The real top 10- Who is "best" now, at the end of the year

181pl

5 hours ago, Hawaii2Gorman said:

Here is my 2 cents on the STA subject, IMHO, STA is a very good team, and is probably in the top 5. They are clearly the most talented team in the nation, with 35-40 D1 guys on the roster. That being said, the game was not a tie, we won a very close game, which could have gone either way. WE WE'RE NOT DOMINTATED, as one has posted, we both had 2 turnovers, and BG had 310 yds of offense, compared to 256, BG 14 first downs to STA 13 first downs. Pretty clearly an even matched game. Bishop Gorman played some  good teams in Cocoa, Kahuku, Cedar Hill, and some really good teams in Bosco and STA. Again, IMHO, if STA were to play anyone, they would give them a really good game, and probably win. I'm hoping they play in the Geico game to show everyone just how good they really are.

Screen Shot 2016-12-05 at 9.55.45 AM.png

Definitely not dominated.   Even as can be.   I'm not sure there are any other teams in the nation besides maybe IMG that could hang with BG in the trenches.   

• Like 1