What a disgrace Donny is to this country....

DBP66

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

We need some WV posters on this board. It's my new fave state!!! 

Seems it's Dem Governor Jim Justice is announcing he's switching to the Good Guys tonight at the POTUS rally. #WVmountainmommatakemehome

Was just about to post this. WV gov is now. Republican

When these politicians use money from one party to run and be elected and then switch parties after gaining office, they should have to at the minimum repay the funding. I'd say it's also not fair to the folks that voted for him, but, I'm sure he had some conservative leanings to have won in WV to begin with.

So ZigZag Zell from Georgia has competition. xD

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

When these politicians use money from one party to run and be elected and then switch parties after gaining office, they should have to at the minimum repay the funding. I'd say it's also not fair to the folks that voted for him, but, I'm sure he had some conservative leanings to have won in WV to begin with.

So ZigZag Zell from Georgia has competition. xD

Disagree. If he was a Democrat when he ran then he was. Plus how liberal could he have been from WV anyways? DINO?

• Like 1

Side note... Talking about disgraces and all...

What about the phone call transcripts where the president is practically begging the Mexican president to play along about the border wall for political stakes.

And Obama is called weak by Trump supporters. 

Also... Thought the ousting of Priebus got the white house leaks out of the way. As it turns out... there's someone else. Maybe Priebus wasn't leaking at all. 

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

What about the phone call transcripts where the president is practically begging the Mexican president to play along about the border wall for political stakes.

Also... Thought the ousting of Priebus got the white house leaks out of the way. As it turns out... there's someone else. Maybe Priebus wasn't leaking at all. 

Haha. Trump is a little hoe.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Keep spinning. And losing. 

IMG_0282.JPG

haha

It doesn't have to be spun far... It practically spins itself actually. Terrible stuff considering that it was one of the cornerstones of his candidacy and then he pretty much tells the Mexican president it was bullshit for political gain. 

Then practically begs the guy to play along. 

You have to come out and agree. If you keep saying you won't pay for it...Well I can't live with that...

Image result for crying baby

I can't live with that. It's all I've talked about for 2 years! 

We both have our political problems...

If you say you won't pay... well that's what the press will run with... I can't live with that...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bones said:

He won't be satisfied until he embarrasses us everyday for 4 years. We gotta get this clown in jail ASAP.

He is such a little bitch to match his little hands. Begging the Mexican prez to please play along? Lol Mexi prez said fuck u Im telling it like it is we are not paying for shit!!. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AztecPadre said:

He is such a little bitch to match his little hands. Begging the Mexican prez to please play along? Lol Mexi prez said fuck u Im telling it like it is we are not paying for shit!!. 

Mexican prez... 

Y'all payin' for that ish... We sure ain't!

Image result for mexican bodybuilder funny

Trump...

But the press will run with that...

12 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

..that was some conversation...the wall?..LOL...he confirmed it was a joke all along...the Trumpsters need to read what Donny said....

12 hours ago, Sportsnut said:

Immigration is an ebb and flow thing. But since you want to give the credit to chump, those numbers were down under Obama. Going after MS-13 is good but they are no more a problem than cops shooting black people. Merit based? Give me a break. That is simply stupid. He can't do tax reform as he wanted because he counted the savings from the repel f Obama care and that money he counted on will not be there so he has to do some actual work. Most of those jobs were in line before he took office. 

You need to read and pay attention. Much of what you are talking about are considered republican talking points that are easily disproven.

Ms13 has his panties in a bunch but white supremist groups move with immunity 🤔🤔

8 hours ago, SJR 04 said:

Ms13 has his panties in a bunch but white supremist groups move with immunity 🤔🤔

White supremacist groups have been monitored by federal and local authorities for decades. They hardly move with impunity, unless you know of some Trump directive since the inauguration to turn a blind eye to them.

MS-13 is arguably the most savage gang on the planet and is made up mostly of illegals. They certainly should have people's panties in a bunch. I suggest you do some research into them.

1 hour ago, Sportsnut said:

Most of MS 13 are not in the United States and they are not mostly made up of illegals. 

Apparently government studies indicate that some 90% or so of MS-13 gang members in the US are illegal aliens. Is it really necessary to spell out that I am discussing the US? Context much?

Please give them a call and correct them, as of course a Salvadoran-based gang's US operations would be manned by US citizens.

• Haha 1