What are WE going to do with North Korea?

TheRealCAJ

2 minutes ago, LOSer said:

They already had delivery capabilities, think tank.

Stop pretending like you know what you're talking about.

You're embarrassing yourself.

Rich coming from the bitch who thinks he knows everything. You're nothing but a bitch. Look in the mirror and slap yourself.... three times.  Pathetic little person. I am canes I think I am the best debater on a high school football board. In reality I am a scared little man who talks tough because I can hide behind my keyboard.

Just now, affinity7 said:

Awww Crap, North Carolina is preparing.......what the hell do they actually know.... ha ha ha...
Iran and North Carolina are conspiring against South Carolina....everyone knows that....ha ha ha

Sorry just saw the "Iran and NC" so that's what poped into my head....Maybe that was NorCal NC and not North Carolina NC...hmmm...

Sorry man NK

• Haha 1

Guest LOSer
1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

After 8 years of Canes and Cajun watching fake news,  it's obvious that they are full-time cleanup crew at the Obama circle jerk 

I'm not the one who falsely blamed Obama for this. It was some other stooge.

The problem with you guys is that you don't read anything or care about foreign affairs but the moment it comes up you want to comment on it.

Your ignorance shows.

57 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

I hope he veto's the sanctions bill.....let's see if he has the balls to do so.....they will override him in a NY minute...he's a spineless punk-ass joke of a man....

And what did the spineless prez before him do? Nothing but turn the other cheek. Just like that famous red line in the sand. What a liberal wuss barry is/was. 

Guest LOSer
2 minutes ago, affinity7 said:

Sorry just saw the "Iran and NC" so that's what poped into my head....Maybe that was NorCal NC and not North Carolina NC...hmmm...

No.

thc is just a dipshit.

Certified.

Guest LOSer
3 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Rich coming from the bitch who thinks he knows everything. You're nothing but a bitch. 

I know an awful lot compared to you.

For instance, I know that we've never been able to stop anybody from getting a nuclear weapon. We couldn't stop China from getting it. We couldn't stop India and Pakistan from getting it. We couldn't stop North Korea.

The best we've been able to do is delay it. Which is what we've been doing with Iran for about a decade.

But you don't know that so you make ridiculous and embarrassing claims about Obama because you're ignorant.

Guest LOSer
6 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Look in the mirror and slap yourself.... three times.  Pathetic little person.

The issue is one that's over his head so this is what he resorts too.

He's not man enough to admit that he's lost on the topic. So he does this.

It must be emasculating.

Guest LOSer
5 minutes ago, aZjimbo said:

And what did the spineless prez before him do? Nothing but turn the other cheek.

He actually imposed the initial sanctions on Russia.

And there are some Somali pirates and a Saudi businessman named Bin Laden who got bullets in the head because Obama ordered it.

Trump just launched a bunch of cruise missiles at an empty airfield in Syria.

What a tough guy.

1 hour ago, LOSer said:

North Korea got the nuke in 2006.

A ballistic missile is just a delivery device and is much easier to develop (and hide).

A ballistic missile is easy to hide?  Until you go to test the sucker and the whole world knows about 2 seconds after the motors ignite.   Generally but admittedly not always the support structure for missiles is not that easy to hide.  Mobile launchers do exist but until you have a functioning missile it is difficult to design a mobile launcher that actually works.  Of course if you have hacked the plans from other countries that puts you ahead of the game.

7 minutes ago, Fred said:

A ballistic missile is easy to hide?  Until you go to test the sucker and the whole world knows about 2 seconds after the motors ignite.   Generally but admittedly not always the support structure for missiles is not that easy to hide.  Mobile launchers do exist but until you have a functioning missile it is difficult to design a mobile launcher that actually works.  Of course if you have hacked the plans from other countries that puts you ahead of the game.

Maybe not hacked plans maybe just plans from say Iran?

1 hour ago, LOSer said:

They already had delivery capabilities, think tank.

Stop pretending like you know what you're talking about.

You're embarrassing yourself.

Not 100% sure of your intentions here.  If it is "think tank" as in a brain trust and you are trying to insult his intelligence, that's one thing.  If you mean "tank" as in a tracked vehicle I guess it could be considered a delivery vehicle in the strictest and narrowest sense of the word.  As a practical delivery system, not so much.  A tank isn't going to make it much past 100 yards over the border before being blown to smithereens.  There are three countries this threatens, South Korea, China, and North Korea since 100 yards means it is going to obliterate a significant portion of its own country.  Now I personally think he might be crazy enough to do that but back to the issue of the delivery system, a tracked vehicle isn't much of a world threat.  Ballistic missiles which *have* been developed in the past eight years *are* a threat to a much larger portion of South Korea, China, Japan, possibly Russia, other Pacific Rim countries and parts of the US depending on good the missile is.

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

I hope he veto's the sanctions bill.....let's see if he has the balls to do so.....they will override him in a NY minute...he's a spineless punk-ass joke of a man....

But this can't be true.  According to his minions on this here board they now have a president that won't take shit and will fight back like the major damage he caused when he bombed the deserted Syrian airport. 

• Like 1

Guest LOSer
3 minutes ago, Fred said:

Ballistic missiles which *have* been developed in the past eight years *are* a threat to a much larger portion of South Korea, China, Japan, possibly Russia, other Pacific Rim countries and parts of the US depending on good the missile is.

North Korea has had missiles capable of reaching Japan since the early 2000's.

They've had scud missiles capable of threatening their neighbors since long before that.

The immediate blaming of Obama is a cover for people's ignorance.

1 hour ago, affinity7 said:

Awww Crap, North Carolina is preparing.......what the hell do they actually know.... ha ha ha...
Iran and North Carolina are conspiring against South Carolina....everyone knows that....ha ha ha

Nobody messes with NORCAL!!!!!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Man the Russians have been buzzing our ships and so has China. 

They are trying Trump like a chump. North Korea tested a missle  to get ready for us on our birthday July 4th. 

Careful now Sportsnut.  Or you will get hit with pages of well barry did this and clinton did that and its all obama and the dems fault.  Anything to get off topic. 

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

So, blaming Obama is the answer to every question? 

Lets just blame Obama for life..

I don't remember Obama ever getting on stage and bragging "I got this" though.

Reality? Orange, doesn't have shit except a cult of Obama haters in his corner.

You seem not too have a problem Blaming Trump

Guest LOSer
58 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

You seem not too have a problem Blaming Trump

The things Trump is blamed for are either (1) actually his fault or (2) a discernible part of his character.

Guest LOSer
4 minutes ago, DiaTX said:

Sorry about your panties it was a joke but in all seriousness the majority of that area voted for O who did 0.

Again, a little bit of knowledge would do you a lot of good.

Can you tell me the last time the United States successfully blocked a country from obtaining a weapon of mass destruction?

The problem with the hate Obama first crowd is that they're not very smart.