Trump's world....

DBP66

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

So what?

His actions speak for themselves. No legit doctor would ever do or say what he did. He immediately discredits himself.

Says you.

He actually explains pretty clearly all the classic signs and symptoms of neurological decline.

He's board certified and associated with a top hospital.

Some shit is so obvious you don't need to actually touch the guy. Lots of medical exams are done via telehealth these days. It seems that only you people are stupid and deluded enough not to grasp the obvious.

🤡

3 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

That the ramp was steep and wet.

And that he ran down the final 10 feet.

There's always several lies in any Trump sentence/paragraph.

Steep is relative. Trump is a senior citizen.

Wet? How do you know it wasn't?

Andy might be the only fucking man on earth who actually thinks Biden is more healthy and vigorous than Trump.

It's hilarious.

Has he not seen Biden getting lost and falling on a regular basis?

His constant confusion?

Andy the true believer.

WHAT A BUFFOON

• Like 1

Trump's world has been rocked....no more sleepy Joe to beat up on...Donny's the old man now....who likes to talk about Hannibal Lecter and sharks...LOL...I can't wait for the next debate....Trump is toast.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Trump's world has been rocked....no more sleepy Joe to beat up on...Donny's the old man now....who likes to talk about Hannibal Lecter and sharks...LOL...I can't wait for the next debate....Trump is toast.

Vegas is working on the over/under on how many times she giggles awkwardly 

17 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

I love how Democrats went from Joe can’t leave because Harris is an idiot and incompetent to she is the second coming.  I don’t see Rust Belt Democrats falling over themselves to praise her - and if she doesn’t fix their problems there, she is a goner.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Bormio said:

I love how Democrats went from Joe can’t leave because Harris is an idiot and incompetent to she is the second coming.  I don’t see Rust Belt Democrats falling over themselves to praise her - and if she doesn’t fix their problems there, she is a goner.

Hypocrites…lol

22 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Vegas is working on the over/under on how many times she giggles awkwardly 

and what's the over/under for the number of lies Trump tells in the next debate....25?

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Bormio said:

I love how Democrats went from Joe can’t leave because Harris is an idiot and incompetent to she is the second coming. 

But not as much as I love the "Kamala would be even *easier* than Biden" turning into rampant bed-wetting and the threats of lawsuits to keep Biden in the race.

54 minutes ago, Bormio said:

I don’t see Rust Belt Democrats falling over themselves to praise her - and if she doesn’t fix their problems there, she is a goner.

We'll put this over in the corner along with your other greatest hits like "Trump can split the youth vote" and "nobody will watch Biden's town hall because it's up against Trump's."

But, most importantly, we can put it alongside first ballot Hall of Fame takes like this one.

👇

On 10/27/2022 at 8:40 PM, Bormio said:

And the GOP has a legit shot at their most House seats since Roosevelt 

24 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Trump’s former VP… and not supporting Trump.  

I missed him at the RNC, but luckily Hulk Hogan spoke.  👍🏻 

IMG_1064.jpeg

and how about Kid Rock?!?....🙄...what a shit show that was....one clown after another....it was a  national embarrassment....😪

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

But not as much as I love the "Kamala would be even *easier* than Biden" turning into rampant bed-wetting and the threats of lawsuits to keep Biden in the race.

What's funny about this is not only is Biden stepping down not illegal, but also even it it were, as sitting president he's now immune.  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

Kid Rock, Dana White, Hulk Hogan.

Several villages were missing their idiots.

Bread and circuses for sure.  But I have a theory that one of our divisions is some Americans are focused on America as an idea (e.g. ‘No man is above the law’) and other’s are much more focused on the question of the nation, not as an idea, but as some of the people who exist here now and what their perceived cultural and material needs are (e.g. ‘Real Americans’).

In that context Hulk Hogan in some ways had the most honest moment of the night when he said all the real Americans will be called Trumpites, and there will be all these Trumpites running around.  The visual of him ripping off his American flag shirt to reveal his Trump shirt underneath was a little too on point for my taste….

31 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

Bread and circuses for sure.  But I have a theory that one of our divisions is some Americans are focused on America as an idea (e.g. ‘No man is above the law’) and other’s are much more focused on the question of the nation, not as an idea, but as some of the people who exist here now and what their perceived cultural and material needs are (e.g. ‘Real Americans’).

In that context Hulk Hogan in some ways had the most honest moment of the night when he said all the real Americans will be called Trumpites, and there will be all these Trumpites running around.  The visual of him ripping off his American flag shirt to reveal his Trump shirt underneath was a little too on point for my taste….

This is not any different than what the Republican Party has been about for decades. Mainly, that they're the "real Americans."

What's changed is that they've ditched the first part. They no longer believe in the ideals at all.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

This is not any different than what the Republican Party has been about for decades. Mainly, that they're the "real Americans."

What's changed is that they've ditched the first part. They no longer believe in the ideals at all.

they don't like NATO?!...wtf....who would have ever thought the Republican party would abandon them??....I still can't believe they went down that road...today's Republicans are "fake"....they're Trumpites like Hulk Hogan said...SAD

• Haha 1