What a disgrace Donny is to this country....

DBP66

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

thank God is has never been a requirement in America IMO....how many people would have been sent back to Italy-France-Germany exc. at the turn of the century when most immigration took place??....80-90% of them?

I grew up with a lot of first and second generation friends whose families were from all over Europe and their parents and grandparents didn't have total command of the English language but that was on them...the more the learned the more they were better to acclimate into society....if the choose to speak their native language that's their choice IMO....My best friend growing up parents' were from Italy and didn't speak English good at all and I'm sure they would not have been able to enter this country today with this new standard...I couldn't imagine that!......the idea if a English test is anti-American IMO....a f*in joke

the naturalization test has a english part to it

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Sportsnut said:

A English speaking requirement?

Only the  skilled people in certain area's will be allowed in?

So basically agriculture will suffer along with highly skilled tech jobs for americans and recent college grads?  Bring in more immigrants for the tech industry and fuck the american worker in the jobs they actually want.  Sounds about right. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sportsnut said:

That's fine. We have a president now that 3/4 of the country does not like. 

he lost the popular vote by what 2 million people. thats not 3/4 of the country. and if you took away NY and CA from the democratic vote and ill throw in TX for the Republican vote he would have still won the presidency

Just now, Sportsnut said:

3/4 of the country right now do not like him. 

Have you seen his approval ratings among republicans? His base is all he has. Washington DC republicans are not in his corner. 

i didnt expect them to be. he is not there to play ball and they hate him for it. 

14 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

So basically agriculture will suffer along with highly skilled tech jobs for americans and recent college grads?  Bring in more immigrants for the tech industry and fuck the american worker in the jobs they actually want.  Sounds about right. 

Right now Jim Bob and his sister Jim Bob are fussing that they can't get a cotton pickin' job pickin' cotton, fruit or produce. So the goal is to fix that by turning the tables on the higher educated. 

The end result will be that the educated will bitch that Jim Bob and his sister Jim Bob are working but Somesh Patel took the lawyer job.

Can't win for losin'. 

Just now, Sportsnut said:

Down? Backwards? Does not speak highly of you. 

Be careful as to how you describe your support of him. 

A future benefactor may be reading. 

Better. Its very easy to describe my support....I AM 100% BEHIND HIM EVERYDAY HE IS IN THE WH UNTIL HE LEAVES IN 2024

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Right now Jim Bob and his sister Jim Bob are fussing that they can't get a cotton pickin' job pickin' cotton, fruit or produce. So the goal is to fix that by turning the tables on the higher educated. 

The end result will be that the educated will bitch that Jim Bob and his sister Jim Bob are working but Somesh Patel took the lawyer job.

Can't win for losin'. 

Hahaha. I really wonder if anybody in the WH actually thinks things thru prior to coming up with these ridiculous bills?  Bring in all the highly skilled workers from overseas to take the high paying jobs and I guess send all the american high tech workers down to do all the agriculture jobs since there will be no latinos allowed in to do it?  Hahaha.  Bless his heart. LOL

20 minutes ago, concha said:

20620961_334744820314226_608368909402271

..Oh..no...the KING of memes brings his skills to the table...^^......back to Hillary ONCE AGAIN.....Concha never disappoints....what do you and your righty pals think of the Pres. calling the White House "a dump"??!!......and what would you and you amigos have done and said if Obama said the White House was "a dump"??....all the flag waivers here have nothing to say about the ultimate insult?!...no...it's still all about Hillary huh?!.....O.o