Asked if that meant he now thought hacked materials should be published, Merrill replied: “A precedent has been set here. I'm not passing judgment on it.”

Cool story bro.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

Cool story bro.

what's cool??...it's SAD......and it's embarrassing if your a Trumper.....you KNOW what I mean...he loved it when Hillary was hacked...not so much when he got hacked....🤡

17 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

No.  Your inability to address anything that Trump does or says is rampant.  I get it though; it is tiring and takes too much energy defending the indefensible.  

What do you think of this...

tumblr_df16af8cc5eed3edf6c2941ef5871038_fb27488e_640.png.37ee5544d6744670dfff431d0d87f34c.png

Or……why allow anyone AND everyone into our country, illegally, and give them tons of free shit….maybe for their vote?🤔

2 way street ole boy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

LOL... ^ such words of wisdom!!.....how about a Pres. who isn't a convicted criminal/rapist...I'd be happy with that! How about you champ?....🙄

Concha thought that was a funny meme.  He is not doing well at all.  That has to be the dumbest one ever.  

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Concha thought that was a funny meme.  He is not doing well at all.  That has to be the dumbest one ever.  

This is the path he has chosen.

He will take whatever angle allows him to keep his lips firmly attached to Trumps ass cheeks.

"Our allies hate him? Good! I want it that way!"

13 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

This is the path he has chosen.

He will take whatever angle allows him to keep his lips firmly attached to Trumps ass cheeks.

"Our allies hate him? Good! I want it that way!"

You remember when Crowd Sizes and Nate Silver were concha's  best friends?

Desperate concha is now just a common irrelevant meme boy. Social media is filled with little meme guys like concha. #stale 

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, DBP66 said:

LOL... ^ such words of wisdom!!.....how about a Pres. who isn't a convicted criminal/rapist...I'd be happy with that! How about you champ?....🙄

That promotes open borders, can’t even explain what inflation is, will get annihilated by Xi and gang, giggles like a nervous wreck, wants to defund the police, abolish ICE, is too scared to do a presser….oh let’s not forget, blew her way to the top. How’s that sound champ?….🧐

• Thanks 1