Pardon me Mr. Pres...

DBP66

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

maybe the MOST embarrassing time EVER IMO.....and we're an international joke too....in six months we went down the drain with Donny....

Just more liberal lies. I just love how you liberal clowns are the self-anointed voice of other countries. Like you delusional idiots know anything about what a foreign government or people are thinking of America. However, I'm sure CNN is keeping you up to speed by the minute. GTFOH with that nonsense! I was in Australia not to long ago, and had women all over us for the simple fact that we were Americans...especially Americans from California(which was horrible for me because I'm married).  And people in general had more questions than judgement. After we set the record straight and informed them of the reality of what the left did to America for the past 8 years, the VAST MAJORITY agreed with the FACTS that we presented. Stay delusional and spewing hate.  It suits your party.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Trying to teach your dumb ass a lesson. By the way.

I still have those pictures.

You were so cute.

We should not have had your tail clipped.

I can appreciate your passion, and I'll never claim to have walked a mile in your shoes. But are you ever going to come up with a solution? I hear complaints, but no solutions. Serious question....and telling whitey to stop being racist is a lazy answer. 

5 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

I can appreciate your passion, and I'll never claim to have walked a mile in your shoes. But are you ever going to come up with a solution? I hear complaints, but no solutions. Serious question....and telling whitey to stop being racist is a lazy answer. 

Bro don't argue with the grand dragon. He is a racist as they come put his ignorant ass on ignore.

28 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Just more liberal lies. I just love how you liberal clowns are the self-anointed voice of other countries. Like you delusional idiots know anything about what a foreign government or people are thinking of America. However, I'm sure CNN is keeping you up to speed by the minute. GTFOH with that nonsense! I was in Australia not to long ago, and had women all over us for the simple fact that we were Americans...especially Americans from California(which was horrible for me because I'm married).  And people in general had more questions than judgement. After we set the record straight and informed them of the reality of what the left did to America for the past 8 years, the VAST MAJORITY agreed with the FACTS that we presented. Stay delusional and spewing hate.  It suits your party.

Just more Republican huff and puff. You folks orta be ashamed fer lyin' to them Aussie ladies and others. I betcha if you was ova thar a few days ago youda told 'em all 'bout how Trumpy is a savin' 'em from the bad-n-sad Somali cop threat in the USA as well. 

Buncha jokes. Keepa worshin yer faces from the toilet we tryin' to clean. 

13vv_Qm_KXaxsc8_M.gif

xD

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bones said:

Agreed. Other countries are laughing at us, and not just that, they know they can get one over easy on this simpleton occupying the white house. We're out in the world trying to play tic tac toe with chess players. And the low IQ here think we're winning the game of tic tac toe.

It's truly embarrassing.

..BINGO...well said...

1 hour ago, thc6795 said:

Venture to say ur not the only one doing nothing. Never in my life seen such a group of pathetic people crying because the person they wanted elected didn't win. I'd bet half the bitches here crying didn't even vote. People like douchebagpussy66 and Cajun. Never voted. Both on record saying they do or done nothing for America. Sick of it man. Either get out and do something or really STFU and support those that did. You claim to be Patriots? How the guck can that be? You wake up with hard one hoping the President of the United States FAILS.

I vote.  Never heard anyone say they want the Pres to fail.  How I wake up is immaterial to the fact that we have a President who cares more about his who than this ccountry.  What would you rather we do than voice our opinion?  Either shut up or get out of our own country does not seem like a likely choice or a reasonable one.  A more reasonable choice is to stand up for the country and not the President.  He will never stand up for you.  If you believe he will you will be disappointed.  

55 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

...Australia huh??....how did the first communication go between Donny and their Prime Minister??...did you see the Prime Minister's imitation of Donny??...LOL..he nailed Donny!...yea...things are as normal as ever according to you dopes with your heads in the sand....Trump is tweeting about pardons....WHY??...when things are just so peachy??....it's just more "liberal lies"..LOL...O.o

1 hour ago, thc6795 said:

Please bro don't reply that you don't hate the President and hope he fails. Every post you make about him says otherwise.

Sorry good morning brother 

Not going to lie.  I don't hate Trump.  Believe it or not, it doesn't matter really.  Hating Trump is like hating a kid that has downs syndrome.  He can't help himself.  

If you still think it's about losing an election then you have not understood.   

14 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

I vote.  Never heard anyone say they want the Pres to fail.  How I wake up is immaterial to the fact that we have a President who cares more about his who than this ccountry.  What would you rather we do than voice our opinion?  Either shut up or get out of our own country does not seem like a likely choice or a reasonable one.  A more reasonable choice is to stand up for the country and not the President.  He will never stand up for you.  If you believe he will you will be disappointed.  

don't entertain that moron Tex...he's not worth the keystroke...he's a 8th grader caught in a "mans" body...O.o

• Like 1

God bless President Trump THE President of the United States nothing you dopes can do will change that.

douchebagpussy66 I'd tell you to suck a dick but you enjoy it too much.  I live in that peanut head of yours if your not trying to Blow President Trump your trying to blow me. Every other post from you mentions me. Poor kid go fish. Funny a fish fishing for fish.

14 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Aka... The Rich are getting Richer... the Poor, Poorer... like always.

The gap in the Rich & Poor... is as wide a chasm as has ever been in Murca'

Fuck the poor...most of them are poor cause their lazy .. what about the working man who busts their ass for 20,000 a year can only eat twice a day cause we're on a budget 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Fuck the poor...most of them are poor cause their lazy .. what about the working man who busts their ass for 20,000 a year can only eat twice a day cause we're on a budget 

Not trying to call the ass busting working man any names or anything, but if you bust your ass for 20k per year and are only eating twice due to budget restraints, you are in fact poor. Maybe because you are an ass busting lazy person.

Maybe you should cut back on the meals you eat now. If you are eating something more expensive than ramen noodles, you just aren't doing it right. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Sportsnut said:

And not being able to stop being racist is inhumane. If you never accept that what happened so long ago has a direct affect on the here and now, we will never get to an answer. 

Sorry. I'm not buying it. I get that injustices and inequities have plagued man throughout time. Sucks but true. YOU have the ability to make your life what you want it to be...here...today...now. People are tired of hearing about what happened 200 years ago because the people of today had nothing to do with that. You know my stance on breaking the cycle. DO IT! ...or just be angry and "oppressed". Your choice. You do know that it's OK for people to not like you...even for just the color of your skin. That's THEIR problem, not yours. 

5 hours ago, Sportsnut said:

And I am one who has lived it so the little things like "and telling whitey to stop being racist is a LAZY answer", I see those. They stand out If you consider black man to be lazy, say so and stop using code. We are inherently endowed with the ability to know such things resulting from our life experience. 

Dude. Relax. There's no code. Lazy is lazy no matter the color. By lazy I meant that it's not a realistic answer. That's what liberals don't get. You can't FORCE people to not be racist.  You can't force "progressive" agendas down people's throats. You So you can either a. be angry and live life that way and never have true peace.  Or b. lose some of the ego and pride, realize that racism sucks, accept it(realizing it's the other person's problem), and lead by example through excelling and humility.  Then pass that on to your next generation and so forth.  Militant activism may seem like a good idea, but is counterproductive at the end of the day. 

Just now, Sportsnut said:

Maybe you are trying to live outside your lifestyle. Maybe you don't need that cell phone. Maybe you need to take public transit instead of own a car. Get rid of your cable. Don't go to the movies or do anything that is going to take away from your being able to handle the basic's. That is what Paul Ryan suggested.

...and for God's sake, if you wear a tie to church on Sunday, make sure it is a Trump brand tie.