Colquitt coaches and their buddy Hines on the ghsa caught lying on Valdosta

Ga96

4 minutes ago, Iletteredintrack said:

What you are posting is from a reporter's account of the court proceedings, not the actual proceeding documents. Local news around here is not always great at getting all the facts correct.

Let the guy go.  I mean...he has HIS agenda.  

Rufus>>

1 hour ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Dummy Rodemaker was still coach in 2019. Shows recruiting has been going on in Valdosta for years.  Can't you read good. Rodemaker did not get fired till January 2020.

Larry not trying to read he is just a clown trying to make everything a joke. Meanwhile his imps cheated to win their only championship this century. 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Iletteredintrack said:

I am just curious about your position. Are schools allowed to recruit or not? Is everyone supposed to turn a blind eye because it is Valdosta and only complain about Metro schools like you do?

Don’t forget CC. He loves  to say how y’all recruit as Well. 

39 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

I never seen a community as flip flop as moultrie. Even going after the coach that made the program.

Let me start from this position... 

You're a dumbass. 

Now that we have my esteemed opinion of you out of the way, let's finish you're last sentence with all the context.

"Even going after the coach that made the program, and then spent the last two years trying to tear it back down..." 

Damn right we don't like that bullshit. We paid  him nicely to make the program. He didn't give us shit. Then after being fired, he commenced to logging into student hudl accounts and watching hours of film that included coaching notes and the like,, ahead of standing in the end zone at the Valdosta/Colquitt game at Death Valley. He continuously had pool parties where current Packer players were invited by old players. Etc. 

So, basically, fuck you and your dumbass one sided opinion. You don't have a fucking clue dude. 

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Larry not trying to read he is just a clown trying to make everything a joke. Meanwhile his imps cheated to win their only championship this century. 

Cheated? Now the GHSA is in it for Marietta too?!? Y’all no-Keene’s have never won anything legitimately in your history. Now they got scrubs like you trying to poach kids pretending you’re a trainer. 😂 

Know this.......if HB didn’t have pneumonia we’d have beaten your asses by 30+ EZ. 😂 

The one thing I think they all have no concrete facts about is there being 15 players that transferred in. I didn't see 15 new players on the roster and there damn sure wasn't 15 transfers on the field. 

All I seen were the players that were leaving moultrie for the usa team, the QBs and, the one lineman from adel.

There were more moultrie players that returned to moultrie after moultrie coaches threatened them by crying to the ghsa (hines) if they left.

I count around 6 transfers total. I wanna know the names and numbers of those other 9.

The other thing why is colquitt so uptight about players wanting to leave instead of figuring out why they want to leave.

Ive been asking that question for over a year now with no answer.

You got coaches threatening players and bribing others not to leave but nobody in Packass town sees a problem with it ?

4 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

The other thing why is colquitt so uptight about players wanting to leave instead of figuring out why they want to leave.

Ive been asking that question for over a year now with no answer.

You got coaches threatening players and bribing others not to leave but nobody in Packass town sees a problem with it ?

I've been telling you why. You're too fucking dumb to read and comprehend. It's in black and white on this very site in different places. 

This is why you look clueless or pretend to be clueless. 

You got us this time! You really got us! xD

Just now, Ga96 said:

Any packass wondering where i get the info from its the packass fans and parents with kids on the team. Don't believe me ask your buddy Harold or 67 whichever he chooses to go by. He sees some of the same things from packass parents.

Why is a Lowndes coach talking to Packers parents to begin with? 

Something is wrong with that. Shady ass fucker.

• Thanks 1

Maybe part of the reason some Packer players are wanting to leave is because Lowndes coaches are talking to their parents...

🤔

People from the outside painting an untrue picture and all, then selling it to parents of current Packers players hoping to either recruit the players to their school or cause issues for the Packer program. 

Either one is unsportsmanlike and if it's involving a coach from a region rival team, it's big problems. 

Shit 3 more posts and you didn't come close to answering my question. 

Here is another one for you. Why is no one looking to transfer to Lowndes? All we heard was how all the Valdosta kids were going to leave and move across town because they couldn't be in the playoffs. Hell they would rather stay at Valdosta than come to your shithole of a school. 

1 hour ago, Ga96 said:

The one thing I think they all have no concrete facts about is there being 15 players that transferred in. I didn't see 15 new players on the roster and there damn sure wasn't 15 transfers on the field. 

All I seen were the players that were leaving moultrie for the usa team, the QBs and, the one lineman from adel.

There were more moultrie players that returned to moultrie after moultrie coaches threatened them by crying to the ghsa (hines) if they left.

I count around 6 transfers total. I wanna know the names and numbers of those other 9.

Six illegally recruited transfers is illegal. Still

7 hours ago, Ga96 said:

@HooverOutlaw all the packass fans on here have shown their true colors now. Backing their program with lies and crying to their buddy hines and the ghsa.

Things are different when its under oath.

https://www.wtxl.com/sports/high-school-sports/in-court-valdosta-high-football-parents-v-georgia-high-school-association

FB_IMG_1628177643476_2.jpg

SHIRLEY you ain't including ME on this list? I can't even stand ANY of those clowns! What they know about football, you could put in a thimble!

4 hours ago, Iletteredintrack said:

What you are posting is from a reporter's account of the court proceedings, not the actual proceeding documents. Local news around here is not always great at getting all the facts correct.

HELL, you yokles can't even keep a sports writer! Wayne got out, and you pulled him back in, like in the MAFIA!