Nevada State Championship: Gorman vs Liberty

BGHS1977

The last two TDs were on a punt return and an interception return.  Gorman (somewhat surprisingly) did everything possible not to run it up in the second half.  I think Liberty is much better than they showed but this may have been Gorman's best performance all season.  Even in the early season games they started slow.  This was pedal to the metal from the opening kickoff.

Edit:  The second-to-last TD was on a QB scramble.

Edited by VegasKama'aina
Correction
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, Las Vegas_JC said:

This same Liberty team lost to Corona Centennial by the score of 49-32. Liberty's only other loss of this season. And they beat Westlake in Austin. 

Transitive property doesn't work with CC. You have to play them head on, that's what counts. Their defense is so bad any team could score to make it respectable.  

The amount of times I heard how Orange Lutheran, Amat, or Corona Santiago could beat Bishop Gorman based off that 2014 one point win against CC and how competitively they played CC was ridiculous. 

2 hours ago, BobbySanchez said:

Transitive property doesn't work with CC....

The amount of times I heard how Orange Lutheran, Amat, or Corona Santiago could beat Bishop Gorman......

"Transitive property doesn't work with CC. You have to play them head on, that's what counts. Their defense is so bad any team could score to make it respectable. "

This year there are two links between Gorman and Centennial. SJB beating CC. And Liberty scoring 32 on CC. Gorman dominated SJB going away. And only gave up 8 points to Liberty. Safe to say that Gorman 2016 is better than CC. 

I'm pretty sure that cal preps uses this type of info in their rating system. Let's get this out of the way. How do you view cal preps???

"The amount of times I heard how Orange Lutheran, Amat, or Corona Santiago could beat Bishop Gorman based off that 2014 one point win against CC and how competitively they played CC...."

I just get a kick out of how Gorman lives inside the heads of so many CA people. ?