Holy Trinity cancels Hewitt Truss and Colquitt

Nolebull813

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Little bit of trolling I hope. 

Dont be mad at Holy Trinity. They had a 20 man roster of primarily 9th-11th graders and one stud. They wanted to play some marquee games to get the stud some showcase ability. That stud left the program for whatever reason along with a few others. 

It would be irresponsible and risky for a coach to get the depleted JV roster he has hurt because they are playing one those 100 deep teams. 

Again don't get mad at Holy Trinity. Get mad at Colquitt for scheduling such a joke of a game. When you schedule these types of teams you run the risk of unforeseen circumstances. Hopefully this teaches Colquitt a lesson and they can start to take scheduling seriously 

Yeah, trolling a little... just a very little though. One or two studs made it safe for a JV team to play Colquitt? 

That's a pretty weak argument.

Again Colquitt thought they had Cocoa for that date. Seems like a lot of wishy-washy going on with these Florida schools this year. One dropped out on Camden and 2 dropped out on Colquitt all in one season. If scheduling Cocoa isn't taking scheduling seriously... well...

Get im CatScratch! 

19 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

You are a 10th tier promoter....quit fucking with the BOB then you moron..

They don't need you....

Except for the fact that I helped bail them out with Moss Point. 

The promoter calls me and asked for help. 

Ask GSB. I'm known. Lol. 

Stop being butt hurt. It's not a good look 

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

You guys are too much. If you bring 50 players and 10 coaches you can get good deals on airfare. Max $300 round trip. 

$18,000

hotels can sleep 4 per room and if the coaches don't want to spoon, then they can sleep 2 to a room. All at $50 a room for 2 nights. 

$3,000

The local transportation is usually provided by the host team to pick up the traveling team from the airport and around town. Along with pre and post game meals.

Extra food, souvenirs, social events, etc would be covered by each players parents. 

And the host school usually can give upwards to $10K. 

So divide the remaining $11,000 amongst 60 people and they only gotta raise up $183 a person. 

Whats the issue? 

NB...not sure who you're referring to...but Colquitt travels like a college team.  They would take around 100 players and about 30 coaches.  then there's the band and the cheerleaders.  Add to that the medical staff and administration.   The equipment travels in tractor-trailers.  The Packer Radio Crew travels by limo.  

$100,000 easy.....

Rufus>>

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

What makes it bogus? You saying so? You don't run anything but you. 

Those people will do that which they think is best for the school and their kids. 

Your word be damned.

People are allowed to have opinions about certain topics. I know for a fact that no one from Grayson cares what me or Canes thinks. But that doesn't take away from calling out bullshit 

A church school coach was willing to get 20 or so kids killed in order to showcase a stud or two. 

Damn. That's real christian-like. Sacrifice 20 for the needs of 2. 

Maybe Colquitt does need to re-examine allowing these weird little schools from trying to make ink off of them. It would have been un-christian of our non-church school to have killed those jv kids because that church school was willing to send them to their demise for one or two to get "showcased".

#realworldproblems

6 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

I mean seriously.

You have a rag ass small time "email" promoter without a dime to his name (nolebull813) talking shit about a high school football event (BOB) .....

What a galatic piece of worthless shit!

😂😂😂

man cajun is more butt hurt than I thought. 

I wasn't bad mouthing it at all. I am not a promoter. I am a scheduling delegate. Lol

take a Valium, and calm your nerves. I'm gonna still help teams with GSB and PrepGridironLogistics. And Trump will still be President. So please seek help for those realities 

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

😂😂😂

man cajun is more butt hurt than I thought. 

I wasn't bad mouthing it at all. I am not a promoter. I am a scheduling delegate. Lol

take a Valium, and calm your nerves. I'm gonna still help teams with GSB and PrepGridironLogistics. And Trump will still be President. So please seek help for those realities 

Go to hell......clear?

Guest LOSer
1 hour ago, Sportsnut said:

What makes it bogus? You saying so?

And supporting it with substance.

So basically unlike anything that you or any Georgian has ever done on this board.

Guest LOSer
16 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Oh, the national high school football event industry!

How silly of me. 9_9

You can choose not to believe me.

But that would be silly.

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

I conversate with the promoter for the Battle of the Border and I know for a fact that Grayson will be paying a butt load out of pocket if they are bussing 120 plus people to Shreveport. Plus thats a long miserable trip to the middle of nowhere Louisiana. Lol

They are forking out just as much if not more to bring 120 people to Shreveport than 60 to Dallas. They basically chose for 120 people to be miserable on a bus to no-mans- land Louisiana than a nice cushy plane ride for 60 people to Dallas where there is infinitely more to do. 

60 People lose out because the other 60 might get their feelings hurt 

6 months to prepare vs 10 days is a huge difference.  Too bad you can't see that.

Wow I just heard Marietta, GA signed a 2 year to play Bishop Gorman starting in 2018 season...yes Marietta. 

Also in the 2018 Grayson will face Bishop Gorman, St. Thomas (just so Fred and Los can hang) and Bergen Catholic all in the same season....now that an out of region schedule! Good Lawd

3 hours ago, LOSer said:

So at first it was on principle.

But now it's all about program survival?

Classic.

I'll let you know when one of our kids leaves the program because he wasn't one of the 70 taken on an OOS trip. It would be the first.

I didn't say program survival, you put those words in my mouth.  It is all about supporting the team as a whole.  Don't support the team as a whole and you have no team.  You might have kids playing a game but not the team.  I'm glad your kids don't have the expectation to be included in the whole team.  I feel sorry for them but then at least they don't have the let down of being abandoned by their team mates.  Silly me, I thought the whole idea about football was to teach the power of the team.

Of course I don't expect you to understand this.  I do expect you to take 5 or 6 words and generate a response and then 5 or 6 more and generate another response and 5 or 6 more and generate another response.  Your inability to respond to a complete post weakens your arguments by taking everything out of context.  I expect the ad hominem attacks against me personally by calling me names to begin pretty soon.  {yawn}

2 hours ago, LOSer said:

Ask him, dipshit.

Because he did change his thought.

Do you ever understand anything that is posted?

Nope.  Didn't change my thought.  Your interpretation is faulty.  Now come back and tell me you know my thoughts better than I do.  {yawn}

2 hours ago, LOSer said:

I think we can now put to rest the fleeting thought that Grayson was a serious national program.

(Not that it will matter because they'll probably regress under their new coach)

So your criteria for being a national team is based on modes of transportation?  That's both hilarious and incredibly shallow.  Not surprising considering the source but shallow none the less.

Guest LOSer
12 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

I have the greatest Win of All-Time on this board.

You haven't even figured out the spacing on replies yet. But nobody is better at claiming victory while standing atop a flaming heap of his own feces than you.

Guest LOSer
6 minutes ago, Fred said:

I didn't say program survival, you put those words in my mouth. 

Kids will quit the program if they're left home.

Those are your words.

Guest LOSer
11 minutes ago, Fred said:

It is all about supporting the team as a whole.  Don't support the team as a whole and you have no team.

Which is disputed by every single piece of evidence that exists.

Plenty of programs do it and plenty of them have great team chemistry and program dynamics.

You're just making stuff up to defend Grayson after the fact.

Guest LOSer
8 minutes ago, Fred said:

I'm glad your kids don't have the expectation to be included in the whole team.  I feel sorry for them but then at least they don't have the let down of being abandoned by their team mates.

They compete to be part of the 70.

I'd be embarrassed if a program thought that my kid was so soft that he needed to be coddled rather than told straight up.

Guest LOSer
9 minutes ago, Fred said:

Silly me, I thought the whole idea about football was to teach the power of the team.

There are few team-building exercises better than taking 70 kids on a OOS trip.