OT: This is why nobody with a brain takes this seriously..

181pl

Guest LOSer
1 minute ago, thc6795 said:

Canes still mad that his "lock" to win by double digits didn't win. 

This claim is a total lie.

And I was asked for facts. I posted them. Then 181pl fled the premises.

And we know that you won't address them either because you'll get dominated.

Guest LOSer
1 minute ago, LOSer said:

And this came out today in Kushner's letter about his testimony.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/07/24/jared-kushners-i-did-not-collude-statement-parsed/?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_fix-statement-1245p%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.1928ac36f5d9

This is about the December meeting with the head of the Russian state-owned bank — No. 4 of four meetings — and Kushner again suggests it's much ado about nothing. Some have seized upon this meeting as potentially being tied to the federal investigation into Kushner's finances. Complicating things for Kushner are the conflicting signals from the White House and Russia: The White House said it was about diplomacy, while Russia has said it was about Kushner's family's real estate business.

These crooks can't even get their story straight.

It's amazing that enough dumbasses like thc6795 exist and believe that Hillary was more corrupt than Trump and his mob family.

1 hour ago, LOSer said:

Two former Trump aides were paid by the Russians (Manafort and Flynn). Both have since lied about it.

Trump's transition team was notified of Flynn's relationship with the Russians and his subsequent lies 13 days before Flynn was fired. When asked why they fired Flynn, the Trump Administration said it was because he was dishonest with the Vice President. Who was the chairman of the Trump transition team? Mike Pence.

Another Trump aide met with the same Ambassador (and has given ambiguous statements about it).

Trump's current Attorney General met 3 times with the Russian Ambassador (and lied about all 3 of the meetings).

Jared Kushner listed no contacts with any foreign agents on his SF86 form. When news reports came out saying that he had indeed met with several Russians he updated his form to include one hundred foreign contacts. Not reporting foreign contacts on an SF86 is a federal crime.

Don Trump, Jr. met with a Russian lawyer (with ties to Putin) who promised him damaging information on Hillary Clinton. He replied that he "loved it" and was disappointed when the meeting didn't pan out. He also lied several times about his contacts.

Eric Trump revealed in a 2008 magazine interview that a "substantial amount" of his father's investments were in Russia or bankrolled by Russian money. The President has said numerous times that he has no Russian investments.

The Russian hacker Guccifer is verified to have contacted at least two people close to Trump (Don Jr. and Kushner) via email. The attacks against the DNC and Hillary started in the days following the meeting with the Russian lawyer.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Oh and this is all in the context of the known fact that Russia did indeed hack the DNC and conspire to help Trump win the election.

But nothing to see here! Don't mind the man behind the curtain!

Unproven nonsense.

* Members of his team can meet with Russians, even before election, as long as they don't break the law. Still nothing to show the law was broken.

*Trump Jr. gave you his emails. They showed what? I'm waiting....

* Guccifer emails have shown what? I'm waiting....

* DJT has investments in Russia.Shocker. t's part of big business. So do the Clintons. 

Guest LOSer
5 minutes ago, 181pl said:

Unproven nonsense.

Actually every word of it is verified fact.

Most of it has been admitted to by the parties involved.

Just admit yourself that you'll never believe any of it because you're a delusional Trump sycophant.

Guest LOSer
10 minutes ago, 181pl said:

* Members of his team can meet with Russians, even before election, as long as they don't break the law. Still nothing to show the law was broken.

So you said that my post was all unproven nonsense.....and then you start by admitting that they all met with the Russians (after they lied about it).

So apparently it wasn't all unproven nonsense?

Guest LOSer
7 minutes ago, 181pl said:

*Trump Jr. gave you his emails. They showed what? I'm waiting....

He released them after he found out that the New York Times was about to.

They showed him actively pursuing collusion.

What's more is that he lied about it every single step of the way until the New York Times told him they had the goods.

Guest LOSer
9 minutes ago, 181pl said:

*Guccifer emails have shown what? I'm waiting....

Guccifer hacked the DNC emails.

Guccifer contacted at least two Trump associates right before the hacks occurred.

The Russians hacked the DNC emails in order to assist Trump.

Do you really need all of this spelled out for you?

Guest LOSer
12 minutes ago, 181pl said:

* DJT has investments in Russia.Shocker. t's part of big business.

He still maintains to this day that he has no Russian investments.

But now you're claiming that it's no big deal?

So which is it?

Don't you see how dishonest and crooked these people are?

Why am I asking you? You're a dishonest crook too for going along with it.

1 minute ago, LOSer said:

Guccifer hacked the DNC emails.

Guccifer contacted at least two Trump associates right before the hacks occurred.

The Russians hacked the DNC emails in order to assist Trump.

Do you really need all of this spelled out for you?

Yes. I do. Because I'm not going to make the "leap" to justify the silly position of the "oppositon" party. And by "opposition", I mean opposition to Democracy, Capitalism, American Exceptionalism, etc. 

Just now, LOSer said:

He still maintains to this day that he has no Russian investments.

But now you're claiming that it's no big deal?

So which is it?

Don't you see how dishonest and crooked these people are?

Why am I asking you? You're a dishonest crook to for going along with it.

I'd have to disagree with DJT. Almost every billiionaire likely has some foreign investments over there. 

Guest LOSer

Yes. I do. Because I'm not going to make the "leap" to justify the silly position of the "oppositon" party.

You're not required to take a leap.

You just have to admit that enough smoke exists for there to be a fire and that an investigation is reasonable.

You haven't refuted a single thing I said yet somehow you think Mueller's investigation isn't to be believed by anybody with a brain.

Guest LOSer

And by "opposition", I mean opposition to Democracy, Capitalism, American Exceptionalism, etc. 

In a true Democracy, Hillary Clinton would be President.

I'm convinced that stupid people like you just throw out word salads like this when you've got nothing else to day.

Guest LOSer
3 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

a damn nipple sucking bed wetting grown ass man still living with momma wd actually believe the Trumps are even remotely close to being the criminal empire the Clintons are.

It's not even debatable.

Donald Trump is the most corrupt person ever to reach this level of power.

I don't even know how somebody (even a hopeless Trump fanboy) can argue this.

Guest LOSer
4 minutes ago, 181pl said:

I'd have to disagree with DJT. Almost every billiionaire likely has some foreign investments over there. 

So you disagree with Trump about his own investments?

Or could he just be lying because he knows it works on people like you?

Guest LOSer

The truth is that Trump has a lot of Russian money (and debts) because he couldn't get any loans in the United States anymore.

He was such a deadbeat that he had to grovel to Russian oligarchs to get a loan.

3 minutes ago, LOSer said:

The truth is that Trump has a lot of Russian money (and debts) because he couldn't get any loans in the United States anymore.

He was such a deadbeat that he had to grovel to Russian oligarchs to get a loan.

Again, who cares. If it's not influencing his policy or decisions, its a non-starter. 

BTW, how long before you flame out again over here? LOL.

7 minutes ago, LOSer said:

In a true Democracy, Hillary Clinton would be President.

I'm convinced that stupid people like you just throw out word salads like this when you've got nothing else to day.

Sorry you have such little understanding of our system. I thought you were better than this.

Here are some quotes from the articles. This needs to come to an end. Such a waste of $ and time:

"Of the 15 attorneys currently on staff for Mueller, at least seven have donated to Democratic candidates and campaigns, including Trump's 2016 rival Hillary Clinton. The rest have not made political donations, according to federal records; and none of the attorneys on Mueller’s roster donated money to Trump."

"James Quarles

Quarles is a former partner at WilmerHale and former assistant special prosecutor for the Watergate Special Prosecution Force. According to data compiled by the Center for Responsive Politics, Quarles had made significant donations to Democratic candidates, including former President Barack Obama and Clinton. Most recently, in October 2016, Quarles donated $2,700 to Clinton’s presidential campaign. Quarles also donated over $7,000 to Obama over the last decade. Quarles did, however, donate $2,500 to former Rep. Jason Chaffetz, R-Utah, in 2015."

"Jeannie Rhee

Rhee is a former partner at WilmerHale who also served in the Office of Legal Counsel and as an assistant U.S. attorney for the District of Columbia. At WilmerHale, Rhee focused on representing people in government investigations including white-collar criminal probes and criminal and civil fraud matters. Rhee donated a total of $5,400 to Clinton, combining donations from 2015 and 2016. Rhee also donated a combined $4,800 to Obama in 2008 and 2011. Rhee also has contributed smaller amounts of money to the Democratic National Committee and other Democrats running for Congress."

Guest LOSer

Sorry you have such little understanding of our system. I thought you were better than this.

You don't understand what Democracy is. Like I said you just throw out word salads. Most people as uniformed as you do that.

Guest LOSer
7 minutes ago, 181pl said:

Again, who cares. If it's not influencing his policy or decisions, its a non-starter. 

So who cares that the President is in debt to a bunch of Russian oligarchs?

Right!

No big deal!

And how do you know that it's not influencing his policies? The guy hasn't said a single bad word about Putin since his campaign started. He has floated the idea of loosening Russian sanctions. He has defended Putin from charges that he hacked the DNC!

What world do you live in?

Guest LOSer
3 minutes ago, 181pl said:

Here are some quotes from the articles. This needs to come to an end. Such a waste of $ and time:

Republicans spent more than $7 million investigating Benghazi 9 different times when it was well-known what happened.

An independent investigator (appointed by Trump's Justice Department) is conducting one single investigation (and just started!) and 181pl thinks it's wasteful.

There isn't a single reasonable bone in this guy's body.

Guest LOSer
6 minutes ago, 181pl said:

"Of the 15 attorneys currently on staff for Mueller, at least seven have donated to Democratic candidates and campaigns, including Trump's 2016 rival Hillary Clinton. The rest have not made political donations, according to federal records; and none of the attorneys on Mueller’s roster donated money to Trump."

Commence giant smokescreen.

I'm assuming that if any of them donated to Trump then they'd have to be removed, right? That's what you're insinuating with Hillary's donors. That they're not impartial.

29 minutes ago, LOSer said:

You don't understand what Democracy is. Like I said you just throw out word salads. Most people as uniformed as you do that.

Laughable from a clown like yourself. You again show your utter failure to understand American Democracy practiced on the Federal level. Enjoy your day in the ball pit. Make some good balloon animals but please don't scare the kids off.