Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and Attorney General Jeff Sessions ...

TheRealCAJ

32 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Pretty sure Sessions is history (quit or fired) very soon, but what about Tillerson.......read he's had enough of this BS too.

Losing your Secretary of State and Attorney General would be, wait, not to mention these other bozo's that have left or been canned>>>>>

man-laugh-gif.gif

Hi. I'm uncle joe biden. I believe in the 3 letter word: j.o.b.s. Jobs. Way to go uncle joe.

Sessions is the only person up there with enough smarts to know he had to recuse himself. That's not saying a lot for him, but it is saying that the rest of the dum dums around him are pretty ignorant.

He took the position thinking that his little Russia talks wouldn't surface. Considering that they did, and he never disclosed that he had them during his confirmation, he had to recuse. His credibility on investigating anything Russia/Trump related was and is gone forever.

The more that Trump squirms and cries about this, the more his credibility about anything Russia/Trump related goes down the shitter too. 

Personally, I dislike Sessions, and think he did intentionally leave out his meetings with Russians, so I could care less if he gets fired. I'll be disappointed if he quits under pressure from Trump who Sessions was trying to protect the entire time to start with. Make the dummy fire you. Make him get poop on his finger in return for playing stupid like you didn't have to recuse yourself. 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Sessions is the only person up there with enough smarts to know he had to recuse himself. That's not saying a lot for him, but it is saying that the rest of the dum dums around him are pretty ignorant.

He took the position thinking that his little Russia talks wouldn't surface. Considering that they did, and he never disclosed that he had them during his confirmation, he had to recuse. His credibility on investigating anything Russia/Trump related was and is gone forever.

The more that Trump squirms and cries about this, the more his credibility about anything Russia/Trump related goes down the shitter too. 

Personally, I dislike Sessions, and think he did intentionally leave out his meetings with Russians, so I could care less if he gets fired. I'll be disappointed if he quits under pressure from Trump who Sessions was trying to protect the entire time to start with. Make the dummy fire you. Make him get poop on his finger in return for playing stupid like you didn't have to recuse yourself. 

I really hope he doesn't quit.  Make Trump do what he does best which is burn everything close to him.  The irony of his speech in front of boy scouts was lost on him for sure.  The loyalty and honesty that he mentioned was truly ridiculous, as was the rest of his campaign style speech.  

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, DiaTX said:

He should have just picked Trey Gowdy for AG to begin with.

Tre would have had to recuse himself as well.  No way around that one.  Trump pretty much boxed the AG in on that and nothing can be done about it now.  

Gowdy may have been a better AG than Sessions.  Sessions is an idiot imo.

8 hours ago, World Citizen said:

I really hope he doesn't quit.  Make Trump do what he does best which is burn everything close to him.  The irony of his speech in front of boy scouts was lost on him for sure.  The loyalty and honesty that he mentioned was truly ridiculous, as was the rest of his campaign style speech.  

Kind of changing the subject, but there was a hooplah about the Trump speech to the Scouts and then flaccid response by the Scout organization. I was reading earlier that the president of the Scouts is also the CEO of AT&T and they are looking for the Trump administration to sign off on an 80+ billion dollar merger with Time-Warner. Interesting tid-bit to add to the flames that the Scout organization has been taking for their weak response. 

Very interesting indeed. There was a time when the Scouts was an honorable and non-political organization, and a safe haven for many young men of all walks of life. Sold out by the CEO of AT&T who played CEO first rather than President of the Scouts first in this shameful debacle. 

14 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Kind of changing the subject, but there was a hooplah about the Trump speech to the Scouts and then flaccid response by the Scout organization. I was reading earlier that the president of the Scouts is also the CEO of AT&T and they are looking for the Trump administration to sign off on an 80+ billion dollar merger with Time-Warner. Interesting tid-bit to add to the flames that the Scout organization has been taking for their weak response. 

Very interesting indeed. There was a time when the Scouts was an honorable and non-political organization, and a safe haven for many young men of all walks of life. Sold out by the CEO of AT&T who played CEO first rather than President of the Scouts first in this shameful debacle. 

Shameful is a perfect word for this.  Some things should never be for sale.  So much wrong about all of it.  

40 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Really?  Ok.  You can crusade against the Clintons all you want but Hillary is not Pres and either is Bill.  Come back when they have done something that hasn't been investigated to death before.  Video is garbage btw.  

Lol, you mean investigated by Lynch who has secret meetings on the tarmac with Bill for 30 minutes talking about "grandkids".  No real investigation has ever occurred.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Really?  Ok.  You can crusade against the Clintons all you want but Hillary is not Pres and either is Bill.  Come back when they have done something that hasn't been investigated to death before.  Video is garbage btw.  

Hope you feel the same way when nothing comes out of all these Trump investigations. Something tells me most libs will scream and shout cover up. And forget as usual the Clinton cover-up

46 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Don't bother.  We all know their shtick is to deflect.  Trump colluded with the Russians.  Oh yeah well what about back when Clinton this or Obama that?  JAZZ HANDS!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thc6795 said:

Where is the proof that he colluded? Even your Clinton Crime Network has backed off of this. There is no proof period. Now you want proof just look at what the DNC has done. There is actual proof.

Do you really care about DNC internal politics?  Did you care before the election?  Politics is a fu@#$ up business.  We all know that.  What is more important, for the 1000th time, is a foreign hostile country meddled in our election.  And there is evidence of Trump's campaign and family colluding.  

That is the ball we need to keep our eyes in. Imho.

Morning.

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

Do you really care about DNC internal politics?  Did you care before the election?  Politics is a fu@#$ up business.  We all know that.  What is more important, for the 1000th time, is a foreign hostile country meddled in our election.  And there is evidence of Trump's campaign and family colluding.  

Morning.

Why are you not in an uproar over the Ukraine then? There is actual proof of that collusion. #doublestandards

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

Morning.

Were is this proof? They have looked for almost a yr and have found nothing. You want proof of collusion look at how Clinton, the DNC and the Ukraine colluded.

19 hours ago, thc6795 said:

Were is this proof? They have looked for almost a yr and have found nothing. You want proof of collusion look at how Clinton, the DNC and the Ukraine colluded.

First things first.  We must get rid of the dumpster fire before we bring the Clintons down...finally.  Just because he is the Pres.