Georgia high school football coaches calling out the GHSA for allowing illegal recruiting

Ga96

11 minutes ago, Fred said:

Your inability to formulate a logical argument based on the proper facts is really sad.  You show a pro forma budget summary for Georgia, show nothing for Alabama, and then claim Alabama wins.  Based on the data you've shown I can make the argument that the AHSAA overcharges their members and was forced to refund the difference.  You also don't show a base line costs of goods comparison to know the fundamental difference in similar items' costs in each market so you cannot tell if one is overcharging for any item.  It doesn't work that way in the real business world.  I sincerely hope you aren't responsible for anyone's finances other than your own because you are demonstrating a total lack of basic business principals.

Post if  this is I wrong. You got nothing right now.  Please show me facts on what the GHSA has returned to the schools. Instead of posting a bunch crap that has no links or proof.

Just facts no verbal garbage or your opinion. Post only money figures.

3 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

I don't know of any schools that have govern themselves 

Welcome to the GHSA. LOL

I think they need to create an entity to investigate and rule on eligibility issues. It shouldn't be incumbent on the member schools to police each other. 

For the time being, that's the way it's set up though. It leaves an issue where the rural and small schools suffer an entirely different set of problems as so the metro schools. 

The metro folks will tell the rural schools they can't understand and the rural schools don't have enough votes to enact any change. 

Clearly the coaches think something has to be done, however the coaches dont vote. The AD'S do. I'd like to see an anonymous poll of the AD's opinions versus how they vote once they're among their peers. 

26 minutes ago, Fred said:

Your inability to formulate a logical argument based on the proper facts is really sad.  You show a pro forma budget summary for Georgia, show nothing for Alabama, and then claim Alabama wins.  Based on the data you've shown I can make the argument that the AHSAA overcharges their members and was forced to refund the difference.  You also don't show a base line costs of goods comparison to know the fundamental difference in similar items' costs in each market so you cannot tell if one is overcharging for any item.  It doesn't work that way in the real business world.  I sincerely hope you aren't responsible for anyone's finances other than your own because you are demonstrating a total lack of basic business principals.

Fred this what the organization have reported. Do you know some inside info that the GHSA has reported falsely.

12 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Post if  this is I wrong. You got nothing right now.  Please show me facts on what the GHSA has returned to the schools. Instead of posting a bunch crap that has no links or proof.

Just facts no verbal garbage or your opinion. Post only money figures.

One more time, that's not the way it works.  I don't have to show anything.  You are the one making an absurd claim that you can't prove.  You show show a comparison than an accountant would accept then maybe we can talk.  Until that time, you are just running your mouth.

1 minute ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Fred this what the organization have reported. Do you know some inside info that the GHSA has reported falsely.

One last time.  You've shown nothing that is a valid comparison.  You are trying to prove the point, not me.

I'm done. with this.  Enjoy your evening.

3 minutes ago, Fred said:

One more time, that's not the way it works.  I don't have to show anything.  You are the one making an absurd claim that you can't prove.  You show show a comparison than an accountant would accept then maybe we can talk.  Until that time, you are just running your mouth.

So what the GHSA posted is wrong is what you are claiming. 

2 minutes ago, Fred said:

One last time.  You've shown nothing that is a valid comparison.  You are trying to prove the point, not me.

I'm done. with this.  Enjoy your evening.

Again run and hide when you got nothing kind of like Georgia Tech did with the SEC in the 60's just quit.

You have eaten more crow served up by me I'm  surprised they have not gone extinct. 

WOOOOOOOOOO

14 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

You are arguing with nothing I have what the organizations post.   If you can't prove anything why are you in this post. You got nothing do far.

Since you are the forum CPA prove me wrong.

13 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

So what the GHSA posted is wrong is what you are claiming. 

10 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Again run and hide when you got nothing kind of like Georgia Tech did with the SEC in the 60's just quit.

You have eaten more crow served up by me I'm  surprised they have not gone extinct. 

WOOOOOOOOOO

You haven't shown the first set of numbers by the AHSAA.  Not one.  Yet you claim they do better than the GHSA because the AHSAA refunded money.  I bet you celebrate getting a big income tax refund not realizing your are getting money back you overpaid.

If you want to think I'm eating crow served by you then you just keep right on being delusional if it makes you sleep well at night.  You are wrong but you go ahead and believe it.

Again, enjoy your evening.  Have a beer or two celebrating your wrongly perceived win in a discussion on an internet message board.  Later....

32 minutes ago, Fred said:

You haven't shown the first set of numbers by the AHSAA.  Not one.  Yet you claim they do better than the GHSA because the AHSAA refunded money.  I bet you celebrate getting a big income tax refund not realizing your are getting money back you overpaid.

If you want to think I'm eating crow served by you then you just keep right on being delusional if it makes you sleep well at night.  You are wrong but you go ahead and believe it.

Again, enjoy your evening.  Have a beer or two celebrating your wrongly perceived win in a discussion on an internet message board.  Later....

This is from an al.com article after reading this if I was you I would probably stop posting for life. It is several years ago but your own state director brags on how well the AHSAA does things. 

It sounds like Steve the AHSAA director is out in front of the parade by a long way," said Ralph Swearngin, the executive director of the Georgia High School Association. "I'm searching my mind and I am not sure of any other states that have such a plan."

John Gillis, an assistant director of the National Federation of State High School Associations, said he believes at least one other state has a similar plan.

Again the AHSAA is ahead of the curve on everything even your former director said so.

https://www.al.com/sports/2010/08/post_19.html

Please no more verbal garbage. 

Eat this crow with some gravy. Plus I may call GHSA the and ask if what they post in financial statements are correct. Since you claim they are not. 

3 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

The GHSA does not enforce bonafide moves as evident with the Grayson kid who went back to his prior home and has his picture took with Jim Harbaugh. 

I don't think Hines likes anybody in south Georgia.

What do you think the judge will rule on those Valdosta kids?

Is that judge running for reelection and lives locally he will rule in their favor.  

If you've been following the most recent case, it looks pretty promising for Ty'li Lewis. Robin Hines has been looking kinda suspect during this trial... 

On 8/6/2021 at 7:35 AM, Old Rabid One said:

If the GHSA DOES, in fact have a compliance officer, he needs to give back his paycheck! A blind monkey could investigate the bullshit that's been going on at the likes of Bufordia, Grayson, and Lee, in past seasons! And for a short period of time, our ole buddy from Oscar Robertson High in ole Virginnie, was in that group as well, for a coupla seasons! But I think SOMEbody put the fear of God in him, and he's gone back to sub.500 seasons again!

Some people got that cheating shit down to a science. 

My favorite response is “he’s never been caught” when referring to their steed. Hilarious. I was doing 95 in a 70 today and didn’t get caught. Bet your self righteous ass I was speeding. 

“Not our guy! Not us! Nobody I’m affiliated with would do that! We do things the right way!” Yea Buddy! We gift it! You’re better than everybody else.......

On 8/8/2021 at 8:04 PM, HooverOutlaw said:

Eat this crow with some gravy. Plus I may call GHSA the and ask if what they post in financial statements are correct. Since you claim they are not. 

Good Lord man your reading comprehension is lacking!  You posted a summary financial report from the GHSA and never posted anything similar from AHSAA.  That's what I've been saying.  We have nothing to compare against.  Is that so hard to understand?