OT: This is why nobody with a brain takes this seriously..

181pl

Guest LOSer

You know that people are deflecting when they put out giant smoke screens like this.

181pl probably thought it was a great thing to investigate a Presidential blowjob but Russian collusion? Nobody with a brain takes it seriously!

2 minutes ago, LOSer said:

You know that people are deflecting when they put out giant smoke screens like this.

181pl probably thought it was a great thing to investigate a Presidential blowjob but Russian collusion? Nobody with a brain takes it seriously!

There is no Russian collusion fake boy. But there was Monica L. and the impeachment that followed. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, LOSer said:

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/07/23/jill-stein-issues-brutal-attack-on-dems-for-russia-conspiracy-theories-then-liberals-lose-it/

Your own people know it's fake. Much more so than the Dems sabotaging their own candidate.

Guest LOSer
1 minute ago, 181pl said:

There is no Russian collusion fake boy.

Contrary to basically every fact that has come out.

I love how Trump fanboys just repeat this line like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz. Maybe if they repeat it enough it will come true.

Just now, LOSer said:

Contrary to basically every fact that has come out.

I love how Trump fanboys just repeat this line like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz. Maybe if they repeat it enough it will come true.

You mean the "NO" facts that have come out? Waiting for your list. And not drummed up innuendo. Facts. Of which you and your kind have none. 

Guest LOSer
2 minutes ago, 181pl said:

But there was Monica L. and the impeachment that followed. 

This shows how much you know about history.

Ken Starr was investigating Whitewater and he found nothing so he decided to snoop around the Paula Jones civil case.

It had nothing to do with his investigation.

It would be like Mueller writing his report on Trump grabbing pussies.

You'd be outraged about it.

But you're not honest.

Guest LOSer
2 minutes ago, 181pl said:

Your own people know it's fake. Much more so than the Dems sabotaging their own candidate.

My own people?

Jill Stein is a buffoon and I said it last year.

Let's not allow this to detract from the fact that....

In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the A-Team.

:P

• Like 2

Guest LOSer
1 minute ago, 181pl said:

You mean the "NO" facts that have come out? Waiting for your list.

Two former Trump aides were paid by the Russians (Manafort and Flynn). Both have since lied about it.

Trump's transition team was notified of Flynn's relationship with the Russians and his subsequent lies 13 days before Flynn was fired. When asked why they fired Flynn, the Trump Administration said it was because he was dishonest with the Vice President. Who was the chairman of the Trump transition team? Mike Pence.

Another Trump aide met with the same Ambassador (and has given ambiguous statements about it).

Trump's current Attorney General met 3 times with the Russian Ambassador (and lied about all 3 of the meetings).

Jared Kushner listed no contacts with any foreign agents on his SF86 form. When news reports came out saying that he had indeed met with several Russians he updated his form to include one hundred foreign contacts. Not reporting foreign contacts on an SF86 is a federal crime.

Don Trump, Jr. met with a Russian lawyer (with ties to Putin) who promised him damaging information on Hillary Clinton. He replied that he "loved it" and was disappointed when the meeting didn't pan out. He also lied several times about his contacts.

Eric Trump revealed in a 2008 magazine interview that a "substantial amount" of his father's investments were in Russia or bankrolled by Russian money. The President has said numerous times that he has no Russian investments.

The Russian hacker Guccifer is verified to have contacted at least two people close to Trump (Don Jr. and Kushner) via email. The attacks against the DNC and Hillary started in the days following the meeting with the Russian lawyer.

Guest LOSer
11 minutes ago, 181pl said:

Fox and the Blaze are far more credible than the Clinton New Network or MSNBC.

Even you can't believe something so silly.

The Blaze is a known right-wing propaganda organization.

26 minutes ago, 181pl said:

Trump probe lawyers Hillary donors

It's up to the R's to get this crap out of the news cycle by starting to pass some meaningful legislation re: tax and healthcare reform. But they're too damn stupid and corrupt to do it.

Russia, is not stopping them from passing anything.

Will Orange sign the Russia sanctions bill?  I hear he is "open".....what's to be open about? Sign it and save your job.

Guest LOSer
11 minutes ago, 181pl said:

She's more your people than my people. LOL.

I could say that Hitler was more with you than me but that would be silly too.

(Hitler was a right-wing loon).

Guest LOSer
5 minutes ago, LOSer said:

Two former Trump aides were paid by the Russians (Manafort and Flynn). Both have since lied about it.

Trump's transition team was notified of Flynn's relationship with the Russians and his subsequent lies 13 days before Flynn was fired. When asked why they fired Flynn, the Trump Administration said it was because he was dishonest with the Vice President. Who was the chairman of the Trump transition team? Mike Pence.

Another Trump aide met with the same Ambassador (and has given ambiguous statements about it).

Trump's current Attorney General met 3 times with the Russian Ambassador (and lied about all 3 of the meetings).

Jared Kushner listed no contacts with any foreign agents on his SF86 form. When news reports came out saying that he had indeed met with several Russians he updated his form to include one hundred foreign contacts. Not reporting foreign contacts on an SF86 is a federal crime.

Don Trump, Jr. met with a Russian lawyer (with ties to Putin) who promised him damaging information on Hillary Clinton. He replied that he "loved it" and was disappointed when the meeting didn't pan out. He also lied several times about his contacts.

Eric Trump revealed in a 2008 magazine interview that a "substantial amount" of his father's investments were in Russia or bankrolled by Russian money. The President has said numerous times that he has no Russian investments.

The Russian hacker Guccifer is verified to have contacted at least two people close to Trump (Don Jr. and Kushner) via email. The attacks against the DNC and Hillary started in the days following the meeting with the Russian lawyer.

Oh and this is all in the context of the known fact that Russia did indeed hack the DNC and conspire to help Trump win the election.

But nothing to see here! Don't mind the man behind the curtain!

9 minutes ago, LOSer said:

Oh and this is all in the context of the known fact that Russia did indeed hack the DNC and conspire to help Trump win the election.

I'm tired of giving these guys a pass on this.  They just want to hate.  No other reason for it imo.  I have a hard time wrapping my head around that some people might be that dense.  Hatred, although not a reasonable reaction to people who have differing opinions, is easier to comprehend than plain old stupidity.  They shouldn't be able to dress themselves if they were so mentally challenged.  

I wonder how we can overcome the dumbing down as a country.  Believing lies and not the truth can't go on forever.  How does this work itself out?  

16 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

I'm tired of giving these guys a pass on this.  They just want to hate.  No other reason for it imo.  I have a hard time wrapping my head around that some people might be that dense.  Hatred, although not a reasonable reaction to people who have differing opinions, is easier to comprehend than plain old stupidity.  They shouldn't be able to dress themselves if they were so mentally challenged.  

I wonder how we can overcome the dumbing down as a country.  Believing lies and not the truth can't go on forever.  How does this work itself out?  

All you libs leaving is a good start.

Guest LOSer
31 minutes ago, LOSer said:

And this came out today in Kushner's letter about his testimony.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/07/24/jared-kushners-i-did-not-collude-statement-parsed/?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_fix-statement-1245p%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.1928ac36f5d9

This is about the December meeting with the head of the Russian state-owned bank — No. 4 of four meetings — and Kushner again suggests it's much ado about nothing. Some have seized upon this meeting as potentially being tied to the federal investigation into Kushner's finances. Complicating things for Kushner are the conflicting signals from the White House and Russia: The White House said it was about diplomacy, while Russia has said it was about Kushner's family's real estate business.