Trump's world....

DBP66

11 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

https://www.vice.com/en/article/93abve/jd-vance-suggests-people-in-violent-marriages-shouldnt-get-divorced

Interesting listen and read… watch through the Hungary mention as well.  

he's a "fake" Conservative and a clown....there are no more true Conservatives in the Republican party....today's Republican party thinks NATO is a bad thing and Russia is good....their world/logic is upside down at the moment...for the country's sake we need to have REAL Conservatives like Cheney exc.. to be a part of the Republican party for this nation to survive the Trump MAGA morons who have twisted things backwards and upside down....😪

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Musk to donate $45m a month for Trump campaign vs Biden having $90m withheld.

Its over Johnny (aka 66, ferret face and co.)

🤣🤣

just like you said the last election...and he LOST by 7 MILLION votes...😉...but...but....the rally crowds were SOOO BIG!!....🤡

16 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

just like you said the last election...and he LOST by 7 MILLION votes...😉...but...but....the rally crowds were SOOO BIG!!....🤡

You conveniently forget that Joe now has a 4 year record of failure…open and unsecured borders, wars globally, China back to taking advantage of us, inflation, dementia, falling down, falling up, miss pronouncing more times then you can count, tons of outright lies….oh and he can’t even run on his policies and vision because he has none….just orange man bad and skewed quotes about him.

Funny how that’s all you got. 🤣

16 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

You conveniently forget that Joe now has a 4 year record of failure…open and unsecured borders, wars globally, China back to taking advantage of us, inflation, dementia, falling down, falling up, miss pronouncing more times then you can count, tons of outright lies….oh and he can’t even run on his policies and vision because he has none….just orange man bad and skewed quotes about him.

Funny how that’s all you got. 🤣

and all you got is a rapist and convicted Felon....😉

16 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Typical reply when ya got nothing. Joe was a complete failure, and his party is eating each other alive.  Good for you! 🤣

you got nothing...you're voting for convicted felon and rapist...😉

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Correct, just a base that has so much love and respect for him.  Something Joe has none of.

again that all ya got?!?!

Virginia is now RED on RCP.  Poor Biden, some many swing states and so little $

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

He will now have to run on his policies 🤣🤣🤣🤣

He’s got a couple days to run.  Politico said Pelosi has said she will do everything in her power to get him off the ticket.  She is not taking no for an answer.  Biden is not just demented, he is nuts.  He dared the donors to cut him off.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1