What a disgrace Donny is to this country....

DBP66

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Sportsnut said:

No, he is selectively trying to make the US a destination for those he deems satisfactory in his eyes as being American. The majority of people on welfare are Americans and the majority of them are white. The numbers are just an example of how the world has and is changing. Technology has put millions out of work. That is not accounted for. Just as the coal miners think their jobs are coming back. NO. Clean energy is here to stay. They need to retrain and find another job. It has been the norm as long as the world has been around. 

Adapt. 

hate to tell you but thats how America has always been. Remember when our ancestors came over they were selected. just because you showed up on a boat didnt mean you were here to stay. You had to pass medicals and such to enter this country. You could have easily been turned back and sent back home. 

Negative. You must remember that the first settlers were forced to leave England. 

Where did you get this junk?

None of that is true.

its very true. Ellis island didnt let everyone in. neither did Angel island. Yes the first settlers were forced to leave England. Under religious persecution and such. 

Don't blame him for what? I attempted to stave off a rift between you and I because he made his comment. You thought I was saying something to you and I wasn't. 

can you blame him for saying what he said in the comment. all we hear is if you voted for trump your white non educated and basically racist

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Makes too much sense!! 

Look what's going on in Montreal today. So many asylum-seeker immigrants showed up that they need to be housed in the old Olympic Stadium. Let's see how that works out in the coming days. 

The days of the USA being a big nipple for the rest of the world are gone. Thankfully. Gotta earn your way in. #MAGA 

Two thumbs up!!!!!!

30 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

English requirement??..that's red meat for the red neck righties....

This will create jobs for the anglish patrols that criss cross every neighborhood to make sure that they actually speak in english after they clear the border.

I'm starting to catch on. He is a jobs president.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

This will create jobs for the anglish patrols that criss cross every neighborhood to make sure that they actually speak in english after they clear the border.

I'm starting to catch on. He is a jobs president.

As far as I know, language requirements are pretty standard in gaining citizenship in Europe.  Try becoming a French citizen without knowing the language....won't happen.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

Just now, NYHSFAN33 said:

As far as I know, language requirements are pretty standard in gaining citizenship in Europe.  Try becoming a French citizen without knowing the language....won't happen.

But this guy says they have to know it to cross the border. Hell, I thought we already required immigrants to know some level of english before becoming citizen.

This again is an ignorance of the proper use of the english language on the president's part himself. That or using it just as he wants to fire up a group of people, while him knowing he can't force them to speak english even if they know it. Somewhere out there is Bubba, nodding and clapping... yeah! Hate when I can't understand what they sayin' in line at walmart!.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

Funny how a Cuban American thinks only Aussies and Brits outside of America can speak English. Can you imagine the fire storm had Trump said that?

• Like 1

The Naturalization Test. To become a naturalized U.S. citizen, you must pass the naturalization test. At your naturalization interview, you will be required to answer questions about your application and background. You will also take an English and civics test unless you qualify for an exemption or waiver.

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

I prefer Jekyll Island. 

But the context of what Bernie was saying is that the opportunity is available to a larger percentage of the populations of those areas than here where the opportunity isn't only squandered by some but it is being taken away and shrunken by those that have the most.

2 hours ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

thank God is has never been a requirement in America IMO....how many people would have been sent back to Italy-France-Germany exc. at the turn of the century when most immigration took place??....80-90% of them?

I grew up with a lot of first and second generation friends whose families were from all over Europe and their parents and grandparents didn't have total command of the English language but that was on them...the more they learned the more they were better to acclimate into society....if the choose to speak their native language that's their choice IMO....My best friend growing up parents' were from Italy and didn't speak English good at all and I'm sure they would not have been able to enter this country today with this new standard...I couldn't imagine that!......the idea of a English test is anti-American IMO....a f*in joke