OT: This is why nobody with a brain takes this seriously..

181pl

Let's all just be thankful that Donald Trump is President, and there is nothing the fake and corrupt media can do to change it. 

There isn't anything guys with makeup, chicks with dicks, fat white feminists, black panther wannabes, illegal immigrants, terrorists disguised as refugees, or any other liberal blow hard can do to change it. 

Hillary will never be President. And Obama's failed Presidency has helped conservatives take almost 1,000 seats of political power. 

In your off time, help your fellow liberal apply for a passport, and help them find the best one way tickets the hell outta here!!!

• Like 2

Guest LOSer
20 minutes ago, 181pl said:

You again show your utter failure to understand American Democracy practiced on the Federal level.

Democracy is system of direct election by the people.

We have a Democratic Republic.

You're clueless, 181pl.

As usual.

21 hours ago, World Citizen said:

I'm tired of giving these guys a pass on this.  They just want to hate.  No other reason for it imo.  I have a hard time wrapping my head around that some people might be that dense.  Hatred, although not a reasonable reaction to people who have differing opinions, is easier to comprehend than plain old stupidity.  They shouldn't be able to dress themselves if they were so mentally challenged.  

I wonder how we can overcome the dumbing down as a country.  Believing lies and not the truth can't go on forever.  How does this work itself out?  

If you want to see hatred, look no further than Democratic Party and voters. You all don't even hide the fact that you hate the white man. 

Trumps should've used bleach and hammers then maybe Dems would've been ok with everything...

Guest LOSer
1 minute ago, NorCalRuss said:

You all don't even hide the fact that you hate the white man. 

Laughable claim.

But I love the desperation of the persecution claim made by the majority white male christian population.

It's a hoot.

20 hours ago, LOSer said:

Republicans spent more than $7 million investigating Benghazi 9 different times when it was well-known what happened.

An independent investigator (appointed by Trump's Justice Department) is conducting one single investigation (and just started!) and 181pl thinks it's wasteful.

There isn't a single reasonable bone in this guy's body.

And barry accummulated 10 trillion $'s of debt more than all the presidents combined  and you are worried about 7 million $?

Guest LOSer
43 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

"Angry white man" is always Dems excuse... 

What excuse is it?

I was merely giving a label to your whining.

That seems about as factual as it gets. You whined about white men being "hated" and I rightly labeled it as white male victimhood.

Guest LOSer
44 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

Your democratic politicians always say it....

Democratic politicians say they hate white men?

I have to see this.

You can back that up, right?

Guest LOSer
41 minutes ago, aZjimbo said:

And barry accummulated 10 trillion $'s of debt more than all the presidents combined  and you are worried about 7 million $?

Not true since he inherited a $1.4 trillion deficit and brought it down almost every year.

Now when Trump benefits from Obama's relatively low deficits that he left you'll undoubtedly credit Trump.

That's because you don't have a clue about economics.

Guest LOSer
43 minutes ago, aZjimbo said:

and you are worried about 7 million $?

No.

$7 million isn't a lot.

It's just a point of comparison for you clowns who think Mueller is wasting time and money.

Benghazi was investigated 9 times.

Russia hacking is being investigated once and you're apoplectic.

Liberalism is a disease and just as dangerous as a cult or Islam. 

They are the historically the most violent and intolerant people out there. Just like Islam. 

If you don't fall in line with all their beliefs then you are verbally and/or physically abused. 

Trump becoming President is the perfect example of liberals true colors. They hate America and support every single act and belief that hinders and hurts the country. 

Basically a bunch of domestic terrorists 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, LOSer said:

Not true since he inherited a $1.4 trillion deficit and brought it down almost every year.

Now when Trump benefits from Obama's relatively low deficits that he left you'll undoubtedly credit Trump.

That's because you don't have a clue about economics.

The deficit went down. The federal debt climbed big time under your buddy barry.

Guest LOSer
8 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

They are the historically the most violent and intolerant people out there. Just like Islam. 

Basically the vast majority of mass shootings, armed revolts and the only rebel insurrection in our country's history were perpetrated by white, conservative men.

Yet women, blacks, hispanics, gays and liberals get blamed and harangued by clueless uneducated hacks like you.

Guest LOSer
Just now, aZjimbo said:

The deficit went down. The federal debt climbed big time under your buddy barry.

Because he inherited a budgetary crisis.

The debt was guaranteed to rise like that under any President. Obama got the assignment and has now passed on a much, MUCH better fiscal situation to his successor.

What will happen now is dishonest hacks like yourself will blame Obama for what he inherited and will credit Trump for the same.

It's guaranteed. 

8 minutes ago, LOSer said:

I'm not a Democrat and most of the Klan's followers today vote for........

Republicans.

You know you are in trouble as a network when one of your own biggest money makers calls you out...

‘Simpsons’ creator Matt Groening says he was asked to go easy on Fox News after 'No. 1 with racists' joke

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nydailynews.com/amp/entertainment/tv/simpsons-creator-fox-asked-easy-fox-news-article-1.3351510

Guest LOSer
1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

‘Simpsons’ creator Matt Groening says he was asked to go easy on Fox News after 'No. 1 with racists' joke

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nydailynews.com/amp/entertainment/tv/simpsons-creator-fox-asked-easy-fox-news-article-1.3351510

Yeah.

Not all Republicans are racists but if you're a racist you're probably a Republican.

13 minutes ago, LOSer said:

Basically the vast majority of mass shootings, armed revolts and the only rebel insurrection in our country's history were perpetrated by white, conservative men.

Yet women, blacks, hispanics, gays and liberals get blamed and harangued by clueless uneducated hacks like you.

You would think that since you are a MSM robot. 

The Portland stabber was labeled a "alt right whitey" until they found out he voted for Bernie. 

The Muslim girl from VA was killed by a white Xenophobe. Until they found out he was an illegal Spanish immigrant. 

You SJW have the media help you brainwash the mass into believing white crimes are inherently conservative people. 

One of the biggest con jobs of today 

• Like 1

Guest LOSer
5 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

You would think that since you are a MSM robot. 

No, I know that because I know history.

The armed militia movement in this country is almost entirely right-wing.

As are most mass shootings, most armed revolts and as was the Civil War.

These are historical facts.

Guest LOSer
5 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

The Portland stabber was labeled a "alt right whitey" until they found out he voted for Bernie. 

The Muslim girl from VA was killed by a white Xenophobe. Until they found out he was an illegal Spanish immigrant. 

That's why I said most and not all.

But you did mighty good with your two whole cases. Wherever facts are being told, there's a conservative ready to give an anecdotal story.

I've got dozens and dozens and dozens of documented cases supporting my claim.

And the Virginia killer was from El Salvador but you probably think all countries that speak Spanish are "Spain"