Trump's world....

DBP66

6 hours ago, DBP66 said:

Trump's world has been rocked....no more sleepy Joe to beat up on...Donny's the old man now....who likes to talk about Hannibal Lecter and sharks...LOL...I can't wait for the next debate....Trump is toast.

Rocked?  Doesn’t matter who the Dems throw out there, Dems lose on policy ( past and future)

Nice try 🐑 

….unless they cheat (imagine that!)

2 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Rocked?  Doesn’t matter who the Dems throw out there, Dems lose on policy ( past and future)

Nice try 🐑 

….unless they cheat (imagine that!)

it's already too late...you guys will be saying the election is rigged before a vote is cast...the "deep state" already has taken care of business...rinse and repeat 2000 election story.

I can't wait for the topic of abortion to come up in the next debate....😉

34 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

they don't like NATO?!...wtf....who would have ever thought the Republican party would abandon them??....I still can't believe they went down that road...today's Republicans are "fake"....they're Trumpites like Hulk Hogan said...SAD

concha still doesn't believe that Trump means to leave NATO.

He's either extremely gullible or just extremely committed to his toadyism.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

concha still doesn't believe that Trump means to leave NATO.

He's either extremely gullible or just extremely committed to his toadyism.

I think it's a bad case of toadyism.....he's all in with Trump...blinded by his love of the orange man.

17 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

I can't wait for the topic of abortion to come up in the next debate....😉

What’s even better is when the topic of the border comes up in the next debate….you know the border that Harris was made Czar, the border she visited in El Paso, only once in 3 plus years….the border with millions crossing illegally, putting a strain on our economy and resources, many up to no good. You know THAT border?

I can’t believe you brought up the debate..to quote Biden “C’mon man!”  🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

What’s even better is when the topic of the border comes up in the next debate….you know the border that Harris was made Czar, the border she visited in El Paso, only once in 3 plus years….the border with millions crossing illegally, putting a strain on our economy and resources, many up to no good. You know THAT border?

Oh and the state of the country/ world from 2016-2020 vs 2020- present.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

you can't believe I brought up the debate??...why?...you think he's going to bully her??...you're in for a rude awakening....😉

4 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

He’ll keep the composure he had last debate and let her giggle her way to defeat.

he'll try and tell lie after lie (he told over 30 lies the first debate) and she will call him out for his lying and he'll look like a deer in the headlights....she was a Prosecutor....she's ready for his lying ass....😉

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

he'll try and tell lie after lie (he told over 30 lies the first debate) and she will call him out for his lying and he'll look like a deer in the headlights....she was a Prosecutor....she's ready for his lying ass....😉

Can’t lie about facts……border, Hamas, economy, Russia/ Ukraine, China/ Taiwan, crime.

and Fox may host it, so no softballs.

2 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Can’t lie about facts……border, Hamas, economy, Russia/ Ukraine, China/ Taiwan, crime.

and Fox may host it, so no softballs.

maybe they can ask Trump why he still says the LAST election was stolen.....that would be nice!

• Haha 1

Just now, I AM IRONMAN said:

You’re deflecting again champ.

I'm not deflecting...I watched some of his last speech and he mentioned the fixed-rigged-stolen election MANY times....and it's 100% bullshit....the most told lie in the world....and people like you believe it...with NO-ZERO proof....you've been brainwashed and he continues to brain wash his worshipers...SAD....😪

• Haha 1

On 7/22/2024 at 7:29 PM, golfaddict1 said:

Another narcissistic spineless asshole… 

Trump gave Musk a glass of extra strength cult Snake oil and Musk gave Trump a glass of The Fountain of Youth.  😂 

IMG_1078.jpeg

IMG_1079.jpeg

That was fast… did Elon check a new “pole” (Trump’s spelling in a recent mental diarrhea post)? 

Tesla stock took a hit after the close today.   #earningsmiss

IMG_1133.jpeg

IMG_1134.jpeg

IMG_1135.jpeg

IMG_1136.jpeg