Trump's new Communications director Anthony Scaramucci

dan in daytona

According to the a reporter for The New Yorker, Anthony Scaramucci had this to says :

Steve Bannon-  "I'm not Steve Bannon. I'm not trying to suck my own cock. I'm not trying to build my own brand off the fucking strength of the president. I'm here to serve the country

Reince Priebus (Chief of Staff)- " Reince is a fucking paranoid schizophrenic." In channeling Priebus, as he spoke (Scaramucci says) " Oh, Bill Shine is coming in. Let me leak the fucking thing ( Trump's dinner with guests ) and see if I can cock-block these people the way I cock-blocked Scaramucci for six months. 

Enjoy this folks. Never before, and never again will we witness dysfunction at the highest levels of government. Anthony Scaramucci, a Queen's NY native, has brought Big Apple smarts, attitude, and mouth to D.C.   How long does he last ?  The over/under is a week.    

• Like 1

I think the funniest thing in the world so far is this guy's twitter weirdness about his financial disclosure getting disclosed.

Isn't a financial disclosure by definition supposed to get disclosed? 

But this guy makes a strange big deal about it. xD

These are strange times and even stranger people up there in the White House than ever before. 

9 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I think the funniest thing in the world so far is this guy's twitter weirdness about his financial disclosure getting disclosed.

Isn't a financial disclosure by definition supposed to get disclosed? 

But this guy makes a strange big deal about it. xD

These are strange times and even stranger people up there in the White House than ever before. 

I've told my young daughter, who's in the field of Education, to enjoy the show. She's worried and not as amused as myself. #jadedoldguy

Hawg, yes his financials are public record. He and Priebus got issues from way back. Who stays, who goes ? Both ? Neither ? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dan in daytona said:

I've told my young daughter, who's in the field of Education, to enjoy the show. She's worried and not as amused as myself. #jadedoldguy

I'm more amused than worried myself. A few things are worrisome, but in the end, the ineptness we are seeing in Washington will land us universal health care, and in time we will look back and laugh at the stupidest of times the U.S. government has ever seen. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, dan in daytona said:

According to the a reporter for The New Yorker, Anthony Scaramucci had this to says :

Steve Bannon-  "I'm not Steve Bannon. I'm not trying to suck my own cock. I'm not trying to build my own brand off the fucking strength of the president. I'm here to serve the country

Reince Priebus (Chief of Staff)- " Reince is a fucking paranoid schizophrenic." In channeling Priebus, as he spoke (Scaramucci says) " Oh, Bill Shine is coming in. Let me leak the fucking thing ( Trump's dinner with guests ) and see if I can cock-block these people the way I cock-blocked Scaramucci for six months. 

Enjoy this folks. Never before, and never again will we witness dysfunction at the highest levels of government. Anthony Scaramucci, a Queen's NY native, has brought Big Apple smarts, attitude, and mouth to D.C.   How long does he last ?  The over/under is a week.    

691615448.jpg

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

It's how we talk in the NYC tri-state area. It was supposed to be an off the record conversation. He got burned by a reporter he trusted. He'll learn from this going fwd. A non-story. #lockerroomtalk

True, but it sure is amusing coming from the communication director. a bada bing, a bada boom..... you couldn't make this stuff up :)

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

It's how we talk in the NYC tri-state area. It was supposed to be an off the record conversation. He got burned by a reporter he trusted. He'll learn from this going fwd. A non-story. #lockerroomtalk

He must have been somewhere under a rock when Trump's locker room talk got exposed... #lessonslearned? 

Just now, dan in daytona said:

True, but it sure is amusing coming from the communication director. a bada bing, a bada boom..... you couldn't make this stuff up :)

He was certainly communicating. 

Locker room talk...

Ahahaahaha

Just now, TheRealCAJ said:

gardeNball, defending a little punk. Why does this surprise NO ONE?

Man, him, Jr. and that Mascara, scaramasc, Mucci scarer type dude all hang out by the pool at the club. They wear their Real Fake News and Fuck You You Fucking Fuck tee shirts while discussing how painful it is to keep watching the world bash president Trump daily. 

lol

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Bormio said:

Don't care much for Priebus or Brannon.  Seem like self-promoters.

I think this has been one of the president's main errors in judgement. He is naturally attracted to this type of personality so the end result is all of the crazy dysfunction that we see. When he actually has a seemingly loyal person on his side(Sessions, Spicer) he destroys them, and leaves his self surrounded by the self promoter types that will constantly put themselves above him in every move they attempt to make. Scaramucci is cut from that same cloth as well imo so he is no better. 

Hmm... Maybe your trip out west rubbed some left coast lib off on you and now there is this magical agreement area... Image result for looking around smiley

xD

4 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Don't care much for Priebus or Brannon.  Seem like self-promoters. (But Mooch said it better).

No one likes anyone in this ORANGE administration .....every single one of them fighting each other to sit in King Orange's lap.

That's all this little Anthony Scaramucci is trying to do......and, he would make the perfect lapdog. Been on the job 38 minutes.